What do you call a family tribe of 5 that merge to another tribe anew?

DeletedUser13939

My dear vertically challenged male royal personage, Doth thou not knowest the family mantra? 'we are one tribe, we bleed the same blood, breath the same air.....blah, blah, blah....'?

Where is the room for one part of the family to fight one enemy while the rest sit and watch? Cowardice I say!! As is EVERY one of you family members!! Where are your backbones??? Ahhh I see them!! Painted yellow...

Version 5.0 has done for family tribes what air conditioning did for office buildings in tropical climates, it just feels better to be in one. But they still be the same. Mass recruiting, tribal hugging noob protecting wastes of spaces.

Can I join....:icon_eek:

Oh god, your right! We shouldn't be giving other tribes the choice to sit back when they know they will do no good in a war! They must be punished! I declare they all be hung till they die! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

well this is how i see it.

your a new'b who thinks points are everything. and his tribe is being owned by some one who knows better.

you dont have the best tribe in the k, KBC is better and so is the tribe which only has one member at the bottom of the rankings.

so could you please just do this:

click settings>delete account> and enter your password and then switch of your computer. after that unplug the internet cable or what ever you stole and use to get on the internet and never come on here again.

love from your landlords [ally]KBC[/ally]

I think this gets a little old when you repeat it 3 times in the same page.

Try to come up with some new material.

jackcrop

I can tell you how much I look forward to destroying LMTT... but not in words.

Hit them now, we ~SPS~ are taking them out of our k (K77)

i am currently farming LMTT2's top player, rank one in K77.

they have nothing in the form of troops.

mail me in game if you wish to offer us your help

(ingame alias on W30=cropper)