What do Turltes and Dinosaurs have in Common?

DeletedUser

well, good work to you guys ss.got, you've been worthy adversaries, I have a feeling we'll meet again in W61 ;)

I thought you guys were gonna be push-overs guess I was wrong :|

still it took you guys like 3 ops and like 15 nukes to take me out :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well, good work to you guys ss.got, you've been worthy adversaries, I have a feeling we'll meet again in W61 ;)

I thought you guys were gonna be push-overs guess I was wrong :|

still it took you guys like 3 ops and like 15 nukes to take me out :p

=)

We've only had one OP and it wasn't on you... you were just sorta picked off. =)

You gonna coplay someone else though?

DeletedUser

=)

We've only had one OP and it wasn't on you... you were just sorta picked off. =)

You gonna coplay someone else though?

who are you co-playing with? I thought you got justdie to merge with you?

maybe you just picked me off, but it still took you guys quite a load of nukes :p

DeletedUser104695

who are you co-playing with? I thought you got justdie to merge with you?

JusDie gifted his villas to our tribe as he was an old friend of someone in our tribe. I personally took 3 of them, he is not Co Playing any of us.

DeletedUser

ohhh....I thought he was merging with hallie.

Hi stec, fancy seeing you here, how are your nukes doing? :p

How many did I kill? Good rally with my 003 village you go to admit? :p

DeletedUser104695

I lost 2 nukes trying to claim a villa 13hours away, didnt take a great deal of skill to stack in 13 hours now does it. Once i had taken the village I knew you would recap as I was miles away. Hence why I passed the claim to a closer tribe mate to swiftly take it back off you.

Team work, thats what makes a small tribe efficient when out numbered massively.

Was it you who I timed a perfectly split Nuke/Noble train against?
NUKE
NUKE/NOBLE
NOBLE
NUKE
NOBLE
NUKE
NOBLE

I cant remember might of been sir lived.

DeletedUser104695

PS dont worry about my nukees I have plenty left, we could have a play around now but unfortunately all your vilages have claims on ;P

DeletedUser

I lost 2 nukes trying to claim a villa 13hours away, didnt take a great deal of skill to stack in 13 hours now does it. Once i had taken the village I knew you would recap as I was miles away. Hence why I passed the claim to a closer tribe mate to swiftly take it back off you.

Team work, thats what makes a small tribe efficient when out numbered massively.

Was it you who I timed a perfectly split Nuke/Noble train against?
NUKE
NUKE/NOBLE
NOBLE
NUKE
NOBLE
NUKE
NOBLE

I cant remember might of been sir lived.

Wasn't me

if it was me you'd have lost everything :p

DeletedUser

PS dont worry about my nukees I have plenty left, we could have a play around now but unfortunately all your vilages have claims on ;P

sure, whatever you say :icon_wink:

for the record, I would have held out longer if I wasn't merging with some1 and If I didn't have extra circ stuff to do :p

DeletedUser

I merged with TrueGrave.... a long time ago.... Just Die had a new baby or something I think. We played together on w58.

DeletedUser104695

Hope this is a lesson for you Darkness, Never agree to be someones basher...Theyre ok asking you to help them, and they say they will protect you...But when it comes down to it they really dont care about you, youre effectively a meat shield for them. Find yourself a tribe who will look after you and works well together, Id rather die fighting than be someones slave/basher...Only for them to eat you 6 months later when they run out of places to grow.

DeletedUser

you guys may have beaten my account but not my soul :p it's still floating around there somewhere in W61 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I guess since the whole East thing changed to Impact and a lot of EMP seem to be quitting.. here are some final stats before the turning point:

Forever.. which some of these were taken before the initial declaration:
[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: SS.GOT
Side 2:
Tribes: East, ~EMP~

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 19
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 391,358
Side 2: 177,104
Difference: 214,254

chart

[/SPOIL]

And from the start time of the war:

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: SS.GOT
Side 2:
Tribes: East, ~EMP~

Timeframe: 12/04/2012 16:56:10 to 22/04/2012 08:08:59

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 15
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 240,567
Side 2: 144,794
Difference: 95,773

chart

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

lol, I havn't quit just merged :icon_biggrin: most of my tribe will still be there :icon_wink:

you'll still see my tribe in W61, I've got someone who can tell me the ins and outs :p

DeletedUser

lol, I havn't quit just merged :icon_biggrin: most of my tribe will still be there :icon_wink:

you'll still see my tribe in W61, I've got someone who can tell me the ins and outs :p

You mean my old pal? Is he gonna co with you wherever you go?