What Are Your Religous View

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I Personally Believe That God Is Satan And Became Evil When His Son Jesus Was Killed By Humans I Also Believe That The Bible Was Written By An Idiot In His Spare Time And The Whole Foundations That Our Civilisation Was Built On Is Fake

DeletedUser62440

^ Ok, kinda weird. Anyway. My beliefs are as follows:

That Jesus is my Lord and Savior. That he was sent to die for ME and everyone else. That when he was on earth he suffered and that.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Note: These are my views and I believe they are right though I won't tell you off for having differing views to me. Contact me if you have any questions

Also, let's keep this thread on topic. It is bound to turn to arguments which is ok but don't swear and such

Note to DILZ: Remember, no caps

DeletedUser70389

agreed with sparky. But neither of us can make any one change their minds, they have their own opinions

DeletedUser

I believe that DILZ is trolling and therefor I close this topic

DeletedUser

opened again for request.
but if it gets even a bit out of hand I will close it again

DeletedUser62440

Thank you kdeb. So to everyone. Express your views but remember everyone has a right to their own opinion

DeletedUser

I Am Not Trolling, I Just Fort It Would Be A Good Idea Kdeb

DeletedUser

Ye i see what you are talking about Koen (I just found your introduction on the mod intro Things Muhahahaha)

DeletedUser

Agnostic.

I don't know what to say but one word post isn't enough and to explain it however I always had my feet into Earth and I'm not very spiritual and so I don't believe in anything great or superior. I'll explain better later.

DeletedUser

I'm agnostic, seeing as nobody can find definitive proof for their theories being the right ones I won't follow any of them until they do.

donovanrules12345

I'm Christian. Why? Cause to me it's logic. Just look around you, only a fool would believe that it is evolution. If you know enough about the human body, and how we reproduce, then you'd know it is IMPOSSIBLE to all happen through chance.
In my opinion, you either believe:
1. We will be reincarnated
2. Go to heaven
3. Go to hell
4. We die and nothing happens.
Ask yourself. What if God was real? Where would you be? Heaven or hell? I'm sorry but I'm choosing the safe option, just incase ;)

DeletedUser

and most of the times the trouble with religous threads start when people start calling other people fools.

DeletedUser

and most of the times the trouble with religous threads start when people start calling other people fools.

I will refrain from going into an in depth discussion just to save you the hassle of punishing me. BTW, Slif misses you :)

DeletedUser

I will refrain from going into an in depth discussion just to save you the hassle of punishing me. BTW, Slif misses you :)
thank you and I hope many others will follow your idea.

@ the BTW. so I heard. yet now we have to miss slif.:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Christian. although i dont really believe christianity is a religion, it is much more of a lifestyle. religion has its own separate category, but calling urself a christian means you let God take control of all aspects of ur life, meaning it permeates every part of it. i prob didnt explain that well but thats wat i think

DeletedUser

I'm Christian. Why? Cause to me it's logic. Just look around you, only a fool would believe that it is evolution. If you know enough about the human body, and how we reproduce, then you'd know it is IMPOSSIBLE to all happen through chance.
In my opinion, you either believe:
1. We will be reincarnated
2. Go to heaven
3. Go to hell
4. We die and nothing happens.
Ask yourself. What if God was real? Where would you be? Heaven or hell? I'm sorry but I'm choosing the safe option, just incase ;)

This is the main reason why threads like this get locked, because people start insulting others for their point of views. It starts with "fool" and it ends with a ban.

I just find funny how someone says "it's logic" and then believes in something that hasn't been logically proved :icon_rolleyes:

On a side note if you do study biology you'll understand evolution and reproduction, try not to be factious and to see only what you want to see, be open minded.

DeletedUser

atheist through n through.

proven evolution many many times over

Maybe gass n stuff was always there.

If not how was god created?

Dieing is just what its like before birth. And for those that believe they can remember being in the womb well before you were even fertile. >>>> nothing

my thoughts

DeletedUser

thank you and I hope many others will follow your idea.

@ the BTW. so I heard. yet now we have to miss slif.:icon_cry:

Oh, but we liekz teh punishment *raaawr* but we can only like it if we think of slif, hope she finds out what they call MSN in Germany... not that hard I take it. *goes away before derailing the topic too much*

At the moment Atheism and Theism both seems just as wishful thinking from both sides though :) Might go with Budhism if anything, no gods there.

DeletedUser

To me this discussion could be easily closed by saying you can't prove neither that there is or that there is not a "god" or whatever you want to call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.