What? Another Declaration?

DeletedUser64592

Surely if you are going to include everyone that has left $CoD$ since the declaration then you need to add;

Heaven Sword Left
soccerguy15 Left
Marrinalla Left
hitman1386 Left
truenight Left
CRY-CRY Left

i think of that list the only ones we actually hit before they left much was truenight and heaven sword besides a couple towns taken from hitman i think

DeletedUser93010

Right, to Clarify, You Edited one of our posts to suit you, subsequent edits were carried out by our member (Because you obviously had annoyed him) and he wanted me to post this here for clarification.

[SPOIL]

[/SPOIL]

Of Course you see no reply your duke doesn't read his mail for weeks on end so he hasn't been on to forward it to you I guess! :p

Since he has not bothered to reply I think it may be him that is at a loss for words! :p

Blimey I do remember that one, I also remember admitting it was my fault as I forgot about the troops I had retuning to the village, I also apologized at the time as far as I can remember.
Again, Stop clutching straws please! :p

Yes, I believe that things should never get personal in this game. If you felt bad about things I said to you or about you, then please, you should have mailed me and spoken to me, if I was upsetting you or being a bully then tell me and talk to me, I would have been happy to work things out.
Fact is communication on your part has been terrible.

I notice that only now when I start quoting you, in replying to my posts you are adding more detail each time. Put that much effort in the first time you post and we may not have to read so much, but, it seems that you always change your story as soon as you are quoted! lol

I have my own agenda, but until Christmas it didn't include warring you guys, You chaps sealed that fate yourselves by your over the top verbal torrents in response to a delicate diplomatic situation

Look, to save a lot more arguing, You chaps basically didn't like me telling you what to do because I am a Self Confessed N00b, Fact is I am not a great player and I have never said I have and I have never hidden behind the rest of the tribe, I am just not active enough to be a big player, But I am a straight up guy with No BS.
I tried being Nice to Dust in the beginning, I was even the one that came up with his village names, we got on well.
He had a dispute with some orders one day that he wanted to argue and I was the most diplomatic I could be, he chose not to read my messages properly meaning I had to constantly repeat myself, he then became agressive, defensive and insulting until he eventually got personal.

This just went downhill from their and Dust got more and more abusive, As for calling the unmentionable one, It is because until now I have refused to even acknowledge his existence, I asked him to leave me alone because he was so abusive, he wouldn't, he just kept berating me and insulting me, (Some would call it bullying/Cyberbullying) So I had to block him and I told him not to talk to me again. So he constantly starting ripping it up on skype again I told him then I would no longer acknowledge him and that was the last time I even suggested he existed until this war.
I would dig up all our old conversations but I am afraid that would just bring up too much dirt again. but if you guys keep pushing that Dust is the one in the right, I WILL prove you wrong.

As for regarding him under a different name, You also refer to almost all players as different types of Fruit with different meanings, demeaning people into these categories is not a nice thing to do is it? So don't go saying I cannot do it in a nice way when you do it in a pee take way please.

I didn't want to get into all of this as to be fair, Dust has really been a nasty piece of work for sometime now, I would always be up for helping or doing what I can, but the level of his arrogance, Ego and abusive tenancies and to see no other persons point but his own, is his own undoing.

If I was to dig up my mails with him, I think a lot of people will be surprised at how much of a cool head I kept!

no get it correct he deleted my posts repeatedley before i deleted 95% of 1 of his post

as for the mail you posted why dont u post the origanal mail that he answered to? because it shows the truth possibly

dust4dust on 23.01. at 09:46
message sent to dugdell,slw and andy0
couldnt send to clit as im banned

i for 1 have had enough,am sick of cod running us down,clit is not my duke and doesnt tell me what to do,and run me down in the forum

dugdell deleting my post on the forum,which was just me replying to clits latest digs,then dugdel deleting further posts as i ask why the first was deleted,then removed the thread when he realised i just repost again,who is cod to delete my posts,do ii delete there posts i dont like? no i dont

8 hours after deleting my posts and dugdell still hasnt even mailed me with an explanation

i accepted the shared archive with cod it aint in there

if i dont recieve an apology/explanation soon that i am happy with,i will retaliate

dust

also as he such a good forum mod surely he archived my posts he deleted,and the entire thread that was then removed?
post it here prove to all the truth :icon_evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good post Dust.

