What are LSHRV doing?

DeletedUser

The war stats between C² and LSHRV can only be described as a slaughter... I know people will jump to the defense of LSHRV pointing out they were jumped or that C² are picking on their weak or inactive players. But in fairness its been over 3 weeks now and the daily loss rate is still going up!

Is this because C² are finding them easier than they thought? LSHRV are obviously not giving up, although it wouldnt be a surprise to see some of the guys who are being hit hard are going through the routine of quitting...

Ok there is a strong possibility that they are regrouping and are planning a counter-offensive... if thats the case then even thats very late and the later it becomes means less chance of success as C² stack. The villages C² lost at the beginning of the war was a combination of snipings and the handful of villages they had living right in the middle of LSHRV territory. Basically losses they expected to take. As yet theres not been any losses to worry C² whatsoever :icon_neutral:

Of course the way this war pans out affects Dust which is why we are watching it very closely. Looking at the current situation one very scarey factor must now be taken into account... is the end closer than we think? :icon_confused:

My view is that the reasons LSHRV are not hitting back is because there is currently a massive amount of diplo going on behind the scenes. What this diplo is can only be guessed but its likely to involve some of the following;

1. LSHRV discussing merging into C²? this isnt as unlikely as it first appears.
2. Some players within LSHRV discussing changing sides?
3. Both have certainly spoken to plight because any moves they make is extremely key to who is likely to take heavy losses.
4. Some players speaking to other tribes about changing tribe? Unlikely but still might happen!
5. Maybe even a ceasefire is already being discussed.
6. Maybe there will be a split in LSHRV much like meh splintering from ~i~.

Sure some of these are extremely unlikely but they should all be noted so that any future developments are not unexpected...

Lets quickly discuss if this onslaught continues what is likely to happen... We know its normal for winning tribes to take in good players from losing tribes. At this stage of the game its almost impossible to kick a large player down to nothing so recruitment is always an option... some of our players have themselves been approached and asked to change sides too... fortunately our players preferred to stay here because theyre having more fun (yeah i cant understand that either!). And yes this kind of approach can sometimes produce a spy in exchange for not getting whacked. Something we expected and experienced too. What should worry everyone globally is that if this war continues as one sided as it actually is then what spoils of war will C² actually get...? lets just say the map can turn blue faster when players jump ship.

I admit its a very early days to discuss such possibilites but to be pre-warned is to be pre-armed...

I realise most people will see this post as provacative but with so much going on in W16 the forums are far too quiet so please let the... *ahem* flaming, i mean 'discussion' begin :icon_biggrin:

NOTE: I can guarantee that no LSHRV player has discussed moving to Dust.

AxlTheCat

Strategically, it would make sense for LSHRV to simply attempt a stalemate at the front while swarming the rear both for security reasons and for infrastructural/economy reasons.

We at LSHRV are choosing to ignore our treacherous neighbours to the West, we figure they will get tired hitting my stacked villages soon and go away.

DeletedUser

We at LSHRV are choosing to ignore our treacherous neighbours to the West, we figure they will get tired hitting my stacked villages soon and go away.

Yep i hear theyve tried hard to make a dent into u Axl... good job :)

DeletedUser

lshrv are just sleeping still they will wake up once the bacon is done :icon_razz:

but anyway nice post, but i doubt the war will be over any time soon, and i do not think anyone is noob enough to run from this no matter if they are on the winning or losing side.

DeletedUser

While wild speculation is fun and all its always best to have at least some evidence before you speak. If there are any negotiations between C² and LSHRV, its news to me.

As for LSHRV just folding, ha! While the stats may show one thing, the truth is different. LSHRV has reacted and there are many stacked villages in our path. Also, they have not just sat back and watched us noble. They snipe every train they can, and are, as we speak, mounting a small counteroffensive.

DeletedUser

While wild speculation is fun and all its always best to have at least some evidence before you speak. If there are any negotiations between C² and LSHRV, its news to me.

Im happy to admit my specualtions r on the wild side which i have admitted in the original post. Speculations dont need evidence just a suspicious mind and experience :icon_wink:

Im not accusing anyone of negotiating im just saying that there must be some heavy diplo going on somewhere in all of this, be it at tribe level or player level, and not just between the 2 warring factions.

Seagryfn

Obvious indications are that the war is *anything* but quiet.

