What are LSHRV doing?

DeletedUser

Does anyone else think Ende should just stop talking?

This is the kind of insulting comment which makes these forums a nasty place to be and we need to quit it. Its quite clear that my tribe are affected by this war and therefore we have just as much right to observe and comment as anyone else.

You will notice that there r 4 comments on this thread each trying to bitch about me posting this up for everyone to discuss (which i did because the forums were decidedly quiet considering such a big event is currently underway in this world)... lets just say that all 4 perpetrators r LSHRV, come on guys chill out and discuss the war rather than wasting your energy on trying to insult me all the time please... take Axls lead whose posted with the right attitude.

And since when has a global war only been allowed 1 thread for discussion anyway? Thats news to me...

PS thanks sea for such a deep analysis of what u can see... thank the lord we r not close enough to be next on your hitlist! lol

DeletedUser

We are nothing like ~I~. We destroyed them because we were better than them. We arent going to give up because I dont believe we are really losing all that bad. Give the war some time.

We arent "jumping ship" because I dont believe there is any reason to.

Back on topic lets discuss this point about the war...

Am i not right in saying that a number of ~i~ jumped ship and joined HRV?

With that in mind then surely its not easy to boast none of your players will jump ship when u have players who have done exactly that when their backs were against the wall in the past... u forget that we have lived in the SE as long as lots of your players and have seen the tribe hopping.

As i said above our best players have been approached too but have decided to stay, maybe that says something about our players. Im sure LSHRV will see them as dumb for not changing to the bigger and better side like LSHRV but maybe they actually enjoy playing this game with a challenge on thier hands...

Kreamer

Im too lazy to use the quote button so...
@ 1st post:
Why make a new thread if you only want to talk about the war in general?? We already have a thread for just that. Why make one that deliberately tries to deface LSHRV by saying what are we doing like we are losing the war so badly? We arent that far behind and im just tired of seeing your name constantly slandering our name.

@ 2nd post:
this is a completly different situation than what happened with ~I~
~I~ was being attacked by 2 Strong tribes. We are only being attacked by one. (not including dust, sorry, you guys dont even attack at all)
~I~ had no leadership, complete anarchy pretty much. We have great leaders and coordination
~I~ was a dyeing tribe from the first day it got attacked. LSHRV is still a strong tribe that is surviving the thousands of attacks landing everyday.

DeletedUser

Im too lazy to use the quote button so...
@ 1st post:
Why make a new thread if you only want to talk about the war in general?? We already have a thread for just that. Why make one that deliberately tries to deface LSHRV by saying what are we doing like we are losing the war so badly? We arent that far behind and im just tired of seeing your name constantly slandering our name.

Just because u dont like seeing my name on here doesnt mean im automatically slandering LSHRV. Its a fact that C² r totally slaughtering u guys according to the nobling stats and thats why i used such terminology. Sea has very accurately pointed out that there r other factors which show LSHRV r actually doing very well and thats a tribute to u guys, well done. Because believe it or not this thread is for discussion which u should try sometime instead of sounding like a petulant child and trying to flame me personally just because i make a posting.

Please show where i have been in anyway been rude about LSHRV and lets compare that to how many times any LSHRV have made blatant insults about us like 'noobs' or 'idiots' etc. Weve never insulted u guys and yet u continue to lose your temper and send barrages of abuse our way... so please lets stop the trashtalking and stay on topic!

@ 2nd post:
this is a completly different situation than what happened with ~I~
~I~ was being attacked by 2 Strong tribes. We are only being attacked by one. (not including dust, sorry, you guys dont even attack at all)
~I~ had no leadership, complete anarchy pretty much. We have great leaders and coordination
~I~ was a dyeing tribe from the first day it got attacked. LSHRV is still a strong tribe that is surviving the thousands of attacks landing everyday.

Hmmm i seem to remember HRV boasting about how they took down such a big and good tribe as ~i~ and yet here ur saying that they were disorganised, anarchic and going to collapse anyway.

This doesnt change the fact u still have players who jumped ship in that war. So discussion of players looking to jump ship in an even tougher war is relevant whether u like it or not. I made an attempt to observe and comment on the current situation and wanted to throw out the point that diplo is almost certainly underway which hadnt been raised as yet.

