WET Vs Bush

DeletedUser

Firstly, I am an anonymous player showing world 52 some information.

War between WET and Bush is coming quickly, relations grew tiresome and a few cross-nobling events and tense borders resulted in both sides preparing for a war after having a long standing NAP. WET claim they stuck to their NAP and that Bush broke it.

Information

Firstly a circular message from WET General and Council Member;

[spoil]
litkafiliptoday at 19:38
Hello

We are going for war again:) with another big tribe Bush I wil start from some small hate mail first:

When we go to war with b52s, bush did recruit everyone in k53 and take our domination in this area.
They told us that they will join us with b52s war but I feel like they wait to long.
Just before they war b52s they invite players in k63 we mail them that we want to shere k62 for them k63 for us and we didnt go to war to dont get any think from it they sead us no!

Now the are nobling player in shadow witch everyone can see in shadow profile.
They still climes from our members so we lose even more from them.

I honestly starting to hate bush for how thy treat us!!!

Another big reason is we are geting 2 big tribes bush and swat we can have 1 big neighbour but not 2 and we all know how they end up they relations with b52s and they are not relble for us. As war comander I will not allow to leave tribe in situation like that.

We didnt end relationship wit bush Yet that will be finish in days so pleas hold of Yr attacks for now.

Preparation time:

We need to start from stacking our front line non comander will be able to find all those villages in big area like this so I will change our war support forum in to bush war support forum pleas ask in there for support so we get covered all villages we can.

Our borders with phat and cch are save but other trive we border are un know what they act so pleas send not much support from other borders.
Player that are not at front line but they can reach witch they hc to front line in 20 hours pleas leave some hc in cols that we can send additional support when we see incoming nobels.

We all have to know to that is not early stage of game so players witch have 1,5 milo points should be able to send adleast 40 stacks on front line if they are in save zone.
If You are on front line dont stack any villages but keep Your support and send it to players witch have incoming nobels.

We need to come back to when we log in first start from support forum.

For those who are not at front line pleas mail me that can give some nukes for front line I know that they will travel long but I will send my to, If we do break front line of bush we will win another big war we just need to have more troops.

Pleas finish what You all are doing and get ready, we need that support fast and pleas when op will go out to forum pleas clime out it fast so we can hit fast.

Litkafilip
[/spoil]

And a circular mail from $hadow leadership:

[spoil]
All4vols today at 23:13
Hello brothers and sisters, I told you recently something may be on the horizon. Now we know it is.

We've had several big wars and this may be the biggest yet. No one has a crystal ball and many things remain unknown but one thing is certain: our play in the first two weeks will decide who gets the all-important Early Momentum. In the last 2 big wars, we got the advantage early with good planning, surprise, support and fairly decent coordination. Then after that, we never looked back.

This time we need to play even better, especially with coordination. If you aren't used to timing your attacks, now is the time to get used to it. If you've never sniped a noble train, get ready to learn how. You are in a top tribe and we're all expected to try and play with advanced skill.

And remember: other tribes will be watching to see who's losing. As you know, everyone tends to jump on the losing side hoping to get easier vills and establish new territory. WE WON'T LET THAT BE US! We keep what's ours.

So... over the next few days, I'm going to remind you of some ways that we can all be better players and ensure a victory. Right now, let's talk support:

*******Everyone needs to use good support techniques in this war. Split up your support so you can rebuild it faster if lost. If you don't know what i mean, the support thread in guides also explains this. if you read that and are still confused, pm me

********For a quick and easy way to calculate how much support you just sent to each vill, the support thread in "guides" also has a great script that is easy to use. this script produces a report which shows the total numbers to of each troop you have outgoing to each particular vill. it's so simple to use and it works very well.

whether you are supporting yourself or another player, this script will make life much easier. don't just guess. KNOW whether a vill is stacked. and if you support another player, copy and paste from the report and pm it to him so he can know, too. it takes 2 extra minutes.

Talk to you soon,
-Vols
[/spoil]

Preparation and notification in place, it is only a matter of time before the war begins.

Now screen shots from inside the WET/$hadow shared forums:

[spoil]
i24ljm.jpg
[/spoil]
[spoil]
33bz953.jpg
[/spoil]
[spoil]
2s0mxpg.jpg
[/spoil]
[spoil]
f3gikk.jpg
[/spoil]

Organisation and talks already getting started within the forums, will it be enough to fight against the ever growing Bush. Other posts within the shared forum also suggest that this may of already been expected before these recent posts and mails, one stating that WET & $hadow would be the top two controlling tribes of K54, with Bush being 3rd it made the point clear that they would be targets. This however is just within WET/$hadow the story may be different in Bush and we can only wait and see what happens in the next few weeks.

