7. worst diplomacy: DVADER
8. most loyal tribe: ACTIVE
9. best tribe not in top 10: ACTIVE
10. most aggressive: Huggle
11. most cocky: Huggle
12. biggest hugger: DVADER
13. refuses to give up under the most pressure: EG

player
1. best overall: wizzy (desis close second)
2. biggest without any skill: niallkce (internal much?)
3. best technical skill (meaning smallest noble train, best sniper etc.): wizzy's new owner
4. best leader: Celebreus
5. worst leader: Celebreus
6. bravest: JohnJRossi3 (or do I mean suicidal?)
7. honest: haven't found a lot of that outside my tribe
8. evil/jerk: gosid
9. favorite poster: cruddy17

Hanz3l

tribe
1. best tribe overall: Dvader
2. worst tribe:pnP... in my opinion they are doing certain things that shouldnt be done.. but who am i 2 judge?
3. tribe that has the most talented members: Dvader / XVI / Active :p idk?
4. tribe that is falling: NL
5. tribe that is growing the fastest: Dvader
6. best diplomacy: PnP .... No allies... impressed. And one NAP.
7. worst diplomacy: Huggle (they has no buddies :icon_sad: )
8. most loyal tribe: Dvader
9. best tribe not in top 10: Active
10. most aggressive: Dvader
12. biggest hugger: Us Dvader we luvs hugz
13. refuses to give up under the most pressure: PnP (when they were Wuke) still great though!

player
1. best overall: undertheradar
2. biggest without any skill: Me Minifridge15 :icon_cool:
3. best technical skill (meaning smallest noble train, best sniper etc.): HCFTW
4. best leaders: HCFTW, JamieRed
5. worst leader: Dont Know
6. bravest: Gunz not any specific player but they shoulda seen it coming. Now they face the wrath of HoT!
7. honest poster: Valk or thestooge
8.Worst Poster: Bobofatt
9. favorite poster. Celebrus his controversial posting keeps the forums alive.

DeletedUser

Hey guys,first of all i just wanna say this is ma first time posting in the forums,and first time readin it aswell lol except for a few small things.Im just a little noob :icon_cry:.Just wondering why all the hate on LFAH,i mean whats so bad about them, lol.2 people said there the worst and i dont see whats so bad about us :icon_confused:.And celeb,what the hell makes us the most cocky?

DeletedUser

tribe
1. best tribe overall: ACTIVE
2. worst tribe: Huggle
3. tribe that has the most talented members: ACTIVE
4. tribe that is falling: Huggle
5. tribe that is growing the fastest: DVADER
6. best diplomacy: I no no
7. worst diplomacy: Anyone whom is hugging too much
8. most loyal tribe: Ni
9. best tribe not in top 10: Ni
10. most aggressive: XVI
12. biggest hugger: Not the slightest
13. refuses to give up under the most pressure: PnP

player
1. best overall: Debzor
2. biggest without any skill: Cardnial or w/e he's called...
3. best technical skill (meaning smallest noble train, best sniper etc.): Debzor
4. best leader.: Erm no idea
5. worst leader.: Ummm.... No idea yet
6. bravest: Moi :lol:
7. honest: My question exactly...
8.evil/jerk: Cele?
9. favorite poster: Smacktastic

Caveman 10345

No cruddy you changed your sig, The other one was amazing :icon_sad:

On topic:

Player:
1. Best overall: Debzor
2. Biggest without any skill: April1988
3. Best technical skill (meaning smallest noble train, best sniper etc.): Valk
4. Best leader: Avalanche
5. Worst leader: Celebreus
6. Bravest: undertheradar (Old Owners)
7. Honest: Debzor
8. Evil/jerk: Celebreus
9. Favorite poster: Conspik

v3ngance

tribe
1. best tribe overall: DVADER
2. worst tribe: ~*S*~
3. tribe that has the most talented members: DVADER
4. tribe that is falling: ~*S*~ and XVI
5. tribe that is growing the fastest: DVADER
6. best diplomacy: dunno
7. worst diplomacy: dunno
8. most loyal tribe: DVADER
9. best tribe not in top 10: Ni
10. most aggressive: DVADER
12. biggest hugger: ~*S*~
13. refuses to give up under the most pressure: PnP

player
1. best overall: Pkiwarrior
2. biggest without any skill: a lot of pointwhores
3. best technical skill (meaning smallest noble train, best sniper etc.): Quite a few players actually
4. best leader.: Erm no idea
5. worst leader.: Shahyd
6. bravest: ...
7. honest: lol honesty lol
8.evil/jerk: Cele?
9. favorite poster:havent found one

Stellrogaius

Tribe

1. Best tribe overall: DVADER (Cant argue against it really:)
2. Worst tribe: LFAH - They over took us with the cunning use of recruitment! :icon_evil:
3. Tribe that has the most talented members: Most (not all) tribes in top 10 have good players, but for quantity i guess its DVADER.
4. Tribe that is falling: XVI (good hitting by Huggle, although ACTIVE will slow them down). Gunz These guys are in a HoT spot :icon_biggrin:
5. Tribe that is growing the fastest: DVADER, by some way... Stats dont lie
6. Best diplomacy: Too many sneaky bargins going on, wouldnt have a clue...
7. Worst diplomacy: Gunz merging with former enemies NL to take on the HoTties
8. Most loyal tribe: HoT ... of course :icon_biggrin:
9. Best tribe not in top 10: TORN, plucky buggers!
10. Most aggressive: DVADER, stats dont lie...
11. Most cocky: Gunz, nobling barbs a plus point :icon_eek:
12. Biggest hugger: LFAH. looking for a home?? Need i say more!
13. Refuses to give up under the most pressure: TORN, very stubborn these guys :icon_cool:

Player

1. Best overall: ChillyAcademic has always impressed!
2. Biggest without any skill: All the barb noblers! :icon_twisted: Wont name and shame!
3. Best technical skill (meaning smallest noble train, best sniper etc.): My man crazyjoe2 is da bomb!
4. Best leader: ginenbijnoam, one of the best leaders i have played under!
5. Worst leader.: Billore ... where did you go??
6. Bravest: Cele until he quit... Too much bashing got to him! So now i choose Tbo-kun
7. Honest: Now thats hard...
8. Evil/jerk: DjSova, sorry dude. But you run your mouth far too much!
9. Favorite poster: Use to be RandonPoster, but he went quiet :icon_cry: Now i choose valk! Shut up woman and get on my horse FTW!!1

DeletedUser

tribe
1. best tribe overall: ACTIVE
2. worst tribe: BoB
3. tribe that has the most talented members: ACTIVE
4. tribe that is falling: XVI
5. tribe that is growing the fastest: I dunno, check twstats
6. best diplomacy: Huggle?
7. worst diplomacy: DVADER
8. most loyal tribe: ACTIVE
9. best tribe not in top 10: ACTIVE
10. most aggressive: Huggle
12. biggest hugger: DVADER
13. refuses to give up under the most pressure: EG

player
1. best overall: Stewyhax
2. biggest without any skill: niallkce (internal much?)
3. best technical skill (meaning smallest noble train, best sniper etc.): Stewyhax
4. best leader: Sjaak Zwart
5. worst leader: Norse God
6. bravest: Stewyhax
7. honest: haven't found a lot of that outside my tribe
8. evil/jerk: gosid
9. favorite poster: Stewyhax

DeletedUser54064

I don't usually do this sort of thing, seeing as it is pretty biased, but then again you can't really meet those you consider "Good" outside your tribe/comfort zone.

tribe
1. best tribe overall: I did have to think about this one, I would go for DVADER on this one, despite the somewhat lenient recruitment they've been around for quite some time now.
2. worst tribe: I would say Loaded, haven't they merged? On the charts again?
3. tribe that has the most talented members: I think the main talent had abandoned 36 a while back, although the new Active accounts(With new owners) seem to be able most of the ones that have played initially.
4. tribe that is falling: RIS, some internal Shizzle going on, Torn is the bastard child amirite?
5. tribe that is growing the fastest: DVADER has pretty much dominated the self updating maps for quite some time now.
6. best diplomacy: Those who are actually warring at the moment.
7. worst diplomacy: Without having access to the allies list of other tribes, I can't tell fo' shur.
8. most loyal tribe: Got to be old Wukies(Now PnP), I must admit having faced few large-er tribes they've still stuck together.
9. best tribe not in top 10: The Ni are pretty impressive to be honest, formed sometime in June, still kicking around considering they are by far not the biggest tribe in their present location.
10. most aggressive: PnP, impressive ODA increase since the merge, have already surpassed Wuke, not sure about (V) as the tribe was disbanded therefore the stats are none existant.
11. most cocky: ACTIVE, :D, most PnPers on the externals lol, probably with the capacity to back up their claims.
12. biggest hugger: To be frank, DVADER seem to pop up as to how many people were recruited, I mean c'mon, could have a major war, alot of borders shared :p.
13. refuses to give up under the most pressure: PnP, Wuke section of the tribe were pretty pressed by previous powerhouses, I don't seem to recall where (V) were the defendants in war except for the Wuke conflict, but they've started it anyhow.

player
1. best overall: Original Wizzy for obvious reasons, the newer ones could match that imho.
2. biggest without any skill: Hard to tell, quite a few people seem to internal quite a lot, Niall only seem to have a little less than a 3rd of internals, so ain't that bad.
3. best technical skill (meaning smallest noble train, best sniper etc.): Personally haven't encountered one, but props to Red for holding out so long and having #1 OD in the world :D.
4. best leader: Haven't personally encountered an amazing leader yet.
5. worst leader: Haven't really been led by a bad leader as of yet, there seem to be quite a few internal problems all over 36 though.
6. bravest: Quite honestly I don't think there is anyone outsidangly brave out there, although Red was to some degree(Should have asked for support!)
7. honest: Everyone has two faces, they seem to choose when to put them on.
8.evil/jerk: I think I shall keep this one to myself.
9. favorite poster: Variety of different people, can't really seem to recall any :p.

valk

12. biggest hugger: To be frank, DVADER seem to pop up as to how many people were recruited, I mean c'mon, could have a major war, alot of borders shared :p.

and bullys top prize is a forum block from valk

DeletedUser54064

and bullys top prize is a forum block from valk

Living in a bubble much?