As for starting a new topic i felt it was a good idea to do so. Just because LSHRV would rather keep the current stats quiet and keep the forums silent there are still people who want to have a chat about things and share observations and thoughts. Come on guys act with some dignity and engage.

DeletedUser

Ende, you seriously need to reread your posts. All you do is provoke attacks on yourself and insult LSHRV.

This entire topic is pointless, we have another topic for discussing the LSHRV and C² war. We don't need more spam on the forums just because you must be the center of attention of such an large event on W16.

I so desperately wish Plight was near Dust...:icon_evil:

Kreamer

Ende, you seriously need to reread your posts. All you do is provoke attacks on yourself and insult LSHRV.

This entire topic is pointless, we have another topic for discussing the LSHRV and C² war. We don't need more spam on the forums just because you must be the center of attention of such an large event on W16.

So Im not crazy? Cause he keeps insulting us then follows every insult with some excuse for how he doesnt insult us and asks us to point out 1 time he has slandered our name. Whether you realize it or not you are slandering our name by only posting the negative views or focusing more heavily on them. We arent afraid of the stats. Go ahead and post them in the thread we already made for that purpose. Nobleing stats favor C2 as they still have momentum and had stacked their villages far in advanced. But OD shows we are making a dent in their troops and nobleing stats may turn sometime soon. I believe in war the OD stats tell more about a tribe than nobles. If a tribe uses all their nobles on the first wave then has nothing to back it up with the tide can quickly turn. If a tribe is constantly raising OD that means they are weakening the other tribe. Day to day noble stats change just as much as the 100% dominance thing being discussed in the map discussion thread. I could easily send 2 noble trains and support to a 200 point barbarian village and make them lose that 100% K. I dont post on forums often but if i did and wanted to talk about the war with C2 Im gonna do it in the proper thread, not this one. This war isnt a "slaughter" by any means. They are winning, we are fighting back. We have nobled some of their villages and making a push forward. ~I~ was a slaughter, even ~LS~ (almost a quarter their size) gained a K in the first 2 weeks I believe. ~I~ was a big tribe and it deserves some recognition to take them down, they were unorganized which lead to the downfall.

Frankly I believe this thread should be closed for its redundancy. but thats just me.
If you want to get back on topic, post in the other forum and then maybe ill discuss the war more

DeletedUser

I agree my posts can be called provocative but i utterly dispute that ive in anyway insulted LSHRV and as always please show me any insults because if i have then i apologise. All im doing is discussing stats, facts, opinions and conjecture the same as everyone else who uses these forums.

This thread started out fine until a few people decided to go for me personally i just wanted to talk about possible dilpo angles that might be underway right now. Some people decided to discuss my point on how difficult it is to take down a big player and thats cool too cos basically its encouraging discussion.

Blimey the forums r silent for 3 days and i post something up to get everyone chatting and i get attacked for being insolent enough to think im allowed to post. If there is an exclusive club of players allowed to post in W16 forums then please distribute it because i dont think all of us got that circular :icon_confused:

U dont have to like what i post but please keep it on topic.

Kreamer

This thread started out fine until a few people decided to go for me personally i just wanted to talk about possible dilpo angles that might be underway right now. Some people decided to discuss my point on how difficult it is to take down a big player and thats cool too cos basically its encouraging discussion.

1) diplomatic stance with C2= war. Thats it. Theres no merge being talked about or disbanding or any of the other "speculations" you randomly mentioned. We are at war. We are nowhere near the end of the war. No diplomatics. Drop it.

2)You can keep on topic too by posting under the right thread. Hard to stay on topic if people make multiple threads for the same purpose

DeletedUser

1) 2)You can keep on topic too by posting under the right thread. Hard to stay on topic if people make multiple threads for the same purpose

I shall repeat: since when is it a forum rule that a war is only allowed one dedicated thread?

Not only that but a war of this magnitude which is almost certainly the largest 1 on 1 battle ever declared in the history of this world! lol

Ok its obvious that LSHRV dont want anything discussed at this stage because the stats are against them but ur not doing yourselves any favours by coming on here and whining at shouting at anyone who dares talk about it...

DeletedUser

Ok its obvious that LSHRV dont want anything discussed at this stage because the stats are against them but ur not doing yourselves any favours by coming on here and whining at shouting at anyone who dares talk about it...

Response:

Kreamer said:
We arent afraid of the stats. Go ahead and post them in the thread we already made for that purpose. Nobleing stats favor C2 as they still have momentum and had stacked their villages far in advanced.

