What can one do to survive on any World

hamster778

Reaction score
There is also no mention of the flags. I myself am pp ing each world and buying flags since my old account here got deleted and all my flags.

Turned to the wallet then, since you can't seem to work out what to do with troops.

TW.PLAYER

Reaction score
Turned to the wallet then, since you can't seem to work out what to do with troops.
I have not used my wallet for the past 2 years. I sell res for PP one or 2 worlds and play another. I have 23318 on .UK but only 1369 on .Net. Since I have to buy my flags back. I do not know what you do with troops, but I mostly pick a noble and kill it myself. Split nobles are the best to have fun with. I have hit a 5 ms and 10 ms gap to kill 3 nobles and there anti`s.

Deleted User - 848983838

Nobody doubts that you can be rank 1, especially if you're going to spend almost a hundred dollars' worth of pp.

$100 worth of pp is like 10,000 premium, that's not getting you rank 1 lol thats nothing.

mattcurr

Reaction score
Nobody doubts that you can be rank 1, especially if you're going to spend almost a hundred dollars' worth of pp. I imagine you could have even survived and thrived in my area. The point is that that probably doesn't apply to a new player.

I joined over a week late and I still matched the rank 1's per day looting (and almost scavenging even though he had like 8 villages) within 8 days. I've been playing this game for 15 years, have a couple of rank 1s, mostly due to cheese but whatever, and I still got forced out by a guy who was smart enough to buy troops along with his day 7 academy: so what hope does a newer player have? Obviously, they would have to become part of the problem. That's not a solution I favor, personally.

Alternatively, I just got really unlucky. But the fact remains that if that's possible, shit's fucked.
I don't think we're arguing two different things. I think my contention is that it's not as difficult as you think and I'd give myself an A- amongst the best starters for speed and lower when I'm being lazy or stubborn about prideful things like not taking any internals ever. But even at my best nothing I do is especially difficult to learn nor is it any more time consuming than what most people do. The information in my opinion is mostly lost but it's out there if a new player bothers to look. And I genuinely think if you use the things I mentioned, the people's posts I mentioned and dig up some of my old effective resource management posts you'd be able to replicate it by just making the minor adaptations I mentioned maybe a few other things. But certainly enough that you could be top 20 or so which would grantee you survive most any world. I really don't think it's as hard as you think it is. Maybe maybe the ability to manipulate your surroundings is bit hard if you're not good with people but it's largely unnecessary.
$100 worth of pp is like 10,000 premium, that's not getting you rank 1 lol thats nothing.

See look this guy doesn't even understand that the only worlds you would need to spend anywhere close to that much or the types of worlds with events. And those worlds you can create an infinite feedback loop of more and more PP I understand that they limited this but it's still a fairly broken feedback loop that you can exploit with you know 57 seconds of thought

Deleted User - 848983838

See look this guy doesn't even understand that the only worlds you would need to spend anywhere close to that much or the types of worlds with events. And those worlds you can create an infinite feedback loop of more and more PP I understand that they limited this but it's still a fairly broken feedback loop that you can exploit with you know 57 seconds of thought

you are aware every world is a pp/event world except for classic and speed, this isn't 10+ years ago anymore, you can't give advice from w6 start up lol.

you can also easily farm 10k pp, im just saying that to him because he said hundred dollars and he should probably know tat aint a drop in the bucket and a waste of $100

mattcurr

Reaction score
you are aware every world is a pp/event world except for classic and speed, this isn't 10+ years ago anymore, you can't give advice from w6 start up lol.

you can also easily farm 10k pp, im just saying that to him because he said hundred dollars and he should probably know tat aint a drop in the bucket and a waste of $100
Reading comprehension isn't your forte is it. Re-read the thread and get back to me when you understand what's going on. <3

The only confusing part I'll grant you is that when I say event world I mean a world that an event takes place very early in the world. Everything else you said is nonsense you'd understand it's nonsense if you read things completely. I'm too old a man to explain things multiple times so seriously re-read if you wish to engage with me and show a level of understanding even if you disagree with me. But I am genuinely too old to respond to nonsense good luck brother

Deleted User - 848983838

"See look this guy doesn't even understand that the only worlds you would need to spend anywhere close to that much or the types of worlds with events "

mattcurr

Reaction score
"See look this guy doesn't even understand that the only worlds you would need to spend anywhere close to that much or the types of worlds with events "
Link posts together and you'll get it. I have faith. Good luck <3 I'll get you a cheese burger if you figure it out like a good little boy

Deleted User - 848983838

cool mate maybe realize even without an early world event you still ain't touching the top players without massive amounts of farmed premium or cash, but sure keep feeding that delusional its still the same tw....

maybe you'll get a cookie out of the cookie jar if you put on your big boy pants

cakexz

Reaction score
I'm new in this pp farming, and mainly active in world120. The capacity and stock are always full I'd be lucky if i can trade 1 or 2 pp a day, is there a technique? When is it not full? TW is so frustrating without pp and my 7 days pp will expire in a couple of day

Deleted User - 848983838

I'm new in this pp farming, and mainly active in world120. The capacity and stock are always full I'd be lucky if i can trade 1 or 2 pp a day, is there a technique? When is it not full? TW is so frustrating without pp and my 7 days pp will expire in a couple of day

farm new worlds, 120 farming was over months ago. join every new world to farm, theres guides on how to farm pp

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Co-playing is the only solution. 24/7 presence and activity. Sole ownership is impossible to sustain.