What do you call a family tribe of 5 that merge to another tribe anew?

direngray

Hmm....I don't seem to recognize those families. They must have formed after I quit. All I know was that I was in a well established family before I left that world. They were the best at that time. Though I don't remember the name.

maybe i did join late but basically now MCD and ATTERO are going for dominance for the middle and south of the world

DeletedUser13939

maybe i did join late but basically now MCD and ATTERO are going for dominance for the middle and south of the world

I see.

Not to sound like I'm bragging or anything, but I have noticed a trend about me since W8. Everytime I join a big tribe, it falls as soon as I quit the world, go to an academy, or leave the tribe all together. It's like I'm a huge part or something. And no I'm no spy. >.>

DeletedUser13939

/Stops talking

I has been BIIB for over half a year in total XD

Anyways... Families fails more oftne than succeed

What did I tell you about using abbreviations? Now tell me what BIIB is.

direngray

hmm wel what ever you do dont for the love of god leave this thread it look like your the only one talking and god help tw if you leave tw then , lol

DeletedUser13939

Hmm.....

*remembers all the bad times on here*

*puts cursor over log out button*

DeletedUser

A++ For de-railment guys. :icon_biggrin:

Anyways KBC now stands up against 7 tribes.
(The make-up of the GOD family)

We know the odds, however we won't back down.

We're not here to go around flaming, though a war without nobles = :icon_rolleyes:

We want a good battle and we will make sure we get one.

We should start seeing some results in a week or so when the nobles really start flying.

The-whirlwind

Huh? Isnt it the same over many continents in W30? Ever since the shared forums were implemented, family tribes have spread like the plague.

You guys are all saying the same thing. Family tribes are not as bad as they used to be. With the new shared forums, it makes it alot easier for them to communicate, and with the right leaders (like my tribe), family tribes can dominate.

You guys wait and see, when nobles start flying around and the real top tribes take the stage in ODA , you'll change your minds.

The-whirlwind

ooo sorry dwarven king.
i reseend my statement and shoot my self in the foot.

but lets be honest most family tribes mainly dont work becuase of that sort of behaviour they dont talk support and lend up draging the rest of the family into conflict.and in my opinion family tribes are only around because some bright spark came up with the idea of academies which where supose to cover tribe overspill but then became something horrid and let be honest mainly useless if not properly managed

Thats where your wrong, like i said, thats the old family tribes. New family tribes are the same as one tribe, thanks to the new mixed forums. My family tribe (HFK, look it up) supports when it is told to and attacks when it is told to, we don't have point whores (honestly, we might have 1 or 2 that i suspect, but we deal with it). We only enter the wars which we choose to, and so far we have fought 2 of them (still fighting them actually, but we're winning thanks to our leaders).

direngray

erm. problem you've choosen your fights which probly mean it going to be an easy win for you, let see how well your leadership will hold when you done choose the battle and when they hit you when your offline.

The-whirlwind

erm. problem you've choosen your fights which probly mean it going to be an easy win for you, let see how well your leadership will hold when you done choose the battle and when they hit you when your offline.

Wrong again, both of the wars were against "better" tribes.

Lakehun Cimi

for some reason they all thought that having 100's of "allies" all linked to the same room in their forums would get them support quicker. When all it really does is SPAM the room with more :healp mez pleasze!11!"

heck I think I'm in the only "family tribe" that does not link it's forums with it's inbred cousins for fear of SPIES.

DeletedUser

A++ For de-railment guys. :icon_biggrin:

Anyways KBC now stands up against 7 tribes.
(The make-up of the GOD family)

We know the odds, however we won't back down.

We're not here to go around flaming, though a war without nobles = :icon_rolleyes:

We want a good battle and we will make sure we get one.

We should start seeing some results in a week or so when the nobles really start flying.

Lol, they are popping up like rabbits.