What do you think? Massive Opinions

Where I got my opinions from?

6 borders shared with XVI.

4 fully clustered borders shared with PnP.

Roughly same age as XVI(Best comparison I could find) that have managed to maintain activity to the present point.

DVADER: 536 Tribal changes

XVI: 301

I don't know the correct age for sure but both tribe got the first conquer on the same day - 19th of April.

Yet again, this isn't a fact based thread, it's opinions based, I have showed where I got my personal opinion from.

valk

Bubble much dont make me laugh your in NL who have had one war in their time and died from it. You obviously dont pay attention to the worlds history...or the history of DVADER...Nor do you pay attention to diplomacy rumours or tensions between tribes.

Sure its your opinion just a poor one at that :icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54064

Bubble much dont make me laugh your in NL who have had one war in their time and died from it. You obviously dont pay attention to the worlds history...or the history of DVADER...Nor do you pay attention to diplomacy rumours or tensions between tribes.

Sure its your opinion just a poor one at that :icon_neutral:

Next time I'll be sure to powder it with a degree of sucking up and blatant bias, the true opinion just seems to be politically incorrect in this section of the forums.

Everyone has an opinon, you seem to have an opinion of my opinion I shall restrain the prejudice for your opinion on the other subjects when they surface.

By the way, I am not in NL at the present, there is no NL at the present to begin with, it seems like you should begin to pay attention to the actual events rather than the tensions that seem to be forming between tribes.

By viewing the opinions it is kind of blatant to spot the certain tensions between PnP and DVADER, but there is a NAP in place, amirite?

Last edited by a moderator:

valk

Next time I'll be sure to powder it with a degree of sucking up and blatant bias, the true opinion just seems to be politically incorrect in this section of the forums.

Everyone has an opinon, you seem to have an opinion of my opinion I shall restrain the prejudice for your opinion on the other subjects when they surface.

By the way, I am not in NL at the present, there is no NL at the present to begin with, it seems like you should begin to pay attention to the actual events rather than the tensions that seem to be forming between tribes.

By viewing the opinions it is kind of blatant to spot the certain tensions between PnP and DVADER, but there is a NAP in place, amirite?

not true opinion just your own everyone is entitled to their opinion just like i have the right to comment on it.

yeah your not in NL because they failed whilst you where leading maybe you should learn what a figure of speach is (or maybe i should have said the rimmed Nl mebe :icon_smile:

YAY you realise :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser54064

yeah your not in NL because they failed whilst you where leading maybe you should learn what a figure of speach is (or maybe i should have said the rimmed Nl mebe :icon_smile:

That made no sense to me :icon_neutral:

I never was the leader of NL, good job on the sources there. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

As per my usual modus operandi I will point out how the tribe changes are not an entirely accurate representation.

On paper as per Twstats, yes XVI does have only 3/5 of Dvaders tribe changes, but the reality is that there are other factors at work.

Now critically XVI has utilised other tribes such as xvi-f too store inactive accounts (much the same as SP for PnP). Now these accounts are effectively a part of the tribe, even falling under basically the same tag, may even be being sat by accounts in the parent tribe. So in reality they function as a part of the parent tribe, yet do not contribute to the tribe changes listed in Twstats. Now this may seem like a small a factor, however consider if you have an enemy tribe that is conceding, however part of the deal is that X number of accounts become part of your tribe, however you do not have the space initially, having a secondary place too store these accounts is advantageous as often these post war recruits go inactive. Now this reduces the tribe changes stat significantly for the parent tribe.

Consider also that XVI rather than turning over players and accounts such as Dvader has done (for the most part the player that joined our tribe with the account is the only player on the account) have found new owners for old accounts. This is an excellent means of keeping a successfull account active, however largely this option has been suitable for our inactive accounts. So a decent number of extra tribe changes occur here.

Thirdly and critically XVI was a premade and brought their membership list to this world. Now credit where credit is due, it is extremely impressive that they got too the point that they are with the premade list, far beyond what any other original premade list achieved on w36. For a tribe like Dvader though, the membership list is a product of recruiting, sussing out who is suitable and losing some others. Dvader did not have the advantage of a pre-constructed membership list, and what has been achieved by the dukes is quite impressive in my opinion.

Now all these are simply factors, and perhaps in the abscence of these Dvader may still have had more tribe changes than the other top tribes. However no matter what is said it is very hard too argue that this has been a successful mode of business, and although there has been a turnover at times, Dvader has maintained an active membership where many other tribes have struggled.

Don't get me wrong either, my reply in no way is a criticism of XVI. I have the utmost respect for everything that you guys were, and what you were able too achieve. I was simply trying too reply too the statement in context.

valk

That made no sense to me :icon_neutral:

I never was the leader of NL, good job on the sources there. :icon_confused:

lmao giving up much?

In some sort of leadership role.... i am actually taking a guess i never said anything about sources about NL leadership roles did i :icon_redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.