I may not be in LSHRV, but I'll be behind them 100% if someone tries to make them look bad. They're a greatly skilled tribe that doesn't need a ameteur tribe trying to deface them.

DeletedUser

I agree my posts can be called provocative but i utterly dispute that ive in anyway insulted LSHRV and as always please show me any insults because if i have then i apologise. All im doing is discussing stats, facts, opinions and conjecture the same as everyone else who uses these forums.

Blimey the forums r silent for 3 days and i post something up to get everyone chatting and i get attacked for being insolent enough to think im allowed to post. If there is an exclusive club of players allowed to post in W16 forums then please distribute it because i dont think all of us got that circular :icon_confused:

I still can't figure you out. Part of me tells me that you are just trying to get people riled up, and that you know exactly what you're doing. The other part of me tells me that you're truly ignorant of how offensive some of the stuff you say is. Despite the possibility of becoming Captain Obvious, I'm going to go over what you said that people are taking so offensively.

Endemonadia said:
Is this because C² are finding them easier than they thought?
Do not speak on behalf of C². Nobody in my tribe finds this war 'easy'. LSHRV is putting up a hell of a fight and every new village (be it for C² or LSHRV) is hard earned.

Ende said:
LSHRV are obviously not giving up, although it wouldnt be a surprise to see some of the guys who are being hit hard are going through the routine of quitting...
This implies that you think the LSHRV players are quitters. Quite the opposite is actually happening; LSHRV has seen an influx of new players taking over inactive accounts.

Ende said:
Ok there is a strong possibility that they are regrouping and are planning a counter-offensive... if thats the case then even thats very late and the later it becomes means less chance of success as C² stack.
I can confirm that LSHRV has launched counteroffensives that nobled villages from us at C². Do not discredit LSHRV so easily. I don't like how you speak as though you're part of C² in this war.

Ende said:
As yet theres not been any losses to worry C² whatsoever :icon_neutral:
Once again, stop talking as if you're speaking for C².

Ende said:
My view is that the reasons LSHRV are not hitting back is because there is currently a massive amount of diplo going on behind the scenes.
Wrong. With the stats the way they are, why would C² agree to a peace?

Ende said:
1. LSHRV discussing merging into C²? this isnt as unlikely as it first appears.
2. Some players within LSHRV discussing changing sides?
3. Both have certainly spoken to plight because any moves they make is extremely key to who is likely to take heavy losses.
4. Some players speaking to other tribes about changing tribe? Unlikely but still might happen!
5. Maybe even a ceasefire is already being discussed.
6. Maybe there will be a split in LSHRV much like meh splintering from ~i~.
1. Absolutely not. Just like I said the last time you proposed a megatribe, there isn't enough room in a single tribe for all of us. You say this isn't as unlikely as it appears, but you don't explain why. Tell me, why isn't this unlikely?
2. C² is not recruiting.
3. I cannot speak for Plight.
4. Once again, C² is not recruiting, and I highly doubt that players from the winning tribe are going to join the losing tribe.
5. Just like point #1, why would C² agree to a cease fire with the stats largely in our favor?
6. I truly doubt this will happen. ~I~ and meh split because of a lack of leadership. LSHRV is one of the oldest tribes still in this game (well, HRV was anyway). Clearly they have a successful leadership.

Ende said:
some of our players have themselves been approached and asked to change sides too... fortunately our players preferred to stay here because theyre having more fun (yeah i cant understand that either!)
You can't understand that players would want to remain in Dust (this is based on the assumption that LSHRV actually attempted to recruit Dust players, which I doubt because LSHRV is currently at maximum player capacity)? Are you saying that you would join LSHRV if given the chance?

Ende said:
And yes this kind of approach can sometimes produce a spy in exchange for not getting whacked.
Only small nooby players looking out for their own security will offer to spy for larger tribes. This explains why Dust players might consider it a plausible scenario.

Ende said:
lets just say the map can turn blue faster when players jump ship.
I assure you, in the event that C² and LSHRV ever combine forces, the map Dust would see would be red, not blue.

Ende said:
NOTE: I can guarantee that no LSHRV player has discussed moving to Dust.
I can't tell if this is sarcasm or serious. Clearly no player from LSHRV would ever leave their tribe to join one that's a fraction of the size and power of their previous one.

