What do Turltes and Dinosaurs have in Common?

DeletedUser

52 dead SS.GOT Noblemen. :icon_twisted:

Your noblemen might have gotten through if you sent them to MNWS, he's a bigger noob.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104695

The tribe ~EMP~ has joined the war.

before the flamers start this isnt complaining this is updating the world whats going on in this war.

East + EMP Vs Shell Shocked + Rawr!

PS those stats are from forever, since the start of the war its 0-0

DeletedUser

When did EMP join the war? :S After the village was taken :D

Since when was Prince Luben part of EMP? I must be seeing things.

DeletedUser104695

When did EMP join the war? :S After the village was taken :D

Since when was Prince Luben part of EMP? I must be seeing things.

Ahh same thing, another one of your bashers that will get eaten for their efforts once you run out of food ;)

DeletedUser

Why don't you worry about yourself getting eaten first, noob? :)

And no, it is not the same thing. If you guys had never cross nobled darkness, EMP would not have been as agitated and itchy to get involved in this war. Prince Luben has nothing to do with EMP. It's like saying that I had fun with your girlfriend. That would be absolutely different if I had said that I had fun with your mom. Get the picture? I hope you don't find it offensive, this is merely an analogy.

DeletedUser104695

And no, it is not the same thing. If you guys had never cross nobled darkness, EMP would not have been as agitated and itchy to get involved in this war. Prince Luben has nothing to do with EMP. It's like saying that I had fun with your girlfriend. That would be absolutely different if I had said that I had fun with your mom. Get the picture? I hope you don't find it offensive, this is merely an analogy.

Worrying about what happens on a game isnt in my nature, if im rimmed im rimmed, Ill survive.

And no you dont offend me, your boasting is kind of like the retard kid in school acting the big I am because he has a lot of brothers to back him up in a fight ;).

Theres another Analogy for you.

DeletedUser

If EMP wasn't East's little bitch tribe they would have declared on their own, being the cause of that little gangbang, rather than East inviting them to their war. Cowards.

I can't wait to see who joins your side in this war. Can't have two 1.5 mil tribes fighting you, East wouldn't stand a chance :O
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If EMP wasn't East's little bitch tribe they would have declared on their own, being the cause of that little gangbang, rather than East inviting them to their war. Cowards.

Technically we're are not "east's bitch tribe", our members each have a different affiliation with an east member yes but not their tribe as a whole.
:icon_neutral:

This quite nicely sums up why we joined the fun.
And the fact that you guys kept sending fakes and scouts.

DeletedUser

well that's something we'll just have to wait and see, good luck to you guys, we'll meet on the battlefield I guess. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser104693

Reminder to self
Next time east needs a gang bang get each tribe involved to create their own war declaration
Then the whining girls can't claim we have an affiliation to those tribes

Facepalm/

If a tribe has there own problems with another tribe
And there is another tribe already dealing with them
Who doesn't approach them about joining the same war??
What would the difference be if they had made their own war declaration?
Nothing obviously, your just bitching cause your ops are shit and fail hard unlucky

So gtfo noob and start making your next fail op, we are waiting

DeletedUser

The more I read the harder I laugh:) I never thought I would see this many people with such a childish mentality.

It's a game... relax members of East. I'm here to have some fun (which I am doing). Even if I do get rimmed I'll start all over again until I can have as much fun as I am now:p

rire.jpg

DeletedUser

If a tribe has there own problems with another tribe
And there is another tribe already dealing with them
Who doesn't approach them about joining the same war??
What would the difference be if they had made their own war declaration?
Nothing obviously, your just bitching cause your ops are shit and fail hard unlucky

From what I understand my ops got an arrogant player scrambling hard to defend.
He defended well and survived, but it was always my understanding that the host player defends the bashers, not the other way around :icon_rolleyes:

You can count on me drawing up the next op though, it will be different than the last and I'll put a lot of effort into the plan. I always like to think of strategies to keep players on their toes and to keep me on mine.

DeletedUser104693

He defended well and survived, but it was always my understanding that the host player defends the bashers, not the other way around

lol you saying he 'survived' makes it sound like he only just made it
He lost 0 villages out of like 15 that you targeted at least don't know the exact numbers

And it was my understanding that you use bashers to take out small players
Which 98% of your tribe is lol
Your tribe members lack size which will affect our moral
Not all but most so quite down little man

DeletedUser

hey noob ;) They asked me to invite them because they wanted to see the war stats for themselves, clearer. They could declare on their own. Don't spout shit you don't know.

DeletedUser105597

Haha, Your a noob now True. I wonder who's spouting shit now :/:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser105520

Hey Brewin, having fun? Also keep this thread going, fun to watch it unfold. BTW we were about to declare ourselves if we had to wait a day longer to join.