What a Disappointment :/

Discussion in 'Off-topicaaa' started by jp68plus1, Jan 31, 2017.

Share This Page

1. jp68plus1

jp68plus1 Still Going Strong

So yea I've been gone about 7 years.... but for real WTF happened to TW and these forums? I don't want to be all negative..... but geeeez :/ Did the game die? the forums? the class of posters? I know most people will see this as a noob making posts for achievements! (THE F?!! ACHIEVEMENTS?!?!?! IN TW??!?!?!?!one!!!!!) I was with TW since 2005 ish during beta testing, eventually became Forum Admin of .uk. I've been around and have to say after 2 days back, severely disappointed with the lack of... really anything in these forums. So much for reminiscent ideas of this game... guess Jirki got his wish and killed the forums. Sad day for TW, and lucky those few that get to read this and realize there used to be better, before it gets deleted by the "mods" lol. Always fight the power and those thinking your voice doesn't count... never submit/never surrender! Deuces TW, glad I never came back.

xoxoxox to my old school guys still here!

2. thewall4588

thewall4588 Contributing Poster

Gave up on the forums... I just went back to ingame. But forumsmare garbage and pointless

3. Apathetic h0llygh0st

Apathetic h0llygh0st Consumer of Beverages

It died because you and so many others, including myself, stopped coming here.

4. DisplayOnly

DisplayOnly Guest

you oldies have become so numb to the externals ;(

5. drchef420

drchef420 New Member

make the forums great again.

6. I dunno. The forums seem...wide. Excessively wide.

WAIT. Hold up. TW switched to XenForo? Ok, that's one good move they've made.