So what's the news
have you found a new tribe to merge into yet?

DeletedUser

snap is begging big time i didnt think he had it in him when he acclaims hes GOD not lol i might just put up his mails if i cant be botherd it will boost his large ego

DeletedUser93010

Good post Dust.

So what's the news
have you found a new tribe to merge into yet?

i thought i was coming to join you? :icon_biggrin:

come on clit,post that proof, we are all waiting
even get dug to come post,see if he will actually lie for you on the WF

DeletedUser

Why not? I'd be a safer option than some of the solutions Snap has been examining.
If you can come up with better lacrimating tales, I'm sure you can hit my soft spot.

Watch out with this tactics. Someone considers them bullying and you don't want him on your tail

DeletedUser

Well, If it livens up the forums, seems SLW have been a little sneaky.

Someone "Hacked" the Cry Cry account (We were wondering why she left after she had just come back and pledged loyalty!).
They copied our ops and SLW related info and mailed it all to Snaperay after our declaration then passed the sitting to Dust4Dust.
Dust took the sitting on the 8th Feb.

I wondered why when I took some vills from Dust that I found incoming support from Cry Cry:
[SPOIL]
Clittleton on 04.02. at 20:58
Hey, why did you leave?

CRY-CRY said:
I join and you declare on COD!? Goodbye. Be insane all you want, but not with me.

You do realise we are CoD? lol, besides, SLW is far away from you, they are south west, you are all North east and east.
You only have a small amount of villages near SLW! :)

Coming back?

Clittleton on 05.02. at 15:37
Ahh, i see you supporting the enemy, well, at least now I know why you left :)

Its a shame you leave CoD in this way to join the traitors :p
[/SPOIL]

It also cleared up the "Accidental" Declared on CoD statement that I quoted!

The original owner has just been given the account back and the person who hacked it (Presumably from SLW)is being Punished/banned.
I know Lord of the Squares is currently banned, Could it be him?

I am also equally surprised at the apparent lack of movement against the op's that were leaked.

Anyway, this won't change the outcome, just highlights what kind of players we are dealing with :)

Unfortunately I have no proof to post, Nothing was archived, the post and entire thread was deleted. Luckily for you it was, there was a good amount of Quotes from you and your kin that I could have used on the WF's in my declaration.

Dug admitted to deleting it and I stand by his decision, yes it did annoy me but I can only imagine what you must have been throwing at each other to warrant deletion!

DeletedUser54315

I detest all forms of cheating including the use of spies in this game but hacking accounts is the lowest act of them all and I hope whoever is found guilty is permanently banned as that is taking things far beyond a game. I simply cannot understand why people stoop so low, what ever happened to fair play? I would much rather win or lose on a level playing field and either way accept the outcome with dignity knowing I tried my best.

DeletedUser

Stat's Corner

Well, Time for some more stats I think.

$CoD$ vs SLW
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: $CoD$
Side 2:
Tribes: SLW

Timeframe: 04/02/2011 18:00:00 to 18/02/2011 18:39:40

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 317
Side 2: 275
Difference: 42

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,034,900
Side 2: 2,573,243
Difference: 461,657

chart

[/SPOIL]

We have now pulled ahead after I took a heavy blow in the first round and dragged the stats down:
[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Players: Clittleton
Side 2:
Tribes: SLW

Timeframe: 04/02/2011 18:00:00 to 18/02/2011 18:39:40

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 73
Difference: 34

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 361,481
Side 2: 679,702
Difference: 318,221

chart

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

I wouldn't consider spying to be cheating skinny. However if someone chooses to play this way they deserve whatever comes their way when they are found out.