What did you learn new today?

DeletedUser

I'm sure we can all learn something new in TW each and every single day. This could be quite handy in getting a level playing field if you like. Also be funny to see the newer players realising things we found out a long time ago lol.

I'll start:

1. I learned today that if you mail enough people you can get them to send you their account sit if they don't want their account any more. :icon_cool:

2. It's illegal to get 'paid' in PP for giving in-game services to another account (such as spying, or gifting villages etc). :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not quite today, but I learned using the Report Renamer script, coupled with the "<<" and ">>" links is much faster/easier than without using them...Farming is speedier now :)

(and I've played for years & years so there's plenty for older players to 'learn' regardless of what they think lol)

DeletedUser

i learned that the cat weapon can destroy a 2/3 nuke........ wih just 250cats! just ask mr. #1 ODD!

DeletedUser

I learned that some good dukes still exist! (and no always asleep, I wasn't referring to you...) :p

DeletedUser

I learned that you use axes in a nuke, not spears! No wonder I wasn't successful in the past. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I learned that you use axes in a nuke, not spears! No wonder I wasn't successful in the past. :icon_eek:

Don't be dissing the spears. They might revolt. :icon_evil:

I learned how badly entering the wrong coordinates can be.

Rizzler

I learned that 80 catapults with bonfire weapon can take a smithy down from 19 to 8 :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I learned that nobling biscuits from a long distance with no nobles isn't a very viable strategy ;)

I learned that being a diplomat takes a lot of time typing.

I also learned that taking on a coplayer without ever having played with or seen him play before and assuming he knows how to farm properly is not the correct way of viewing things. In which case, training needs to be given.

DeletedUser

I learned that using someone else's wifi to play tribalwars is NOT reliable... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I learned that my startup sucks :icon_cool:
I learned this too. Otherwise I wouldn't probably be in the predicament of not knowing whether to upgrade my smithy or my farm or my warehouse or my barracks next. lol.

DeletedUser

I learned a bit more about making sigs :) Not really game related, but forum related.