What do you call a family tribe of 5 that merge to another tribe anew?

DeletedUser

What has the world come into??? What is happening to K67? A super noob tribe which clearly has a very dumb leadership is taking over the continent by creating more family tribe and coward tribes joining into them!

What is this tribalhug???

DeletedUser

Huh? Isnt it the same over many continents in W30? Ever since the shared forums were implemented, family tribes have spread like the plague.

DeletedUser

Personally, I welcome more family tribes into the world. Makes it easier to mark where my future noble targets will be.

DeletedUser

I can tell you how much I look forward to destroying LMTT... but not in words.

DeletedUser

FAMILY

F - FARMS

A - AROUND

M - ME

I - ITs

L - LIKE

Y - YULETIDE

Well thats my breakdown on it anyhows.

DeletedUser

i like this family motion

family tribes all started when a noob leader mass recruits he then thinks DAMN I AM FULL and makes another tribes so basicly mass recruitment = family :p

DeletedUser

i like this family motion

family tribes all started when a noob leader mass recruits he then thinks DAMN I AM FULL and makes another tribes so basicly mass recruitment = family :p

i-Nuke

Want to open some late Xmas prezzies with me :lol:

DeletedUser

i would love to but i am in k43 miles away from there =P

K47 is no better but still packed with Brothers Cousins Aunties and banjo playing tree swinging n00blets so I have my own family to disrupt

Thinking of changing my sig to FAMILY SOCIAL WORKER available learnt all I know from a certain J Springer. Comes with value for money and a hidden punch :lol:

DeletedUser

I suppose I landed half lucky In k63 ... LEG1ON is the dominating family tribe there .. they seem half decent :/

DeletedUser

I suppose I landed half lucky In k63 ... LEG1ON is the dominating family tribe there .. they seem half decent :/

Really? Well perhaps your experience has been different that mine. :) They are attracting a lot of players on K63, but I have yet to see them work like a tribe.

DeletedUser

K66 have T-W-C family (2 braches only but i consider it a smart move)

a noob tribe +HK+ family wth +RP+ and another one without all three being full. im gonna take them out :icon_twisted:

call my tribe Blade the ridder of noobs :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I will go on a quest to rid K67 of the most despicable family tribe I've ever seen - GODs Family! This is my intent! This is my vow!

Troops Form!

:swordsman::spear::spear::spear::swordsman:
:lightcavalry::axemen::lightcavalry::heavycavalry:
:snob:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Personally, I welcome more family tribes into the world. Makes it easier to mark where my future noble targets will be.

true although it still makes me angry that people still think that family tribes can work even though the whole world ends up trying to work against them

DeletedUser

I will go on a quest to rid K67 of the most despicable family tribe I've ever seen - GODs Family! This is my intent! This is my vow!

Troops Form!

:swordsman::spear::spear::spear::swordsman:
:lightcavalry::axemen::lightcavalry::heavycavalry:
:snob:

we are in K66 right on the border of 66-67, we are with you ;)