WET vs Vape

DeletedUser121307

best-vapor-couds.png

It Will All Be Mine

Vape has better rhymes.

Though I think starlight may surprise us yet with what he can make his blob do.

DeletedUser121247

Escape are the real winners if WET and VAPE go to war

CrazyBrute

Escape are the real winners if WET and VAPE go to war

Why would you think that? Personally I'd say we'd be one of the major losers in that scenario.

I think most believe we'd need Escape, Vape and WET to be on the same page if this isn't going to be a stroll in the park for our mates OBEY later in the world.

DeletedUser121247

Why would you think that? Personally I'd say we'd be one of the major losers in that scenario.

I think most believe we'd need Escape, Vape and WET to be on the same page if this isn't going to be a stroll in the park for our mates OBEY later in the world.

Depends what angle you look at. In regard to fighting Obey you may be right if Escape intends team up with WET and VAPE to take out Obey. But two of the biggest tribes bordering Escape going to war means Escape will grow rapidly whilst WET and VAPE take heavy losses taking each other out.

atmospherecf

This is the kind of stuff this game needs. Free for all bashing. At the end of the day, this is Tribal wars:rolleyes:

CrazyBrute

Depends what angle you look at. In regard to fighting Obey you may be right if Escape intends team up with WET and VAPE to take out Obey. But two of the biggest tribes bordering Escape going to war means Escape will grow rapidly whilst WET and VAPE take heavy losses taking each other out.

It would only be the Western border for Escape, I'm not sure our growth would be effected all that much or whether the growth of Vape/WET is something we'd be thinking about either.

Ontopic, I'd say it'd be pretty close without other tribes getting involved - Vape have some slightly isolated villages in K44, however with sufficient warning of hostility they'd have plenty of villages from which to pull support. Also Vape's border players seem to be some of the most active players in the tribe, so you'd imagine they'd be OK defending until support arrived.

That being said WET are the only top ranked tribe who have been directly involved in a major war so far this world - which is a big plus for them. JEDI rolled pretty quickly but it still shows WET are able to step up into war mode when required - the importance of which shouldn't be understated imo.

DeletedUser121307

Why would any tribe team up with WET to fight OBEY?

WET can't reach OBEY, any tribe making an agreement with them in regards to us... Would basically be saying:
"Hey, want to let us grow without any major tribe opposing us while you go and fight the largest tribe in this world?"
they cant reach obey, but they are also 100% safe? i mean, its only 936 villages that can potentially send support to us, its not like thats going to make any difference is it? nah...

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
they cant reach obey, but they are also 100% safe? i mean, its only 936 villages that can potentially send support to us, its not like thats going to make any difference is it? nah...

True, if they only have defensive villages there isn't much harm in just letting them noble freely and without any opposition.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why would any tribe team up with WET to fight OBEY?

WET can't reach OBEY, any tribe making an agreement with them in regards to us... Would basically be saying:
"Hey, want to let us grow without any major tribe opposing us while you go and fight the largest tribe in this world?"

So what you did on w83 give or take to beat NAM

Last edited:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
The fact NBD, ANY and Golden gangbanged NAM is comparable to what WET should do against OBEY is all.

NAM never fought Any and NBD at the same time, they NAP'd Any to fight NBD...
And you're forgetting all the allies NAM had as well :) The balance was around 50/50. Can't help it if NAM's allies crumbled one by one. Sometimes due to NAM turning on them...
Can't keep a coalition going if you turn on your allies, or backstabbed the tribe you really needed help from in a world prior.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Haha not arguing any of that but that’s the point I was making. If OBEy secure an ally and if they don’t really the rest of the world is goosed.