One easy indicator is the amount of activity on the resources market. C² is buying wood in large qualtities. It means that they are using up their rams and axes. LSHRV are buying Iron to replace defenses. And both sides are desperate for Clay to increase packet counts. When events are sluggish on the server, there is seldom this much activity on the market.

The most telling war stats indicating momentum =
ODA gains, last 7 days = 18 million
LSHRV ODA gains, last 7 days = 18 million

ODD gains, last 7 days = 7 million
LSHRV ODD gains, last 7 days = 33 million

What does this tell an observer? Both sides have equal ODA gains.
But, LSHRV are killing many more enemy troops than C². LSHRV are also killing a lot of troops elsewhere... Dust? Their own inactives, so that the villages can become useful?

True... a few weeks ago, numbers like these could not be used to determine anything for sure due to the delay in ODA caused by red reports. But now results from previous attacks keep trickling in daily, so it is an accurate indicator.

The determination to fight appears equal on both sides.
C² has the edge in captures, but the gains are coming at a costly price (see the ODD difference). LSHRV are killing 3x as many C² troops (adjusting for non-war combat). In the end, however, killing troops does not win wars; taking villages does. Once captured, a village will eventually repay the new owner for the cost to take it... as long as he takes it.

DeletedUser

One easy indicator is the amount of activity on the resources market. C² is buying wood in large qualtities. It means that they are using up their rams and axes. LSHRV are buying Iron to replace defenses. And both sides are desperate for Clay to increase packet counts. When events are sluggish on the server, there is seldom this much activity on the market.

But, LSHRV are killing many more enemy troops than C². LSHRV are also killing a lot of troops elsewhere... Dust? Their own inactives, so that the villages can become useful?

True... a few weeks ago, numbers like these could not be used to determine anything for sure due to the delay in ODA caused by red reports. But now results from previous attacks keep trickling in daily, so it is an accurate indicator.

C² has the edge in captures, but the gains are coming at a costly price (see the ODD difference). LSHRV are killing 3x as many C² troops (adjusting for non-war combat). In the end, however, killing troops does not win wars; taking villages does. Once captured, a village will eventually repay the new owner for the cost to take it... as long as he takes it.

Why is it, that Seagryfn is the greatest strategist in all of the world ever ever ever ever :p <3
I think all tribes should just fold under the command of Seagryfn - as it's blatantly obvious she is just awesomeness in it's purest sense.... :icon_redface:
Eye lobe you!

Anyway, I'm sure it would be ridiculous anyway to say LSHRV aren't doing anything...stats aren't the only thing that needs to be cited to know they're fighting back. This was =HRV= we're talking about! They're no chumps - they are obviously going to fight.

@Endemonadia -
At this stage of the game its almost impossible to kick a large player down to nothing

What about Wineagle? (that was his name right?) He was #1 until a few people got together and pooned him. I know you said almost - but fact is, if enough people gang up on a player -whilst some other people distract his potential supporters, then that big player is going down.
Gang banging works. (if done correctly :icon_biggrin:)

DeletedUser

@Endemonadia -

What about Wineagle? (that was his name right?) He was #1 until a few people got together and pooned him. I know you said almost - but fact is, if enough people gang up on a player -whilst some other people distract his potential supporters, then that big player is going down.
Gang banging works. (if done correctly :icon_biggrin:)

If i recall correctly.. Spank & Sea were the ones to whipe Wineagle. His tribe did not help him. They were just those 3 player fighting 2 vs 1.

In this case.. Both LSHRV & C² have their tribes to back. Yes a big player might loose 10 villages but when team support arrives.. he wont keep loosing that much.

I mean.. C² wont be able to whipe Axl in 1 month.. mabye not 2 months due to his main cluster beeing a few k's away from front line.

MichielK

I like this analysis. I've personally been buying iron (from LSHRV, no less), but that could be a regional thing.

I think the main reason for the difference in ODD is that C² has been attacking constantly while LSHRV's first counterattack is landing just now. We simply haven't had a chance to kill that many troops on defense yet (though that's changing as we speak).

As for a costly price: LSHRV gained 5 times as much ODD, while we gained 17 times as many villages. That means they're spending about 4 times as many troops per village than we are, which is surprising considering most of their conquers in the period were renobles.

(Yes, the lag in OD numbers pollutes this data. However, since C²'s nobling rate has been fairly constant since the first few days of the war, I think it's a fair comparison.)

