What do you call a.......

Lilla

What do you call a Duchess who takes on tribes a fraction of their size?

[spoil]

Phaidra
girl_bully.jpg
[/spoil]

What do you call a Duchess who creates a NAP under false pretenses, then tries to turn it around like they are innocent?

[spoil]Phaidra
The-Wicked-Witch-Confronts-Dorothy-the-wizard-of-oz-7448984-355-400.jpg
[/spoil]

What will you do next, once you take us out? Which, I can only assume you will. I mean it would be pretty embarrassing for a tribe of your size to not take such a little tribe like POWAH out. Take a look at the map, looks like we're your last buffer zone. You'll have to actually pick on someone your own size.

[spoil]
topktribes.png
[/spoil]

I can't wait to watch you crash and burn.

[spoil]
explode.jpg
[/spoil]

Your charm is wearing off. People are beginning to see who you really are. It's only a matter of time now.

[spoil]

Melting-witch.jpg
[/spoil]

BRING IT.

Deleted User - 10770065

Umm... What's going on here? Who's declaring on Kraken?

Lilla

There has been no declaration. However, I have near 400 incoming attacks from Kraken members. I must have hurt her feelings. I'm assuming she's too embarrassed to, yet again, declare on a tribe so much smaller than her own.

You see, POWAH intended to declare on CSI. In a few weeks time when they had time to rebuild from their war with Kraken. We wanted a fair fight. In the mean time I secured a NAP with Kraken, Phaidra knew of our intentions to attack CSI. She claimed there would be no further attacks on them from her side as she felt bad about attacking such a small tribe and didn't intend to expand into K22. She has plans to attack Urban and as part of the NAP asked us to not support them. So, we had a deal.

Until the very next day when we found out Kraken was planning to merge with CSI. ***WHAT?!?!*** This information would have been useful while discussing a NAP. She's a snake and is not to be trusted, if only I would have went with my instinct to not trust her. Oh well, my mistake.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I wouldn't be calling anyone a snake but yourself. I don't have the experience with you and grizzle as LadyMoria and Nakoro do, but from what I know, you've been deceiving us every since I merged Sheep and SnD. You take NO consideration to LadyMorias personal life problem. You didn't follow the original agreement for a week notice in change to diplomacy. Your tribe are full of barb noblers and targeted our inactives for easy pickings. There are a lot of things I don't know but LadyMoria and Nak do. Coincidence that you dropped the alliance when Kraken started to attack huh? Your ODD as a tribe is 11 MILLION. About enough for 3 of our members.

The merge actually saved you guys a couple weeks before brutality. Good luck.

Oracle
DUKE of former CSI

Lilla

There are a lot of things I don't know

Exactly, you DON'T know.

You've only heard one side of the story between myself and Ladymoria.

EDIT:
BTW, Yes, we absolutely did noble many...many barbs, recently. We did this because many of us did feel bad about attacking CSI. Many of us have old friends there and it was just complicated. However, it's Tribal Wars, not Tribal Hugs. Something had to give. K22 is our K, you're in the way. Past relationships or not. We haven't had diplomacy with your tribe for a long time now. It was dropped because we asked your tribe to merge. You weren't ready. We "cut the fat" to make room. You did not. You weren't willing to work with us, so we moved on.

If our ODD concerns you so much, send some attacks. See what happens.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ODD is only a concern relating to being BATTLE TESTED. Some of your members are, some maybe arent. Can your members take 400 incomings? Will they freak? We shall see very soon.

About the 'cut the fat' part. We weren't willing to merge to a tribe a equal size with ONLY A COUNCIL SEAT. If we were to split dukes and council, it would have been a different story.

Oracle

Lilla

I would imagine your tribe's ODD would be higher since you just got done with a war. You know, the war in which you turned around and became your enemies academy tribe.

DeletedUser

Not academy tribe. Slowly merging both.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em?

Like you said, you wouldnt work with us when we needed it, so we moved on, to a better future.

Oracle

DeletedUser

ODD is only a concern relating to being BATTLE TESTED. Some of your members are, some maybe arent. Can your members take 400 incomings? Will they freak? We shall see very soon.

About the 'cut the fat' part. We weren't willing to merge to a tribe a equal size with ONLY A COUNCIL SEAT. If we were to split dukes and council, it would have been a different story.

Oracle
I would consider ODA to be more of an indication of a battle tested tribe, and war caps to be more so.
ODD is only gained through the death of troops on your walls, if you are dodging attacks or being nuked behind stacked frontlines then you aren't going to gather ODD at any impressive rate. That isn't to say that a player or tribe isn't battle tested.

