What? Another Declaration?

DeletedUser

$CoD$ Declares on SLW

Nothing Amazingly Fantastical here.

SLW have been annoying a lot of people of late Especially $CoD$.

We have grown tired of being told one thing, then the exact opposite happens.

After the traitorous way SLW was formed, we thought we may still be able to be friends and fight a common enemy together, as allies should.

Alas this was not the case, With Evidence of a Player from SLW (the main instigator in the breakaway plot) trying to join our Enemy and denying it, secret NAP's behind our back with our common enemy and the more recent issue of trying to consolidate relations with our ally, we were given a torrent of abuse on our shared forum. This did not go down well. Especially since there is renewed attempts of up to 4 players from SLW trying to join XXXX which has now been admitted publically on these forums.

Snaperay said:
snaperay said:
Do you still have the interest to recruit me? and some others (dust4dust, helio123 and LOTS)
was those I was told Long ago could join xxxx the moment we left $cod$ if the 4 of us choose to, that changed some days and was complicated but i did look into the option of moving to xxxx and that was the option given to me long ago. I didn't take that option I was in talks with several in xxxx, i was talking to $cod$ players too, i was also talking to SLW players, trying to choose my direction.

For continued Deception and unprovoked verbal attacks, plus for being damn annoying at times, for being traitors to our cause, $CoD$ Declares on SLW.

Maybe this will be $CoD$'s last hurrah, but who knows :)

No longer shall we be taken for Mug's and we will storm Olympus Castle to topple the Ego's.

We will not be played for fools by SLW any longer, we have had enough!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good Luck to all involved and lets be having some fun again! :)

DeletedUser93010

Especially since there is renewed attempts of up to 4 players from SLW trying to join XXXX which has now been admitted publically on these forums.

who are these 4
i personally have done no such thing:lol:

darkaniken2

Well, now this should be fun. I may have to crawl out of the rock I've been hiding under for the past 3 months and do something.

DeletedUser

Especially since there is renewed attempts of up to 4 players from SLW trying to join XXXX which has now been admitted publically on these forums.

who are these 4

Not to worry Dusty
'W22 God' cares for and watches over you in His infinite Goodness

darkaniken2

Not to worry Dusty
'W22 God' cares for and watches over you in His infinite Goodness
Since when have I been watching over him? /ego

dust, I'd imagine snap is one. I'd suspect mjared is another. As for the other two, I have no clue.

DeletedUser

Since when have I been watching over him? /ego

dust, I'd imagine snap is one. I'd suspect mjared is another. As for the other two, I have no clue.

You?
I don't think so Darky . Anyway do you consider yourself a 'W22 God' too?:)
AS far as I know there's One and Only W22 God.

hellthug

at last someone declared ,good luck to $COD$ and hopefully we wont have any lame excuses in this topic .

sekiraqa

never thought this will happen but who cares.Its a game lets fight :p.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Good luck for both sides :) No hard feelings from me, just playing the game as it is supposed to be played.

DeletedUser93010

i find it quite sad also clit becoming duke was my only reason for leaving cod

well what can i say ,looks like xxxx have won another battle,they must be laughing all the way to the leeds

ps clit im sure was including me as 1 of them 4

DeletedUser

well what can i say ,looks like xxxx have won another battle,they must be laughing all the way to the leeds

Would you care to elaborate on Clit dukehood being the reason of your departure. It's the 2nd time I hear of him being the Nasty pasty but still haven't heard why. Is it a secret?:)

Why are you saying that Xxxx have won another battle? Were you fighting them?. Is this their doing and why were YOU included in Snaps plans to join Xxxx? Would you join them if Snap managed to get you in?

Maybe you should blame God for handling this in a non-saintly way rather than Xxxx? Unless you know something we don':)t?

DeletedUser

who are these 4

Do I really need to Quote myself again lol, it's in the first post! :p

Snaperay said:
Do you still have the interest to recruit me? and some others (dust4dust, helio123 and LOTS)

Snaperay said:
was those I was told Long ago could join xxxx the moment we left $cod$ if the 4 of us choose to, that changed some days and was complicated but i did look into the option of moving to xxxx and that was the option given to me long ago. I didn't take that option I was in talks with several in xxxx, i was talking to $cod$ players too, i was also talking to SLW players, trying to choose my direction.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

ps clit im sure was including me as 1 of them 4
I think someones just pissed because they're gonna get their asses kicked. :D

Angel Styles

DeletedUser

i think most of the top 60 players and some others that are still in w22 are god's of w22 :)

Count me out Mr. Righteous
I'm atheist and my OD stinks too.
...but Olympus looks too crowded to be buying property

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
you know, I hate to have to say this, but in this case "go $COD$" *cough choke*

Thank you, this makes the world more interesting again, and it's "just deserts". If only some XXXX members would get in on this game, SLW could be destroyed. Maybe you guys could get a NAP for the duration, for the purpose of destroying SLW, before getting back to your own war? :p