DeletedUser

If i recall correctly.. Spank & Sea were the ones to whipe Wineagle. His tribe did not help him. They were just those 3 player fighting 2 vs 1.

In this case.. Both LSHRV & C² have their tribes to back. Yes a big player might loose 10 villages but when team support arrives.. he wont keep loosing that much.

I mean.. C² wont be able to whipe Axl in 1 month.. mabye not 2 months due to his main cluster beeing a few k's away from front line.

klore and scuba took wineagle down and one other player was involved but i'm not sure who. (mostly scuba). wineagle had some internal issues inside his tribe and that s way they didn t support him (i might be wrong). I agree with the second part, and would like to add that it will be impossible to take down axl-simply put-awesome player in an awesome tribe

DeletedUser54400

klore and scuba took wineagle down and one other player was involved but i'm not sure who. (mostly scuba). wineagle had some internal issues inside his tribe and that s way they didn t support him (i might be wrong). I agree with the second part, and would like to add that it will be impossible to take down axl-simply put-awesome player in an awesome tribe

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=3112100&postcount=37 roughly sums up what happened with wineagle.

Ontopic: This war will rage on for quite some time and i would be suprised if LSHRV dont manage to to halt the current losses

DeletedUser

Must you constantly spam our forum with new threads that could have easily been incorporated into the threads already in existence?

DeletedUser78416

Must you constantly spam our forum with new threads that could have easily been incorporated into the threads already in existence?

Dude is on drugs...you read the same post I did right?

:lol:

DeletedUser

why is there a new topic why not put it into the other topic

DeletedUser

the people who took down wineagle werent they in that 4 horsemens tribe

because i recall looking through tribes and seeing it posted he was there property on there tribe profile, might be wrong

DeletedUser

Well, well, well ..... talk about timing !

Re Wineagle -

Klore and I decided to retire from the game but word reached us not long after that Wineagle was throwing his weight around and claiming villages willy nilly - he was always very good at that - hiding behind his tribe and bullying the smaller player.

We decided to return to teach him some manners and teach him we did. He was a great attacker but had no idea how to defend (a one trick pony if ever there was one)

Once he was broken we passed his carcass onto his tribe to pick on the remains.

I'm more than happy to go into more detail but don't really want to detract from the thread topic (We actually had our own thread on the subject that unfolds the tale)

It's funny how history tends to repeat itself because word reaches us once more that there might be a little more fun to be had .... they know who they are; and we're just awaiting word. Our axes may be a little rusty; but they say it's just like getting back on a bike ......

(Edit)

Wineagle's fight

Last edited by a moderator:

Kreamer

Does anyone else think Ende should just stop talking?
We have made some advancement to counter C² attacks.
They still have momentum from their first jump on us which I dont want to get into cause it has been argued way too much.
We had inactives before the war started and it hurt us some but we are still bouncing back.
We are nothing like ~I~. We destroyed them because we were better than them. We arent going to give up because I dont believe we are really losing all that bad. Give the war some time. Unlike some noobish skirmishes in the past this war is going to be an ongoing war with neither side backing down. We arent "jumping ship" because I dont believe there is any reason to.
as for your comment about LSHRV joining Dust....
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
your kidding right?
Even fighting the #1 ranked tribe in the world we are still beating you guys quite easily.
You say you dont slander our tribes name ever but are constantly making posts like this one with fake accusations.
I dont post on the forums much but I do like to read them. There has been a lack of posts so I like to read anything new but it is quite sad when the only thing new is from you.

Sorry I had a bad day and just had to vent a little bit :)

Kreamer

Im happy to admit my specualtions r on the wild side which i have admitted in the original post. Speculations dont need evidence just a suspicious mind and experience :icon_wink:

OoOoOoO ok so speculations can be posts with no evidence whatsoever? Where heres a couple speculations with no evidence or proof or any reason at all to believe is true:
1) Dust is getting scared and may possibly disband within the week?
2) Dust is about to split into another tribe (Dust~7826) and fall even quicker than meh
3) Dust is about to have a massive civil war
4) every player in dust will quit on the same day to make the entire southeast one massive gray spot for a year or 2 to come just because itd be funny and look cool
5) Dust is about to declare on Ad Inf because it would sound good on the forums and have no threat to themselves
6) After declaring on Ad Inf they will notice the distance barrier and realize they cant win and will merge back into Ad Inf to become Ad Inf Q

Wow speculations are fun! :icon_biggrin: