what do you Legends get upto these days?

Mysticjelly2

So it has been a few years now and let's face it the world has moved on. I was bored and thought about the old forum and thought I would be nosey and see who still checks in. So if you do don't be shy, say hello and let's us know what you are up to these days?

Personally I am usually on my Xbox one or even the 360 depending on who is around. Most COD games and GTA are my kinda thing. I only lost the 2 for my user name (strangely I didn't need a number, nose one else has used it.)

hogarth01

Hello! We might not know each other very well but I did play. :D

I like the 360 also. Is there still a decent fan base for the battlefield franchise? I'm looking for cheap xbox 360 deals, or may get the xbox 1 in a few months if I can afford it. :)

DeletedUser

I come back about every 3-4 years and check to see who's there. :) I went ahead and made a village on W82 just to see if I can still play, just not going to seriously. Sadly, I found out I have a gaming addiction. :icon_cry: Bad,bad,bad. So I come and go now just checking things out. I keep in touch though with several through Facebook. Berzerker, Lippa, Dreid, Colossus, Mantho, Mikeys, Bishop..I keep an eye on all of them. :) There may be more, but I've somehow mixed up my WoW and TW people and don't remember which I knew from which!
McMommy (Patti)

DeletedUser

Back here but with a new username in game now. Really miss playing back in world 2. Started world 83 recently, but not so excting :icon_rolleyes:

ramboas93

I check in from time to time just to see if anyone else does too haha.

DeletedUser

I come and go every few years to remind myself why I enjoyed this game so much. Currently on the new world 86, but was it always this slow?!

Lord Haste

Well now this world has been a while :)
I'm currently enjoying Darkfall Unholy wars and maybe the DFo revivals.
Other then that, just work and living my life.

DeletedUser2248

Hey guys. Just reminiscing :)

I left three quarter of the way through w2 but the made a comeback in w76 and w77 under the username Real Lippa - my 8 year old son made the account to see the game that his dad used to play. Then my gaming addiction kicked in again lol

Currently playing w83 on the .Absinthe account

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
darkx here. in and out as always. met a ground of new friends here which is cool. haven't really talked to the old bunch lately. most have exited the building. tw just isn't the same anymore

Lord Haste

I dont think I can ever play this game again.
All my old friends are gone, Uritel, Muschelschubser, etc..

DeletedUser2248

Yeah, all gone mate lol

Longest standing from tdub was Gore - but he has gone now too.

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I last played W70, quitting about 2 years ago. Was with a good group, but beginners. They could play the military game, but not the political one.

Now, I just enjoy RL and less arguments with the wife. ;)

DeletedUser

WOW seeing those names brings back some good (and bad) memories. Playing on world 88 now same but different.

Lord Congo

Haven't played for several years. Just recently tried out W107 and found out I still suck. To be honest though, I wasn't really trying. All of the excitement and adrenaline I experienced from W2 was not going to be equaled.

Every six to nine months, I do stop by this forum just to see if there was any activity. Not much at all really not sure what I should expect. One slow night at work, I actually went from the beginning of the first thread to the end. That was weird, but fun, I think.

The adventure I had on this world was very good and will never be forgotten. I loved the players on my team and hated with a passion our enemies. However, as time had passed, I learned to greatly appreciate those enemies. I don't miss it, but I do think about it with fondness...

Unfortunately, this game can lead to addiction. The more hours you play, the better chance of survival and success. Well, that is what I came away from it. Eventually it began to affect my relationship in my marriage and caught myself lost in the game when I should have been spending quality time with my kids.

After quitting, I founded a soccer league (Oklahoma Squadball League). It folded after three years of operation. Was really just a one-man operation and lost almost $18,000 from the venture. But I did learn a lot from it (like... that I actually have limitations of what I can do!).

Still working in the oilfield, got laid off twice and quit another oil company. During my layoff time, worked as a postal worker and a car salesman for a few months each. That gave me the opportunity to experience what normal life with normal pay is all about (yeah, it kinda sucks overall). Got back in the oilfield and just working away for the past four years. So, yeah. Life just kind of balances itself out.

2020 will be my 25th year being married. Marriage is the most wonderful and frustrating experience. I want to self-destruct in life projects, but she finds a way to guide me away from those strenuous waters. You just come to a point where your idea of love was actually something very shallow and what you have now is one of profoundly deep and one full of respect (how can you not respect the woman willing to deal with the crap I was!).

My oldest is a youth director at a local church doing amazing things for the kids she leads. My middle son is a Junior at Oklahoma State University. He is going into journalism and my youngest is in the middle of 2nd grade (a kid from every decade -lol).

Anyway, that is all I can think of to say really. Merry Christmas, God bless and Happy Holidays. May your health be stronger than ever.

DeletedUser7126

Haven't played for several years. Just recently tried out W107 and found out I still suck. To be honest though, I wasn't really trying. All of the excitement and adrenaline I experienced from W2 was not going to be equaled.

Every six to nine months, I do stop by this forum just to see if there was any activity. Not much at all really not sure what I should expect. One slow night at work, I actually went from the beginning of the first thread to the end. That was weird, but fun, I think.

The adventure I had on this world was very good and will never be forgotten. I loved the players on my team and hated with a passion our enemies. However, as time had passed, I learned to greatly appreciate those enemies. I don't miss it, but I do think about it with fondness...

Unfortunately, this game can lead to addiction. The more hours you play, the better chance of survival and success. Well, that is what I came away from it. Eventually it began to affect my relationship in my marriage and caught myself lost in the game when I should have been spending quality time with my kids.

After quitting, I founded a soccer league (Oklahoma Squadball League). It folded after three years of operation. Was really just a one-man operation and lost almost $18,000 from the venture. But I did learn a lot from it (like... that I actually have limitations of what I can do!).

Still working in the oilfield, got laid off twice and quit another oil company. During my layoff time, worked as a postal worker and a car salesman for a few months each. That gave me the opportunity to experience what normal life with normal pay is all about (yeah, it kinda sucks overall). Got back in the oilfield and just working away for the past four years. So, yeah. Life just kind of balances itself out.

2020 will be my 25th year being married. Marriage is the most wonderful and frustrating experience. I want to self-destruct in life projects, but she finds a way to guide me away from those strenuous waters. You just come to a point where your idea of love was actually something very shallow and what you have now is one of profoundly deep and one full of respect (how can you not respect the woman willing to deal with the crap I was!).

My oldest is a youth director at a local church doing amazing things for the kids she leads. My middle son is a Junior at Oklahoma State University. He is going into journalism and my youngest is in the middle of 2nd grade (a kid from every decade -lol).

Anyway, that is all I can think of to say really. Merry Christmas, God bless and Happy Holidays. May your health be stronger than ever.
I have dabbled in a few other worlds. won 3 or 4 more along the way. Havent played properly since w77. giving the new classic world a go just to see what ive missed. I sorely miss the w2 days. Good or bad it was always fun. Negotiating back then. Now its just a free for all and spies ruin the game. no loyalty and giving your word doesnt mean anything anymore on these newer worlds.