What a good Job :)

Hanussen

Well all topics about TW or at least what is left from them and his new branches (LoL, LWS, etc) is flaming them and telling how lame they are, but now I wanna congrats them for an awesome OP they lead on me (Kalash) for the last week, i have increase my ODD in 15 million with 12+ villages lost, 1 taken from Lei2017 and 2 gains from newkid.

Just wanted for a very first time be a gentle in battle and aplause my enemy for their hard job and those who have participate on this, such as Lei2017, tokstolle, newkid, mirrorke and avocatt.

I'm not that easy to kill my friends, but still you ahve done a very good job giving me a horrible headache and studying half time to defend myself and kill nobles and stack my villages.

Hanussen :).

DeletedUser

Worthy acknowledgement of an enemy. Respectful and filled with honour. Is world 2 becoming honourable to it's enemies?

Hanussen

well still i have mailed some of my attackers and they just dont response...what a jerks.

DeletedUser2943

Worthy acknowledgement of an enemy. Respectful and filled with honour. Is world 2 becoming honourable to it's enemies?

I have always been respectful towards my enemies. I can say that I have always played with Honor as well. Yes there have been a few times when my judgment may have not been best but i still did what i though was best.
God Bless
Bishop

DeletedUser

well still i have mailed some of my attackers and they just dont response...what a jerks.

why don't you request them to be on your friend's list. I always do that on players I set up an operation with. Doesn't always work (in fact, its always denied), but its the thought that counts.

DeletedUser

why don't you request them to be on your friend's list. I always do that on players I set up an operation with. Doesn't always work (in fact, its always denied), but its the thought that counts.

doesn't really work if he's the one being attacked...

does that mean we're doing a big op on xanderzane?

but i would like to mention that i don't appreciate you guys hitting hanussen so much. you should really plan and organize and whatever less. click less. be lazy more. don't even log in for a week. then come back and use that defense build script. twice. packets? who needs them? not you. no one wants to spend hours watching the attack count from lei go up by increments of 20 and picking out the nobles, okay.

edit: dump that couplet script lei. it's useless.

Hanussen

Well the good thing is i was going to kill my defense on myself to reorganize my troops amount, now they are hitting me so hard, i do that and just grow 20 Million on OD :D

DeletedUser910

Well the good thing is i was going to kill my defense on myself to reorganize my troops amount, now they are hitting me so hard, i do that and just grow 20 Million on OD :D

Yeah.. I get that a lot as well. MY OD keeps growing and growing.

DeletedUser910

How?

You keep dodging ha ha ha :lol:

I didn't dodge that much in K47. Ask Nort. Hehehe!! You have to dodge sometimes. I've seen Aten members dodge my attacks as well. All part of the game.

DeletedUser

Dodging is good. Keeps you alive.

Getting hit generally means you're dead (not dead dead, but dead in that battle), when you're under heavy attack, because you can't rebuild as fast as the enemy, since they only really have to worry about offense.

You need to worry about defence. It's slower, and you've got more people than one to worry about.

DeletedUser

Getting hit generally means you're dead (not dead dead, but dead in that battle), when you're under heavy attack, because you can't rebuild as fast as the enemy, since they only really have to worry about offense.

You need to worry about defence. It's slower, and you've got more people than one to worry about.

Hence the reason why our strategy works so well against dodgers.

DeletedUser910

Hence the reason why our strategy works so well against dodgers.

Does the words. "I could care less" mean anything to you? LOL!! Destroying villages you want to own doesn't faze me in the least. Even if I lost every village in K45 I could easily replace every one in a different continent if I continued to play the game. TW will be around for another year, I'm sure. In the end (2-3yrs from now) they will probably disband in get assimilated into other tribes.

Hanussen

It depends, thats why i stack, if i stack a village with 10 full defensive villas, it takes like 10 attacks to take it out. So thats why i stack everything around and cut their attacks from root, because if i keep dodging, they keep attacking and someday they will caught those troops and kick my ass.

DeletedUser

It depends, thats why i stack, if i stack a village with 10 full defensive villas, it takes like 10 attacks to take it out. So thats why i stack everything around and cut their attacks from root, because if i keep dodging, they keep attacking and someday they will caught those troops and kick my ass.

Yeah, it depends.

Really, the worst thing you can do in defence is the same thing over and over.

I really can't give a guide without saying, "You need to adapt and that's all"