As you can tell, you've offended both C² and LSHRV players here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cheers for the observations Shadohavok but this is all simply discussion and not offensive. If anyone finds this offensive then im afraid the issues r with them and not me. All of my quotes u have posted are thoughts and discussion looking at the war.

I thought LSHRV r big boys and girls who can handle themselves and would happily engage in discussion rather than finding any of what ive written abusive.

And yes the final line was sarcasm because its more than obvious none of them would ask to join us... come on guys this truly isnt what u think it is and the witchhunt against me is getting ridiculous...

MichielK

(I'm a bit torn here. Part of me thinks Ende is getting some hostility that's based more on reputation than on her actual posts in this thread. On the other hand, she worked hard for that reputation and who am I to deny her the fruit of her labor? :icon_biggrin: I'll try to stay neutral in my response.)

Ende, your inexperience with big wars and big tribes is showing in your posts in this thread. That's not meant as an insult, simply as an observation: you haven't been in a top tribe in W16, nor have you been in a conflict of the scale of the C²-LSHRV war. As a result, you're missing some signs here and there, which lead to a flawed view of recent events.

First off, we gained 20 million ODD in the last 5 days. To put that number in the proper perspective: it's nearly a fifth of what Dust has in ODD over it's entire existance. Trust me, LSHRV isn't quitting...they're fighting back.

In fact, regardless of what the stats say I think LSHRV is in better shape now than they were pre-war. Their activity is way up, with old players coming back, new players taking over inactive accounts, and existing players stepping things up a notch.

The idea of this war ending soon is just plain silly. If both tribes are more active than before the war, doesn't that indicate that both sides welcome this war? That they look forward to more? That they relish the thought of a long and grueling war that'll keep them entertained for months if not years?

I think it does. I hope it does. And I think any suggestion to the contrary is an insult to LSHRV.

Timmaayy mentioned above that he would support LSHRV if someone tried to make them look bad, even though he's not in that tribe. I'm at war with them, and I feel the same way. Discuss current events all you want, provide your personal opinion if you really have to, but don't try to make LSHRV look weak and on the verge of quitting...they are neither.

DeletedUser

Ladies, stop the bickering.

3) Dust is about to have a massive civil war
4) every player in dust will quit on the same day to make the entire southeast one massive gray spot for a year or 2 to come just because itd be funny and look cool
5) Dust is about to declare on Ad Inf because it would sound good on the forums and have no threat to themselves

3) Civil war would be fun. :icon_razz:
4) Now there's an idea :icon_idea:
5) Declaring on Ad Inf is a little old and out of fashion...I think we're too late for that one unfortunately :icon_sad:

DeletedUser22370

Ladies, stop the bickering.

3) Civil war would be fun. :icon_razz:
4) Now there's an idea :icon_idea:
5) Declaring on Ad Inf is a little old and out of fashion...I think we're too late for that one unfortunately :icon_sad:

I have just thought of the most crazy idea... imagine if TW was like the earth as in K49 would go to K40 if you kept going east o_O that way dust could fight ad inf.

DeletedUser

I have just thought of the most crazy idea... imagine if TW was like the earth as in K49 would go to K40 if you kept going east o_O that way dust could fight ad inf.

3D TW sounds like a new update! That'd be awesome!

Cold Blooded Killa said:

I admit... You do have a valid point in this post. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok so you think LSHRV has had a big loss well look at the stats

Side 1:
Tribes: LSHRV LSHRVa
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: C²
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 344
Difference: 277

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 657,208
Side 2: 3,320,589
Difference: 2,663,381

image.php

that is not good i guess a difference of 277 village and a difference of 2,663,381 points. Ok then some fast maths first to do with villages
Lshrv and Lshrva put together have

11 623 villages right know so we have lost 277 village in this war that is onlt a % of 2.4 of our villages as you see that is not much it would take at that fast speed as you call it it will take 2 year 152 daysfor us to be wiped out(that is an estimate may be out a bit sorry about that) This is assuming that nothing changes that they keep up this avargage speed for 2. no one on any sid goes inactive no one else join, new members join a side people go away for a little while. Of course the biggest thing to effect this number would be Lshrv coming abk a many stages. I am trying to show that we are not getting snaped but only a very small advance in a huge war where 1000's of thing can influence this war.