West 0 - 1 East

DeletedUser

ayreon has jesus that is all

Kriid said:
My comment still stand...I dont see how your comment make sense,unless you prove me wrong with something relevant...

Iz got something for ya

1-[spoil]
facepalm.png
[/spoil]

2-[spoil]
facepalm-face-palm-facepalm-demotiv.jpg
[/spoil]

3-or wel try this way?

[spoil]
facepalm-1.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser54677

Meh. SOA disbanding equals a victory for the East, I guess.

Woo. Go us.

In all honesty, besides a few Southern members of Deus like High Class, Marshall BK, Beckington, and all the others down there, it was mainly Hurricanewinds and Cats that did the most damage. We didn't even run a full-scale op on them. None-the-less, woo.

internet-bro-fist.jpg

DeletedUser

Meh. SOA disbanding equals a victory for the East, I guess.

Woo. Go us.

In all honesty, besides a few Southern members of Deus like High Class, Marshall BK, Beckington, and all the others down there, it was mainly Hurricanewinds and Cats that did the most damage. We didn't even run a full-scale op on them. None-the-less, woo.

internet-bro-fist.jpg

I give you that,But I wont give To The Hunt that SOA player join east side massivly...wich is kinda...a joke :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser54677

I give you that,But I wont give To The Hunt that SOA player join east side massivly...wich is kinda...a joke :icon_neutral:

Massively? Don't be daft.

A few will move over to East tribes, a few will remain in SOA (if it's not disbanded), some will/have already moved into S²orm F./West tribes, some will form their own tribes.

I expect S²orm F. have already/will mass mail ex-SOA members for recruitment, then bring in some players. Other than that, the South has been dead since the fall of MANIC.

DeletedUser

Massively? Don't be daft.

A few will move over to East tribes, a few will remain in SOA (if it's not disbanded), some will/have already moved into S²orm F./West tribes, some will form their own tribes.

I expect S²orm F. have already/will mass mail ex-SOA members for recruitment, then bring in some players. Other than that, the South has been dead since the fall of MANIC.

I think you missunderstood me,Or I did missunderstood you,anywa,I dont really care,so better stop it right noaw:lol:

DeletedUser54677

I think you missunderstood me,Or I did missunderstood you,anywa,I dont really care,so better stop it right noaw:lol:

Don't shake your finger at me, I don't want to catch a flying booger. :lol:

DeletedUser

i guess this can be considered a win i mean some soa members moved to the east sure but the west got most of them and some are just left to die in zeh cold

well first off isnt thehunt banned kriid and second where in this qujote did i say massively? i said some joined the east not most so i sorta proved myself right cause ayreon has recruited some soa members :) but i guess this subject is getting old so i will stop