What do you remember most about world 15?

DeletedUser

Nice thread.

Fighting ARIA is definitely my most prevalent memory (and likely the most fun I'll ever have, if regards to TW), I didn't ever have one massive assault at once. Wanted and NL never had much 'excitement' in fighting them, partly because they were so far away.

DeletedUser

Nice thread.

Fighting ARIA is definitely my most prevalent memory (and likely the most fun I'll ever have, if regards to TW), I didn't ever have one massive assault at once. Wanted and NL never had much 'excitement' in fighting them, partly because they were so far away.

We had you so stacked that ARIA could have thrown every single nuke in the entire family at you and you still would have had most of your villages left. You got all your OD from one war lol.

DeletedUser

I would have to say that the best times of my life on this world was back when a war meant a war where players could at least eliminate each other....examples for me/ WoW vs. BBB and -BB-, or the early days of DA....anymore, the world has gone down a bit...

DeletedUser

the best times I had in w15 was when our tribe had a war against the N~L family...its like 10M vs 30M..the enemy was thrice the size but our small tribe was so brave and attacked them w/o hesitation...I was N~L's primary target...Jiiang, Spear, Lil Boot and other members was taking me out seriously...I thought my TW career would end...We beat N~L's Academy but we were utterly beaten by their main tribe...one by one our members fall...only the most active remains..cainmn was so tough..while me holding against them...it took a month and a half till the N~L decided that the remaining members of our tribe will be absorbed by them...cainmn and I made sure that the remaining members of our tribe will be absorbed as a payback of their loyalty to our small tribe...I was down from 600 to 400K points during that time...it was a hell of fun being attacked...^_^

and I also missed pahakskie of VODKA who is my personal protector and who always send me resources when I was still starting up in W15....

Kash2Smash

for me was when i finally persuaded Pasyden to let me into *?* :p hahahh it took me a lot of time, literally a month i believe, but then when i went to -?-, that was nice as well :)

DeletedUser

BEAST . best time of world 15
also If they actually continued I doubt anyone would have been able to take them out of world 15 for a while .

also if any ex beast members read this drop me a bell via forum mail or email me (alex_rixon@hotmail.co.uk).

-sere

DeletedUser

Good thoughts:
-watching -?- and tH fight. As well as the world war of sorts going on at the same time.
-2ez breaking away and rising through the ranks.
-Tsoh following in 2ez's rise to power.
-Defeat of NL (just because I dont like large families and I think their bad for the general game play of any world, it was never really anything directly about NL)
-some of the fantastic arguments between Boozie, Jmon and Mark in the southern chat room. Still brings a smile to me when I think of them.
-Me stalking Jaffe

Bad thoughts:
-Like any world I guess, there were so many tribes that didnt live up to expectations and fell before their time was due. Ninjas and Evil kinda spring to mind. The member base of Evil was awesome, and I still regard the remaining members as the best in W15.
-This world seemed particuarly bad for families. Is the member count to blame?
-The number of barb/cluster whores. I hate em.
-The way people can be so quick to jump on a hate/love bandwagon. And instead of thinking for themselves, and looking at a situation ratioanlly they instead do what everybody else is doing, because thats what everybody else is doing :icon_confused:
-people who hold no loaylty to their tribe, and jump at the first sign of incomings or trouble. There are a few alive today purely because of this. I plan on catching up with a few of them soon :icon_wink:
-Niiice and Totti10 ditching Ez and supposedly going to jail. Dont really believe the story myself. (on a side note Niiice is top 20 in W47)

edit: also interesting to think, that this world never really had any long last alliances that, being truthful here, acted 100% like allies. True allies should go to war for each other, support each other and have each others back till the end. There really wasnt much of this at all on W15, mainly just a bunch of convenient alliances.

I actually had personal issues which took me away from the game but Totti went to jail ;)

As for the side note i am actually #2 in W47.. as i was in W15 at one point as well. Also leading #3 tribe "PwN" atm.

This world has gone a long way and i wish the best for everyone. Was definitely the best i world i've been in.. other than W47 now ;D

Its an honor to still be remembered.

niiiCe aka Mr Cash W47

DeletedUser

Edit.....i have to say, there is one experience i have had recently while playing on w15, i know i will now always look back on this world and smile :)

me to, this world gave me something amazing :icon_redface: , i guess haveing to put up with all ya nubs for so long made the world decide to be super uber nice to me :icon_cool:

lajoo

ah,this world seriously had my best memories,learned lots of things here,too much i can't list.

DeletedUser

for me was when i finally persuaded Pasyden to let me into *?* :p hahahh it took me a lot of time, literally a month i believe, but then when i went to -?-, that was nice as well :)

Ooo...Now I remember son turning on father, in another world and it leaking to world 15 and angacam was like "I taught him well"...

Also you worked so hard to join only to get killed...it is the story of a lot of people sadly...

DeletedUser

Hm i remember the early times very well.
starting out in w 15 and joining the cooky monsters crew... hehe was a nice little tribe filled with noobs and slackers (y)
the fight off [cmc] vs 2eZ and me ultimatly getting fed up with it and joining 2eZ with my friends .

bugging boozie to leave the eZ family and do our own thing (y)

fighting -?- together with tH (y)

slaughtering the -I- family was great till i gotbored because of the lacking counters.

hearing anga s and verms pnp was always worth going to the forums those where fun times.

I ll never forget fighting exile i guess. later on when it was me and krazy alone. fighting while beeing outnumbered is realy no fun to me <.<

I ll also miss scion and there interesting leader ^^ + he helped bringing the eZ family to fall which i did not like also i was a member i always wanted it to fail :icon_redface:

oh of course i ll always treasure the moment when a family fell no matter which it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

DeletedUser

being in -?- since ~~70 points and seeing/making/participating in its success (i was at vacation while -?-/th war lol)

watching OLD ninjas, tH, eZ, NiON, Vodka, Godly, 4horse and other tribes grow/fail/win/war

meeting new friends : blue dot/Topat/Gutts/Kilga/noora/Gengish/Scorp and another half of the world

and yeah watching anga's pnp was fun )))

DeletedUser

even though this world maybe dead atm, i think we can all look back and say at one point we had fun, met some amazing ppl, made friendships and formed bonds that will carry on past this world and maybe even past TW itself....

DeletedUser

Yeah thats all well and good Willow but who do i kill now...lost again in a sea of barbs...this game sux and we all know it and we will all be damned to hell for playing it too much...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah thats all well and good Willow but who do i kill now...lost again in a sea of barbs...this game sux and we all know it and we will all be damned to hell for playing it too much...

indeed, cant disagree with that at all

seth89

I remember the Awesomeness that is the players such as Saphora, and Brighton Space, and Stevo-Ell
Shame they are gone. :(:(