What do Turltes and Dinosaurs have in Common?

DeletedUser

adam, get on skype please. I wanna gossip about SS.GOT with you :D I'm serious, get on skype ;)

DeletedUser105462

ss.got you got us by surprise and hit us while warring another tribe

please tell me how many villages you took and how the op landing at 12.00 server time went?

i do believe you have lost two villages today and gained zero, am a correct?

also considering you think that was the OP how many attacks were real?

the OP is still in early motion, but you will know when it gets serious ;) .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i do believe you have lost two villages today and gained zero, am a correct?

also considering you think that was the OP how many attacks were real?

the OP is still in early motion, but you will know when it gets serious ;) .

this is the ss.got war not rawr war, i lost 2 and may lose another recapps so nothing lost really

ill take them back and more soon enough

truegrave 1 million odd is not a fake op its a failed op.

DeletedUser

Lol, 10 trains had been sent. 300 incomings, all hitting ~approx 20:00ST

5 have been stacked against or sniped. Keep em' rollin' homies ;)

DeletedUser

this is the ss.got war not rawr war, i lost 2 and may lose another recapps so nothing lost really

ill take them back and more soon enough

truegrave 1 million odd is not a fake op its a failed op.

What ARE you talking about.

The 12st time op was on Shikapole, it was a fake op and you are spewing crap.

15 ShikaPole East 0 0 0 7.778

total stats since the in game declaration don't even come close to the exaggerated numbers you are spewing.

DeletedUser

truegrave, can you admit your OP on me failed then? Or am I just too good :X

Either way, teach your members not to send nukes below 3K axes, or to make mixed villages, or to leave noble/nukes lying at home.

DeletedUser

truegrave, can you admit your OP on me failed then? Or am I just too good :X

I can admit that, I was just pointing out your Duke spews crap. Well done on our op. Did we take you by surprise with our little decoy?

Either way, teach your members not to send nukes below 3K axes, or to make mixed villages, or to leave noble/nukes lying at home.

Deal, you teach your members not to make all their trains in one village :x I would say it isn't really worth sending 4K axes though, wouldn't you Ghost? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

9th one now, very soon, I'll need my toes to start counting the number of trains I killed :X

DeletedUser

9th one now, very soon, I'll need my toes to start counting the number of trains I killed :X

You haven't killed all of them, you sniped both of mine, after losing a full D to take down one nuke by half.

DeletedUser

wasn't my D, it was some EMF basher that failed at timing and wanted to make more offense space ;D Could've sent it back, decided not to lol

DeletedUser

I'm going to give you the offer of turning your tribe into my basher tribe. How does that sound?