What do we want to do tonight?

DeletedUser

The last year or two has had our Superheroes and their sidekicks slowly winning the war against crime. Slow and steady wins the race as they say. Each step taken, calculated, all to bring us to the here and now.

pnp1.jpg

Sir Arko, JamyJamy and riiiz99 flying in from above to take the enemy by the balls - and fling them about like they are ragdolls.

pnp2.jpg

The Woolly Bully, Byren Taelm and a.saw stomping through the puddles of people, splattering them everywhere. The blood of their victories may never wash out.

pnp3.jpg

But now we come to the end of the world and it's time to step up a notch. So our superheroes, their sidekicks, and their minions sit and wait patiently, slowing eating up territory while our Dukes, Boom Bastik and Muffinman84 whisper and plot in their laboratory.

pnp5.jpg

Maps are made. Star charts are consulted. The I Ching, and the astrological charts are reviewed once, twice, three times. And then a plan is formed.

pnp4.jpg

The Council of Elders is called in to review it.

pnp6.jpg

All of them putting their heads together to get to the heart of the plan and see how we can best finish this world. Soft mutterings, flickers of light beneath the door as they burn the midnight oil while they plot and plan the demise of all.

And while we plot and plan, while the superheroes and sidekicks all wait patiently for their orders, the enemies shudder in fear. Grasping for each other, praying that they can band together strong enough to hold off the massive army that is about to march on them and mow them down.

pnp7.jpg

~DogZ~, ~DogZ~2, ~DogZ~3, and others, all holding hands and singing Kumbaya as they gather around the campfire holding hands and spinning tales of dishonor and disrespect.

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta5HnYtWBIs[/URL]

And then finally!

Inspiration strikes!

Boom Bastik says to Muffinman84 "What are we gonna do tomorrow night Marco?"

To which Muffinman84 responds "We're gonna TAKE OVER THE WORLD!"

So all you people out there, hold your hands, sing your songs, and Smile like you mean it!

Axte and DSBAND are heading your way, and taking on THE WORLD!

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br3JTL1MCRo[/URL]

It ain't hard to see that we're doing our thing, and we ain't going to stop til everybody knows our name.

We're Pinky; We're Pinky, and the Brains, Brains, Brains, Brains!”

DeletedUser

~DogZ~, ~DogZ~2, ~DogZ~3, and others, all holding hands and singing Kumbaya as they gather around the campfire holding hands and spinning tales of dishonor and disrespect.

World 51's biggest mergefest tribe mocking a mergefest, the irony is huge and the laughs are many on my end.

DeletedUser

the laughs are many on my end.

Then my job was done to perfection, since all I sought was laughter and smiles when people read this.

Thank you so much for the accolade!

:lol::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

World 51's biggest mergefest tribe mocking a mergefest, the irony is huge and the laughs are many on my end.

Benc shut up.. you stinky .... go and keep taking barbs on W56 lol

DeletedUser

Well, in a crowded family with so much loving going on, I'm not suprised theres a bit of a waft over there...

DeletedUser102496

But I love U, how can than something coming from me. :s :icon_rolleyes:

Nah, you love me :icon_razz:

Since we were calling each other noobs since we first met, we can then have sex-and-make-up later :icon_redface::icon_razz::icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Nah, you love me :icon_razz:

Since we were calling each other noobs since we first met, we can then have sex-and-make-up later :icon_redface::icon_razz::icon_redface:

Show me your face lol. :D :p than Maybe I will love You too. :p :D

DeletedUser102496

Benc will get jealous :icon_redface::icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Ukawa does love me, he even sends me little PM's to see how I'm getting on from time to time :icon_wink:.