Wet? + Wonka Declares on CENSOR

DeletedUser

Well, I'd like to start off that there was a PnP made for this by the player in world 61 "Madsquad", props to them for making an A grade PnP, but alas, it seems that our PnP was CENSORED!!!! Yes, you read that right, it was deleted! haha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Brilliant. Thanks for the good laugh.

Putting my money on Wonka + Wet?.

DeletedUser

Go w0nka + wet?
we know you can save us all from unjust censorship

Annoyingdevil

You guys should do a declaration that won't get deleted. -_-

The war stats in game currently have it at Wonka 7 - 0 =D-N= so it's been a relatively decent start. With a bit of luck we would have got to this point earlier or with less losses but wasn't to be. Three of my nobles hitting 20 in a noble train was a particular highlight.

icenceto

As I said in the previous post... Good luck to all the tribes participating ;) :)

DeletedUser

The tag team tribe is at war again. Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser100507

lol its not just 1 tag team, this is a 2 v 2 tribe war

wonka + wet vs Censor + =D-N=

so anyway yeh we gunna pwn this ***********

DeletedUser

Yeah CENSOR and DN are always at war lol or did you mean Wet? and Wonka :) Last time we (Wet?) was brought into a declration from Rhino but they never declared so that doesn't count! So this is our first war and being fed wonka bars give us a nice boost ;)

And yes this should be a good war.

DeletedUser101547

Firstly thanks for the well wishes.

Are you meaning Censor and DN here? As this is the first time Wet? and Wonka have ever been in a war together. Wet? were included in the title of Rhino's PnP but were never actually declared on or took part in that war. Apart from maybe helping someone with support or somthing. But that's what allies are for.

Currently the member and ville count of both sides stands at:-

Censor + =D-N= 108 members with 786 villages.

Wet? + Wonka 43 members with 470 villages

EDIT:- Damn it Tiny you beat me! (mine had numbers in it so :p )

DeletedUser

Already got 4 caps on DN. Its really unfortunate, this war shows itself to be a boring one already. So far every village I've taken was defensive. Every village I've scouted (bordering on 50 I think) has been defensive. So I have to ask DN, do you guys have ANY offense?

After a recap attempt with 200 axes, I am forced to believe that this war will only last as long as it takes to build the nukes needed to clear the defense.

Anyway, this is part 1 of many posts I will make shamelessly bragging about how amazing I am (#1 in the war stats for conquers :icon_cool:)

icenceto

lol :D wet and wonka like to talk a lot... yes, you lot had the 1st hit now b ready to b CENSORED ;) :p

May the haters begin to hate! :D lol

DeletedUser100507

dn shud becarefull, the angle has grown wings and will be flying high tomorrow

oh and Censor seem to have merged with another tribe today called ~D@M~ a trive they WERE at war with much smaller then them

icenceto

dn shud becarefull, the angle has grown wings and will be flying high tomorrow

oh and Censor seem to have merged with another tribe today called ~D@M~ a trive they WERE at war with much smaller then them

Yes they were small BUT not much smaller when we started the war with them and gradually they got smaller and we got bigger ;) at the end after they were left without no leaders some of their members came to our tribe ;)

DeletedUser

I have to thank censor, you picked up a few new players to give us more targets. Its nice to see our enemy is looking out for our well-being.

On another note, I look forward to Censor's first OP, maybe they can start turning the stats around.