What do you think? Massive Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voldefart

Just like to put a quick thought into the NL v Gunz war, this wont be long:

Do you think NL would not of won had the members who were in the tribe who started the war stayed? NL before they failed was left with the remnants of the survivors of Bandit and Eos, Redwolfz0r was indeed a driving force. But look at the members leaving NL while the war was in progress, and the members who quit without warning. The moment Shadowzilla came back, he quit, so did Hells Halo. It all builds up

Last edited:

DeletedUser24460

Just like to put a quick thought into the NL v Gunz war, this wont be long:

Do you think NL would not of won had the members who were in the tribe who started the war stayed? NL before they failed was left with the remnants of the survivors of Bandit and Eos, Redwolfz0r was indeed a driving force. But look at the members leaving NL while the war was in progress, and the members who quit without warning. The moment Shadowzilla came back, he quit, so did Hells Halo. It all builds up

NL = Fail

Gunz =Fail

Fail = No one cares

DeletedUser

the best player on world 36 has to be wickedsweetone.
she is the current leader of palm and has kept us together despite crappy odds.

valk

the best player on world 36 has to be wickedsweetone.
she is the current leader of palm and has kept us together despite crappy odds.

Who sir are you sir?
i think you mean best leader when you are saying that. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

he's 1397.
tribe PALM
Just doesnt like when people don't mention his tribe

Voldefart

Best player on world 36? ChillyAcademic I would say .My opinion for the rest of the questions are pretty much the same as everyone else's

DeletedUser

I'm going to hold my opinion back as to most of the original owners of accounts have quit so it's hard to name the player.

DeletedUser

dawid1500's right.
i get mad when people dont mention my great tribe:icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:.and yes i meant wickedsweetone is the best leader.

DeletedUser

well im not in PALM anymore but they are a nice little rim tribe,
and they are not food.you would be suprised if you saw there diplomacy,but thats all im sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.