what and the hell do we need to do?

DeletedUser

As this world dies down we all look for things to do. I for one play jokes (sick in humor or not I enjoy the laugh even if I’m the only one laughing). BH wars people and helps the enemy surprisingly.... (You can take in all the players of the world but their natures will never change; once you learn once a spy always a spy). LoEN sits around on their butt and watches TV and wait for another tribe around them to disband so they may much on someone else war spoils. Paj and co make up anti RAM jokes and themes... I think this week is ignorance? idk. Anyway RAM well idk what the hell they do... RAM is RAM that’s all I have to say really. LEGION is cocky and bold moving... where does this leave the rest of us? Nothing to do and no pranks to be pulled... hell you can flame me for trying to bring up conversations because I don’t give a rats ass what you flame me on because ill flame you right back . Anyway let’s see oh yes what to do. Well I’ve seen it as a new order that every tribe disbands( stay with me here) and we make up new borders and new wars!? what fun huh? lol we pick out dukes here and we each get 5k's lol! Let’s make this world fun and see what happens. Or not and live your boring tribes lives... I’m just trying to spice this boring world up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

doesnt matter what tribe your in im pretty sure BH's core players are bored:icon_rolleyes: what do they do? eat inactives and send fake/ sukes and support the FL whaat fun:lol:. i bet thats why they are going inactive?:icon_rolleyes: im talking about the whole world not RAM. gezz is that all yall think about? get a clue robot the world doesnt revolve around RAM god thats whats killing this world. its all about RAM its annoying me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah..i'm bored too..but still too lazy to start new world..too much to work;)

DeletedUser79042

BONHEUR for Boredom President ! :lol:

And starting off at a new world is not going to happen. I agree. Farming is uber boring ;)\

smurks. Take 5. (years off TW :icon_idea: )

DeletedUser

r2 if im gone this world would die... im the spice... haha until my buddy and professional partner SFC comes back to rape with me. r2... youw ould love them easy nobles with me gone hahaha not going to happen trust me i can stick myself in a room for days because im like that and no one would question it. my bouts of depression happen a lot so people tend to leave me alone... expect for my gf lol she tries to brighten my day. like i said r2 i can go on forever;0

DeletedUser

W30 is full of experience players and will not fold that easy...

I give props where props are do...

Phoenix has a great CORE of players which come from younger worlds & have the experience & skill set to survive late in this game.

RAM as a solid CORE as well, very active & well organised.

LOEN is a good tribe, There experience is yet to determined once they go head to head with W30 top 5 Tribes.

BH has proven they are a great fighting tribe & when all members are active, they can cause havoc on any tribe due to their determination & pressure on members of enemy tribes.

Many original accounts of big players on W30 have left, In TW it can take up years & years for a tribe to conquer the world. Many of us are fathers to a family & cant deal with the time that TW requires.

In other games like LORD OF ULTIMA, you can buy premium that would give you 14 DAYS of non attacks to your account. You can only do it once every 90 Days...But it still gives you the time off to get thing in RL straighten out and get your head out of TW.

I believe everyone in W30 is doing what they can with the time they have.

DeletedUser

As this world dies down we all look for things to do. I for one play jokes (sick in humor or not I enjoy the laugh even if I’m the only one laughing). BH wars people and helps the enemy surprisingly.... (You can take in all the players of the world but their natures will never change; once you learn once a spy always a spy). LoEN sits around on their ass and watches TV and wait for another tribe around them to disband so they may much on someone else war spoils. Paj and co make up anti RAM jokes and themes... I think this week is ignorance? idk. Anyway RAM well idk what the hell they do... RAM is RAM that’s all I have to say really. LEGION is cocky and bold moving... where does this leave the rest of us? Nothing to do and no pranks to be pulled... hell you can flame me for trying to bring up conversations because I don’t give a rats ass what you flame me on because ill flame you right back . Anyway let’s see oh yes what to do. Well I’ve seen it as a new order that every tribe disbands( stay with me here) and we make up new borders and new wars!? what fun huh? lol we pick out dukes here and we each get 5k's lol! Let’s make this world fun and see what happens. Or not and live your boring tribes lives... I’m just trying to spice this boring ass world up.

Go back to the barn smurks, it's not dawn yet.....
[SPOIL]
rooster.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser79042

W30 is full of experience players and will not fold that easy...

I give props where props are do...

Phoenix has a great CORE of players which come from younger worlds & have the experience & skill set to survive late in this game.

RAM as a solid CORE as well, very active & well organised.

LOEN is a good tribe, There experience is yet to determined once they go head to head with W30 top 5 Tribes.

BH has proven they are a great fighting tribe & when all members are active, they can cause havoc on any tribe due to their determination & pressure on members of enemy tribes.

Many original accounts of big players on W30 have left, In TW it can take up years & years for a tribe to conquer the world. Many of us are fathers to a family & cant deal with the time that TW requires.

In other games like LORD OF ULTIMA, you can buy premium that would give you 14 DAYS of non attacks to your account. You can only do it once every 90 Days...But it still gives you the time off to get thing in RL straighten out and get your head out of TW.

I believe everyone in W30 is doing what they can with the time they have.

This post of yours should be on every tribe's forum. Especially the last paragraph. I mut say that these are my thoughts exactly as well. Very good post indeed m8. :)