Nobling barbs on this world isn't really as taboo as it is made out to be either, with no real farming to be done there are no toes to step on, and a strong cluster makes for a strong account/tribe. The only way to lock down clusters is to eventually noble barbs and if there is no conflict then a tribe has the freedom to do so.
This also sees to the churning of troops while none are spent, so all resources go into production. If one player does it you want to be worried that the player is more concerned in their own interests (which isn't wholly a bad thing), if a tribe is doing it because they are free to, then that tribe is fixing to be quite the hard to remove rock.

DeletedUser

ODA would usually better suite it, but when you are 5x smaller with 5x less nukes, you cant be throwing stuff out. Its about solidifying and defending the core before expanding.

Oracle

Lilla

Not academy tribe. Slowly merging both.Oracle

I believe you, LadyMoria is the only person from CSI that has merged at all. You're right, that is quite slow. Sure hope you all haven't been left behind. I'd question it, considering how trust worthy Phaidra is. For your own sake, I hope you don't get burned.

Oracle, I have nothing against you. I barely know you. You came into the middle of a huge mess and have only half the information needed to make a complete judgement on the situation. Information that I'm sure is very bias.

DeletedUser

I don't think it would happen like that because LM already knows the Kraken forums and if we don't merge LM comes back and we have info on them plus we've recovered. I have also had my ups and downs with Phaidra, but she knows her shit that's certain. Talented I would say.

I have nothing against you either, as this is more LM vs you than me vs you, but I stand beside my teammates and friends.

Oracle

Lilla

LM has made this about me and her, when really it was about myself, our council and Nak. It was always about Nak. LM can't see that though.

However, this is all besides the point.

DeletedUser

Oracle

There was no desire to merge into a tribe that was going nowhere. With or without a council seat. Our players in CSI know who to follow and none were forced to be where they are or were. And, I'll bet, if given a choice, then or now, they would choose us over your leadership even if they were down to their last village.

As for our prior 'issues'. It seems that YOU have been more worried about your 'position and power' than anyone else with the exception of Hakdagutz. It was your temper tantrum over not being able to decide if anyone should get a drink of water or not without a council voting on it...

But specifically, I did what needed to be done and was being ignored. I also got done what none of the whiners could have done. I also did not step UP to do anything until I was asked..and until Grizzle stepped down as Duke. And yes, Grizzle asked me to deal with the diplomacy and TOLD me what he and the council wanted before I even did it. Its actually funny to hear you whine, moan, complain and accuse me of doing EXACTLY what you are doing, though I have not done it on my end. And i still have the forums in archive for any and all that want to read it in CSI /~AK~, or if asked...

I will not post any further about your temper tantrums here, but I will say this...soon, you will only be able to post here, or from a 26 point village in game.

DeletedUser

As much as I have observed this forums...and Phaidra does indeed look to be a rather (for lack of a better word) shady character, what it seems to me that is going on, is that someone in particular is just butthurt and looking to gain sympathy from the world, and vent their frustrations.

As a tribe, you should always be ready of any other unscrupulous neighbour you may have, not whine about it when shit does happen, because like Murphy said,"what can go wrong, will go wrong."

Impact did not complain or bitch about it when Riot merged with our allies, we just sucked it up and we are beating them hollow. Being small does not mean that a big tribe should not attack you. What you're doing here is just scolding the big tribe for wanting to take out a smaller neighbour - which is the essence of TW! What did you expect, more hugging? And what kind of ignorance is apparent here? You expect a tribe you just 'paused' a war with, to lay low and leave you alone for good? And you took their word for it?

Seen it so many times, and I'm sick of it. You're a small tribe, you're going to get hit by a big tribe. Keep quiet, suck it up, and fight to preserve whatever dignity you may have left remaining. Last I heard, it was not a crime to attack a tribe smaller than you.

Time to get some OD scores for yourselves...you lot are 3/4 of the way to getting my OD score :)

Now, play nice. All this comes from a neutral persepective, unbiased, from half the world away.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lilla

Barracuda, my point is that Phaidra lied. She agreed to a NAP with us, while leaving out the fact that she was merging with the tribe we intended to attack. I'm just calling her out on it. I want no ones sympathy. I do not need it.

Nak, you took over a tribe that wasn't yours to take. Because LM said so? Just because she had Duke under her name didn't give her the right to do what she did.

Yes. I am whiny. I am bitchy. I throw temper tantrums. So?