Also, a little extra information which may affect this upcoming war:

[spoil]
seagz8.jpg
[/spoil]

It was only a few days ago WET and $hadow was targeting those in SOHK, things changed last minute but obviously there is still some trouble on a different frontline, SOHK may be a major factor in this war with both tribes having previous hostilities with those from B52s who moved over to SOHK which continued when the move was completed it could allow SOHK to jump in and play a vital role in the downfall of one of these big tribes.

Let the fight begin :axemen:

All the best to those in Bush!:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck to all :) im the grim reaper an ill be waitint in world 57 for you all

DeletedUser95011

Good luck to all.

DeletedUser

very intresting ;)
nice info --S--
two tribes im not a fan of riping each other apart = perfect

nethertheless, good luck to both

cristalblueroses

Good post my dear. Interesting info in there. I guess we shall wait and see what happens. :)

DeletedUser

maybe its just me but are you affiliated with BUSH? the last bit just seemed to be trying to goad SOHK to join on BUSH's side of this apparent incomming war.

either way nice info and a good read, im just a bit suspicious of motives :)

cristalblueroses

maybe its just me but are you affiliated with BUSH? the last bit just seemed to be trying to goad SOHK to join on BUSH's side of this apparent incomming war.

either way nice info and a good read, im just a bit suspicious of motives :)

well, he did say "go Bush" at the end.. so I would assume he at least likes them regardless of where he is from, but who knows his true motives.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

world domination i assume.... and possibly i didnt read the bit in bold 'doh'

DeletedUser

either way nice info and a good read, im just a bit suspicious of motives

I have no motives, i am on neither side and i'm not in either tribe or affiliated with Bush what so ever. Clearly, you can see i'm more for Bush than i am for WET but thats because personal reasons. I have every respect for all Bush members and expect them to really show what they've got. I got the information, but i'd already chosen my side. my motives where to inform World 52. And SOHK if they did go to war would do it of their own reasons not down to my post, they know what they're doing i doubt they need goading to do anything, i just don't expect them to have known about WET's intentions against them a few days ago. I thought i'd make the Pnp exciting because this war i expect will be :)

cristalblueroses

Thanks for the heads up --S--
It's always nice to know when other tribes are talking about us.

DeletedUser99565

hmmm. interesting.

DeletedUser

Firstly, I am an anonymous player showing world 52 some information.

War between WET and Bush is coming quickly, relations grew tiresome and a few cross-nobling events and tense borders resulted in both sides preparing for a war after having a long standing NAP. WET claim they stuck to their NAP and that Bush broke it.

Information

Firstly a circular message from WET General and Council Member;

[spoil][/spoil]

And a circular mail from $hadow leadership:

[spoil][/spoil]

Preparation and notification in place, it is only a matter of time before the war begins.

Now screen shots from inside the WET/$hadow shared forums:

[spoil]
i24ljm.jpg
[/spoil]
[spoil]
33bz953.jpg
[/spoil]
[spoil]
2s0mxpg.jpg
[/spoil]
[spoil]
f3gikk.jpg
[/spoil]

Organisation and talks already getting started within the forums, will it be enough to fight against the ever growing Bush. Other posts within the shared forum also suggest that this may of already been expected before these recent posts and mails, one stating that WET & $hadow would be the top two controlling tribes of K54, with Bush being 3rd it made the point clear that they would be targets. This however is just within WET/$hadow the story may be different in Bush and we can only wait and see what happens in the next few weeks.

Also, a little extra information which may affect this upcoming war:

[spoil]
seagz8.jpg
[/spoil]

It was only a few days ago WET and $hadow was targeting those in SOHK, things changed last minute but obviously there is still some trouble on a different frontline, SOHK may be a major factor in this war with both tribes having previous hostilities with those from B52s who moved over to SOHK which continued when the move was completed it could allow SOHK to jump in and play a vital role in the downfall of one of these big tribes.

Let the fight begin :axemen:

All the best to those in Bush!:)

What a snitch :lol:

Whatever you do, don't drop the soap :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Finally something interesting.

Seems like Wet needs to look into who they give there information to.

Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

Found this extremely amusing:

pronounced mad

Today, 01:58 Top
Won't take me long to figure out who you are, since i am an informant from within Bush

Then i can expose you for the snitch you are

Now report this back to your leaders and figure out between yourselves whether this is just a hoax or, not

You may not expect the truth.

I found this in my private mail box today, i couldn't help but find it funny :)

DeletedUser

Hang on, so the nub who mailed you just said he was a spy in Bush? :S

DeletedUser

Cute

Anyways, GL WET