What a waste!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm not usually one to make fun of people, unless those people are IFY.

But when I saw this on internal, I really couldn't just let it sit there for only legion to see.

This is not cleaning troops, it's not an attempt at attacking, it's not giving up in a proper way, it's totally ridiculous, and a total lack of respect for yourself who took the time to build the troops, but also to ur tribe and allies! Those troops can be usefull and help people, really this report made me die a little inside. The last time that happend when was some dude was sending nicely build nukes at me, but not a single ram or cata with them, rendering them useless in every way.
Believe it or not, I like a decent opposition, and I like to see my enemies bother to play in a decent way.

http://en33.tribalwars.net/public_report/0d040c16aae082e37930129bca237ad4

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this truly shows how lackluster the w33 forums are for you to have posted that.

DeletedUser

Oh my dear god...

TW have suddenly dropped to even ridiculous levels of noobishness.

DeletedUser

I'm not usually one to make fun of people, unless those people are IFY.

But when I saw this on internal, I really couldn't just let it sit there for only legion to see.

first off, everyone in W33 can see it all they need to do is go up to IFY's account profile and scroll down a bit.

The last time that happend when was some dude was sending nicely build nukes at me, but not a single ram or cata with them, rendering them useless in every way.

Actually a full nuke without any rams/cats is a legitimate strategy and has it's uses. It's is good for the clearing of those pesky 'deathstars'. Once a village is stacked beyond a certain point no matter how many rams you send at it it's not gonna knock it down. These nukes without any rams are simply clearing waves to take out troops so that the ones with rams can be used more effectively after the troop levels are down to where rams can start taking down the walls. i personally don't use them as I don't deal with 'deathstars' to much in this world and find them to be a sub-par tactic but it is still a legitimate tactic nonetheless...

If anyone plays evony this would have been a crazy clearing wave :icon_razz:

DeletedUser81101

Umm you clearly do deal with death stars GA. You've tried and failed to take my "Hi Pinder" villages multiple times now. Only after 100s of wasted nukes from pinder, sssh, stiker, acorn, ccg and yourself have you guys managed to even take one... and you even nearly failed to do that with your +1 minute train

Umm you clearly do deal with death stars GA. You've tried and failed to take my "Hi Pinder" villages multiple times now. Only after 100s of wasted nukes from pinder, sssh, stiker, acorn, ccg and yourself have you guys managed to even take one... and you even nearly failed to do that with your +1 minute train
Why didn't you manage to keep it,great one?

DeletedUser

You managed to kill only 100 nukes with those few villages? You noob!!! :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Why didn't you manage to keep it,great one?

Brillliiiiant the troll is back again. He didnt keep it because as a deathstar it was isolated and once there are no troops it is difficult to keep a stranded empty wallless village. I hope lesson learnt.

DeletedUser81101

Yah, point of a deathstar is to waste YOUR troops, and it has been doing that very well. Stiker has now wasted near 40 nukes on it to :)

and IFY I believe that total is somewhere near 100 per village.. between the 3. Still pretty noobish but I'll get there one day :p

DeletedUser

Ahhh... Ok, this time I will accept Your excuse. But let it be the last time!

DeletedUser

Brillliiiiant the troll is back again. He didnt keep it because as a deathstar it was isolated and once there are no troops it is difficult to keep a stranded empty wallless village. I hope lesson learnt.

Should`ve greeted him in the same way as above , come to think of it....

Status
Not open for further replies.