Jeff saunier Left 25th November 2016 - 16:03 39,339
red.png
Incoming impact Left 25th November 2016 - 16:03 164,708
red.png
LongStrike Left 25th November 2016 - 13:03 130,391
red.png
Dread Doctors Left 25th November 2016 - 10:03 170,928

Michael Corleone.

Probably people that are not happy with their leaderships decision to NAP TEA again.

As for incoming impact I hear he is quitting and leading on W91. GL with that.

DeletedUser93954

What is up with WET?

red.png
Incoming impact Left 25th November 2016 - 16:03 164,708
red.png
Dread Doctors Left 25th November 2016 - 10:03 170,928
These two are easy to explain, you see Mr Dread here is one of the only people who was helping Impact stay alive. Meanwhile...
I would also like to thank my tribe WET for always being there and helping me out when needed.
Impact either left WET, or was kicked. If he left, he betrayed WET and so did Dread, but if Impact was kicked, WET betrayed him and Dread followed suit because of it.

The truth is amusing, regardless of if it's one instance or the other, so I'll leave it to our pal Sam to see if he wants to reveal the truth.

DeletedUser119932

These two are easy to explain, you see Mr Dread here is one of the only people who was helping Impact stay alive. Meanwhile...

Impact either left WET, or was kicked. If he left, he betrayed WET and so did Dread, but if Impact was kicked, WET betrayed him and Dread followed suit because of it.

The truth is amusing, regardless of if it's one instance or the other, so I'll leave it to our pal Sam to see if he wants to reveal the truth.

You know exactly what was going to happen anyway. No need to point out the obvious that he either left or got kicked. What's the third option, dummy?

DeletedUser118986

You know exactly what was going to happen anyway. No need to point out the obvious that he either left or got kicked. What's the third option, dummy?

Easy killer. No need to use that word ;) We are a polite bunch of external users. Best of all previous worlds :cool:

DeletedUser119932

Easy killer. No need to use that word ;) We are a polite bunch of external users. Best of all previous worlds :cool:

Just a bit of banter towards a tribemate while I'm getting internalled mate. No harm no foul.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

The circumstances of how he came to be out of WET are actually quite important to determining what happened.

Michael Corleone.

Not really. his co quit, hes leading a premade on w91 so hes quitting here. it isnt a big deal that acct is RIP.

DeletedUser119932

The circumstances of how he came to be out of WET are actually quite important to determining what happened.

You think TEA would've been fine with being in a NAP with a player they kicked from their tribe and backstabbed for personal reasons to give him 4.5 mill ODD with no gains?

DeletedUser93681

You think TEA would've been fine with being in a NAP with a player they kicked from their tribe and backstabbed for personal reasons to give him 4.5 mill ODD with no gains?

You got blinders on? Have you not heard enough from the community about your dear Sam? It wasn't personal. It was best for the tribe. Something that you need to learn.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The reason me and Sam chose to quit is because I have some serious surgery coming up which means the account will not have the activity needed. Was fun while it lasted and thank you to all the friends that stayed loyal

Michael Corleone.

The reason me and Sam chose to quit is because I have some serious surgery coming up which means the account will not have the activity needed. Was fun while it lasted and thank you to all the friends that stayed loyal
Aren't you leading on W91? And -sam has a different story

Last edited:

DeletedUser93681

-Sam was the saving factor on your account Sam, along with a TEA sitter or 2 :eek: and the Dreaded sniper. You were even scrounging for snipers on skype when the above weren't around...because you cant. Give credit were credit is do.

Edit: GL on that surgery story you used to merge since the beginning of the world.

DeletedUser

You TEA people and your "stories". Does no one ever tell the truth? Was I not moving when the world began? Was nothing at all going on in my RL when I was co-playing Ara in W88? I'm inclined to believe Sam actually has surgery based off TEA's erroneously accusative nature.

DeletedUser

Surgery is scary no matter what. Have you never seen the movie Awake? :D I had the ill fortune of watching that a few days before I snapped my forearm (facepalm)

Edit: Actually it was my humerus that I broke. The forearm break came a few years later. I'm very frail.

Last edited by a moderator: