What are your personal goals?

DeletedUser

Y'all definitely should not write any history textbooks. The revisionism here is thick.

DeletedUser

Haha.
can't believe you guys still argue. Even tough their their are several intellectual people and reasonable guys and girls on both sides of this (old) world. I think if for example bella , zurtle and andy zain would sit on the same table, they might have a nice conversation about things in life, as they all are intelligent people with a feeling for humour and a well developed mind.

Still it's always teasing each other:)
(and yeah their are also grumpy people who 're blindsided on the "tw persona" and who can't take a joke from some fool like sn and their are also immature underage players, but let them play their game, just ignore them)

but he, stop fighting and get back on topic.
you ruin my post , you'd better "respect my authority" (for the southpark fans)

DeletedUser

My current goal to have more then 10 million is finished.
my second aim now is to become top 15 ODA

DeletedUser

Teasing ftw...

Who doesn't like a good tease, huh? ;)

@ Concrete, I have lost count of the number of normal and fun conversations I have had with Zain and others (outside these forums of course). I save the forum for other things :)

Congrats on reaching your last goal and good luck with achieving your new one.

DeletedUser

Concrete...on topic for you...my goals were (1) to make it into the Top 100 players and (2) to meet some interesting people in the process. Mission accomplished.

Have fun, guys!!

Last edited by a moderator: