What do you remember most about world 15?

DeletedUser

This is a thread for all of world 15, playing still or not. What do you remember the most about the world? Good thoughts? Bad thoughts? Any thoughts at all? Is anyone left in the world that can still form useful thoughts?

I remember a lot of the epic forum battles that were part of the many wars earlier in the world.

DeletedUser

Good thoughts:
-watching -?- and tH fight. As well as the world war of sorts going on at the same time.
-2ez breaking away and rising through the ranks.
-Tsoh following in 2ez's rise to power.
-Defeat of NL (just because I dont like large families and I think their bad for the general game play of any world, it was never really anything directly about NL)
-some of the fantastic arguments between Boozie, Jmon and Mark in the southern chat room. Still brings a smile to me when I think of them.
-Me stalking Jaffe

Bad thoughts:
-Like any world I guess, there were so many tribes that didnt live up to expectations and fell before their time was due. Ninjas and Evil kinda spring to mind. The member base of Evil was awesome, and I still regard the remaining members as the best in W15.
-This world seemed particuarly bad for families. Is the member count to blame?
-The number of barb/cluster whores. I hate em.
-The way people can be so quick to jump on a hate/love bandwagon. And instead of thinking for themselves, and looking at a situation ratioanlly they instead do what everybody else is doing, because thats what everybody else is doing :icon_confused:
-people who hold no loaylty to their tribe, and jump at the first sign of incomings or trouble. There are a few alive today purely because of this. I plan on catching up with a few of them soon :icon_wink:
-Niiice and Totti10 ditching Ez and supposedly going to jail. Dont really believe the story myself. (on a side note Niiice is top 20 in W47)

edit: also interesting to think, that this world never really had any long last alliances that, being truthful here, acted 100% like allies. True allies should go to war for each other, support each other and have each others back till the end. There really wasnt much of this at all on W15, mainly just a bunch of convenient alliances.

Last edited by a moderator:

foillat

Good:
When I was in Ultra against the X fam. (we pwnd them)
When we merged into 4Horse the allaince that was founded against us by WeRock and the rest and we were still winning :D.
the tH vs -?- war was good to *watch* while in 4Horse.

DeletedUser

Good thoughts:
-watching -?- and tH fight. As well as the world war of sorts going on at the same time.
-2ez breaking away and rising through the ranks.
-Tsoh following in 2ez's rise to power.
-Defeat of NL (just because I dont like large families and I think their bad for the general game play of any world, it was never really anything directly about NL)
-some of the fantastic arguments between Boozie, Jmon and Mark in the southern chat room. Still brings a smile to me when I think of them.
-Me stalking Jaffe

Bad thoughts:
-Like any world I guess, there were so many tribes that didnt live up to expectations and fell before their time was due. Ninjas and Evil kinda spring to mind. The member base of Evil was awesome, and I still regard the remaining members as the best in W15.
-This world seemed particuarly bad for families. Is the member count to blame?
-The number of barb/cluster whores. I hate em.
-The way people can be so quick to jump on a hate/love bandwagon. And instead of thinking for themselves, and looking at a situation ratioanlly they instead do what everybody else is doing, because thats what everybody else is doing :icon_confused:
-people who hold no loaylty to their tribe, and jump at the first sign of incomings or trouble. There are a few alive today purely because of this. I plan on catching up with a few of them soon :icon_wink:
-Niiice and Totti10 ditching Ez and supposedly going to jail. Dont really believe the story myself. (on a side note Niiice is top 20 in W47)

edit: also interesting to think, that this world never really had any long last alliances that, being truthful here, acted 100% like allies. True allies should go to war for each other, support each other and have each others back till the end. There really wasnt much of this at all on W15, mainly just a bunch of convenient alliances.

thats not true...tH and 4horse were true allies. We would have helped them kill WeRock but we were asked to stay out of it. Also who finally took down NL?

DeletedUser49716

Good memories:
tH vs ARIA, that was a fun time being surrounded fighting in all directions in K24 - One of the best times in W15 I had.
tH vs -?-, that was a world changing war that had events following it and totally shook the world map up.
-?-'s fail op against me! :D That was funny as hell with Kurmis2 ranting about how he would rim me over and over just to get his ass handed to him.
When Verm handed Angacam his ass on the frontline, shortly after Angacam quitting when the -?- was sinking
The long nights of sitting in several Skype channels listening to wars and talking to AXE members & [DMN] members

Bad Memories:
tH's core mass-quitting. =( Though it was a given after the large breaking point in the -?- war, it was going to happen.
Angacam's shoddy PnP on the forums.
Knarley's removal from the game. =''(

DeletedUser

if i wrote to this i would break my own rules and do the worlds biggest wall of text xD
w15 is full of good memories =D

DeletedUser

thats not true...tH and 4horse were true allies. We would have helped them kill WeRock but we were asked to stay out of it. Also who finally took down NL?

as were -?- and SP for a while, and some of the southern tribes. But my point was also on the 'long lasting' bit. None of these relationships lasted right through from early to late game for whatever reason. Ive seen it happen on a few worlds, but not here unfortunately

DeletedUser

Good memories:
tH vs ARIA, that was a fun time being surrounded fighting in all directions in K24 - One of the best times in W15 I had.
tH vs -?-, that was a world changing war that had events following it and totally shook the world map up.
-?-'s fail op against me! :D That was funny as hell with Kurmis2 ranting about how he would rim me over and over just to get his ass handed to him.
When Verm handed Angacam his ass on the frontline, shortly after Angacam quitting when the -?- was sinking
The long nights of sitting in several Skype channels listening to wars and talking to AXE members & [DMN] members

Bad Memories:
tH's core mass-quitting. =( Though it was a given after the large breaking point in the -?- war, it was going to happen.
Angacam's shoddy PnP on the forums.
Knarley's removal from the game. =''(

ARIA war=fun times...some of the best in the game. Waking up every morning not knowing how many villages you had lost...wondering if your defenses would hold, wondering if ARIA was ever going to attack instead of just talking big.

DeletedUser77458

World 15 reminds me of my daunting past. I was actually in a family back then, just showing how much of a noob I was.

DeletedUser

Ha ha world 15 was the best ever....
Good memories:
-skorn and spam
-heavy, lajoo, hod, valpo, bluey and every other good spammer ha ha
-shini:icon_redface: (making fun of his OD, cuzz i was pwning him)
-Cleostine and 4Horse
-making hod quit (that was fun ha ha)
-all noobs that were around me
-Error (the good times)
-DA leader and seth nooby xD
The spam !!! And, well, everything else xD

Bad memories hmm... None xD The time i quit, i guess ha ha xD

DeletedUser

the good old days of w15 where there was activity and some pretty awesome wars and imense spam sessions against lcm xD

jaffe25

as were -?- and SP for a while, and some of the southern tribes. But my point was also on the 'long lasting' bit. None of these relationships lasted right through from early to late game for whatever reason. Ive seen it happen on a few worlds, but not here unfortunately

Personally, kind of glad we saw a mix in the diplomacy. Two or three triibes that remain allied forever might as well be a family and i think this world is not to fond of families.

Best times for me were early game CK vs 2ez and AXE at its prime.

Hoping to add ending this world with some loyal friends to the list.

DeletedUser

Personally, kind of glad we saw a mix in the diplomacy. Two or three triibes that remain allied forever might as well be a family and i think this world is not to fond of families.

Best times for me were early game CK vs 2ez and AXE at its prime.

Hoping to add ending this world with some loyal friends to the list.

I think the mix was needed after the 'northern' tribes fell. They kinda kept a balance in world diplomacy and allowed the southern tribes to still be allied, while having enough enemies.

After that, I think we were all interwinded in diplomacy a bit too much and something needed to break, which it obviously did.

But my ideal situation (and how I personally think tribes should operate) would be to only have one ally, and for those two to really cover each others back. Yes this is getting close to being a family, I know. But they are still fully independent in a operational sense, but there is a 100% trust and cooperation level between them.

Another thing I like about W15 is how big it is. After looking at the maps of some of the newer worlds such as 47 and 49, they are a LOT smaller. I cant help but think that these worlds will also end quicker and with less wars.
edit: these worlds only just make it out to K41 and K48 etc, they dont even come close to reaching K40 or 49....

DeletedUser

Oldschool BEAST days has to be my number1 <3

(Ali P , Husai*2 , Dandan347)

other memerable people

(commander aybara , revenge9999 , willow , heavy , wolverian <- or w/e)

-sere

Kuenchinu

Hmmm Good thoughts :icon_confused:

Well the thing i think that i remember the most is my tribe at the time coming 21st in the world and then 4Horse starting to attack us :lol: they rimmed me in 2 weeks :lol:

drkmyrm

To be honest the best moment for me was meeting all the interesting people around this world. From LHF to DMN, NL, DA, tH, AXE, -?-, wanted etc. I think I had the most fun just chatting to everyone. And ofcourse planning ops with my leaders hm16/rek and draviin/alaeus

DeletedUser

w15, ahhhh, good old w15 as many times as i have wanted to quit, and have tried to quit, i keep coming back...and tbh, it is the ppl on this world, true, it can be boring at times, but then when you least expect it, something or someone brings your interest back into it

and Danny, you are so right, the arguments between jmon, boozie and mark, those were classic....i do miss that chat, oh and tonys rants, lord bless he had some good ones in the southern leadership chat

also, sniping boozie, loved it, that was probably my best memory i took with me from Godly ;)

Edit.....i have to say, there is one experience i have had recently while playing on w15, i know i will now always look back on this world and smile :)