what comes to mind.....

DeletedUser

what comes to mind when i think of the southern part of world 32, only one thing.....
DoubleFacePalm.jpg

just had to put that out there

DeletedUser

must agree
but if i had a 3rd hand, trust me
it'd be a triple facepalm

DeletedUser

a pointless spam thread with the intent to insult. just what id expect from a member of Hostile...

DeletedUser

a pointless spam thread with the intent to insult. just what id expect from a member of Hostile...

notice how everyone from the north says the south sucks? lol

only guys in the south i dont think suck are scrappy doo and anomanwidhpqewgepf purnwfwh.....

DeletedUser

notice how everyone from the north says the south sucks? lol

only guys in the south i dont think suck are scrappy doo and anomanwidhpqewgepf purnwfwh.....

Considering my IG begins with "anoman" too I'm claiming the second good Southern player :lol:

DeletedUser

Lies! With the recession now upon us we've had to double the prices. Its 2 quid now...

hmmmmm i dont like scottish banknotes anyway, they look funny compared to english ones (i also dont give a damn if people know my location)

seriously, try taking scottish money into an english supermarket, the amount of supervisers you have come to the checkout to investigate if the money is fake or not... god its funny

DeletedUser

As Michael McIntyre once said:

"Have you ever tried using Scottish money in a store? No matter where you are, as soon as a shop rejects it a Scottish bloke will appear from the isles "That's legal tender I'll have you know!"

^^ That is true, damn English not accepting our money...

DeletedUser

why my friend u could not be more right, and so i put it in the general section, i',m suprised u southerners found it! :icon_surprised: