We've reached 70%

DeletedUser119686

3b8aDPp.png

Good run guys and gals.

feryszabo

Reaction score
Actually they can finish with a 52 points village if they build up the hiding place :)

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure no restarts are enabled at end-world. They would end with 0 points.

charshaun

I would like to say well done to Screw! You guys deserve the win, I have enjoyed this world (even though I was front line all world) it has been fun! But as you have probably noticed I have stopped playing now.. I just sign in once or twice a day to build some nobles and to recap the odd village here and there :p

I have had some good battles with some of you guys , even enjoyed some banter with a few of you :D

Solo - Well done on keeping the tribe active I know how hard that is to do. Thanks for dumping all the nukes from the sits on me for like 2 weeks solid :eek: you was also fun to speak to from time to time.

Phippsy - What can I say.. you are a beast.. You just dont give up a real nuke machine lol

No Bully - Another good player who like to use his nukes :p

VooDoo (Joe) - Joe was fun to chat to from time to time also.. Didnt really like your tribe jumping early game but hey ho it got you a world win..

Gencom - It was fun getting catted from you also.. You did enjoy catting your old duke didnt you lol..

Once again well done look forward seeing some of you in a future world.

Cheers
Shaun

DeletedUser119686

I would like to say well done to Screw! You guys deserve the win, I have enjoyed this world (even though I was front line all world) it has been fun! But as you have probably noticed I have stopped playing now.. I just sign in once or twice a day to build some nobles and to recap the odd village here and there :p

I have had some good battles with some of you guys , even enjoyed some banter with a few of you :D

Solo - Well done on keeping the tribe active I know how hard that is to do. Thanks for dumping all the nukes from the sits on me for like 2 weeks solid :eek: you was also fun to speak to from time to time.

Phippsy - What can I say.. you are a beast.. You just dont give up a real nuke machine lol

No Bully - Another good player who like to use his nukes :p

VooDoo (Joe) - Joe was fun to chat to from time to time also.. Didnt really like your tribe jumping early game but hey ho it got you a world win..

Gencom - It was fun getting catted from you also.. You did enjoy catting your old duke didnt you lol..

Once again well done look forward seeing some of you in a future world.

Cheers
Shaun

Until we meet again my friend.