What can you get in 3 days?

DeletedUser

As you ALL have heard, we are on a 3 day beginning protection. So while we wait, what can you build and power-up within that 3 day protection processor?​

DeletedUser

As you ALL have heard, we are on a 3 day beginning protection. So while we wait, what can you build and power-up within that 3 day protection processor?​

That is an impossible question to answer at this point.

There are to many unknowns such as how many barbs are in a players
7x7 as well as the number of inactive players/ active players.

Anyone can say they can build up to a set amount of troops/points but reality is you can't know until your in the game.

DeletedUser97527

3 days.. I'll have say.. 1 million by then!

At Least :lol:

shakeyshowdown

You should have academy and about two nobles by 3 days most would expect, but if them grey villages attack you then it can stump things for you

DeletedUser

watch out for those little yellow villa's too.. the ones that have x% extra troops will rape you early on if you dont dodge/snipe their attacks. but other than that you should have atleast 1 noble if you are farming with heavy cav by day 3.

DeletedUser78869

:O by my 3rd day i can only get up to my academy. dam.

DeletedUser

I might be able to make a pally by then!!!!! IDK its gunna be tough. lol

DeletedUser

i got lc in 2 days my last server, and troop speed was lower. so yes lc ( but depends too if many ppl farm near u, spikes, and barb number)

DeletedUser

Then don't start near the core because unlike the rim there will be alot of competition for the same farms, therefore there will be alot of spiking.

DeletedUser

Then don't start near the core because unlike the rim there will be alot of competition for the same farms, therefore there will be alot of spiking.

rim is for cowards, who whant grow big and strong without anione touching them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Spikes are the only form of entertainment early game so I say bring them on

DeletedUser

Think of spikes as clearing out players troops before bp ends :icon_razz:

DeletedUser78869

i no! thats what pisses me off, is losing all the troops youve been farming constntly for to have to rebuild them all. irritates the hell outta me