What do you think? Massive Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Been a while since anyone kept to the topic.

tribe
1. best tribe overall:Dvader: 77k more total points than the 2nd ranked tribe, Double the K's owned over the 2nd ranked tribe.
2. worst tribe:IG : Dead and just refusing to disappear out of stubbornness.
3. tribe that has the most talented members: Active: Alota old and new faces in there, Wether the talent have the passion to stick around when things heat up is a diffrent story.
4. tribe that is falling:XVI: I see it as only a matter of time before theyre gone.
5. tribe that is growing the fastest [V], Were coming ladies.
6. best diplomacy: Wuke, Least huggly tribe by far despite the publics perception.
7. worst diplomacy: LFAH, Pets that are trying to prove something.
8. most loyal tribe: [V] : 2 failed merges and every player has came home and got on with buisness.
9. best tribe not in top 10: Ni, Have been around a long time lurking in the shadows and if they got theyre act together with recruitment i think they could be sa formiddable force.
10. most aggressive:Wuke, Those stats against dvader astound me.
11. most cocky:Dvader
12. biggest hugger: Palm, The recent revelations about theyre diplomacy made me laugh.
13. refuses to give up under the most pressure: IB: Not a good thing just stuborn trying to keep it alive after losing all theyre good players.

player
1. best overall:
2. biggest without any skill: Cardnial, Sorreh but that internal record is outrageous.
3. best technical skill (meaning smallest noble train, best sniper etc.)
4. best leader: XxAvalanchexX, Kindest Loyalest guy in tribalwars, Can never see him not standing by the [V] Flag for the rest of w36.
5. worst leader: Whoever the leader of POW is, They are like lil cockroaches seeking the dark.
6. bravest: caveman10345, Only person that has ditched the 1st 2nd and 3rd ranked tribe in the world more than once, lol.
7. honest: MEE, Had to mention myself, i tell it how it is :p
8.evil/jerk: Since Celes back, Celebredouche, One person in TW i would like to murder.
9. favorite poster.: power270lb, i luvs him and luvs him more when hes trolling the forums.

DeletedUser

Been a while since anyone kept to the topic.

tribe
1. best tribe overall: Wuke
2. worst tribe: LR, Ye. I fail as a tribe.
3. tribe that has the most talented members: Active: Alota old and new faces in there, Wether the talent have the passion to stick around when things heat up is a diffrent story.
4. tribe that is falling:XVI: I see it as only a matter of time before theyre gone.
5. tribe that is growing the fastest [V], Were coming ladies.
6. best diplomacy: Wuke, Least huggly tribe by far despite the publics perception.
7. worst diplomacy: LFAH, Pets that are trying to prove something.
8. most loyal tribe: [V] : 2 failed merges and every player has came home and got on with buisness.
9. best tribe not in top 10: Ni, Have been around a long time lurking in the shadows and if they got theyre act together with recruitment i think they could be sa formiddable force.
10. most aggressive:Wuke, Those stats against dvader astound me.
11. most cocky:Dvader
12. biggest hugger: Palm, The recent revelations about theyre diplomacy made me laugh.
13. refuses to give up under the most pressure: IB

1. best overall: Desis
2. biggest without any skill: Cardnial, Sorreh but that internal record is outrageous.
3. best technical skill (meaning smallest noble train, best sniper etc.)
4. best leader: XxAvalanchexX, Kindest Loyalest guy in tribalwars, Can never see him not standing by the [V] Flag for the rest of w36.
5. worst leader: Leader of DOTR
6. bravest: RedWolfz0r, flame me for doing so fine. But he took the incomings without asking for help, and is still taking on SANG solo.
7. honest: Problemmajor ( long gone i know :icon_cry: )
8.evil/jerk: EmperorofWar ( Have you noticed, half his noble claims are from guys under his protection )
9. favorite poster.:

il do my changes in bold, cba to do my own.

DeletedUser

7. honest: Problemmajor ( long gone i know )
he is there playing in Lfah dont miss him he talked to me long back before i deleted my account :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

And you're playing under R.T.T.T. 's account.

Out of curiosity, did you get that account before you quit gosid?

DeletedUser

Hmmm well find all the things by yourself ,yes you can do it if you could find that info of that account.
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

nice one voldefart/ (aka) imnotu guessing it by vilage name. Quite smart on your part. :icon_idea:
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

nice one voldefart/ (aka) imnotu guessing it by vilage name. Quite smart on your part. :icon_idea:

Heard of co-players yar?

And on the village behalf.

Only someone like jeet would name them like you did, which leads me to believe Jeet is co-playing you, correct?

DeletedUser

I like the way how this happens to be the 3rd time in as many weeks to get me rimmed,

The one you know as voldefart plays on another account.

He left mine quite a while ago.

:icon_rolleyes: About a month or to, give or take a few days :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

your skype resposes to these post just after they were post in the forums (mine first post after which you responded to me in skypever quickly) does impress me voldefart aka imnotu so i cant be fooled by your two Id's .
And yea i never co-played in past. As for now jeet he choose his own way long time back when he went to POW and ditched me not support or atacked so i wont co-play with him ;) .

valk

I would, he isnt a noob.

Lets get of the topic of gosid and back onto massive opinions.Sheesh!

DeletedUser

gosid, I'm calling you out on the lies you spill time and time again. Proof you are playing on the R.T.T.T. account, and don't give me any of this crap that you don't need to show proof.

DeletedUser

Tribe :
1. best tribe overall: DVADER. Everything gives it away. No need to explain.

2. worst tribe: Currently XVI. They don't deserve their current rank. Half the tribe is inactive and the other half aren't participating. The new leadership is selfish and doesn't have a clue what they are doing. They're OP's are failing, their spies are failing. I see XVI's end near.

3. tribe that has the most talented members: Has to be ACTIVE. Although not as good as DVADER just yet. I can truly say we have some of the best players overall. And some of the nicest as well. <3

4. tribe that is falling: XVI. New leadership = Not good.

5. tribe that is growing the fastest: [V] Gaining it's rightfully owned respect as well.

6. best diplomacy: Don't know.

7. worst diplomacy: XVI. Using LFAH as they're war pets and nothing else.

8. most loyal tribe: DVADER.

9. best tribe not in top 10: Ni. They have amazed me. Extremely active players and are willing to learn anything you want to teach.

10. most aggressive: ACTIVE. Gets out of one war, starts another. Our members are starting to eat each other because of the lack of food. Just look at Red. </3

11. most cocky: Unavailable.

12. biggest hugger: Members who give best hugs are those in ACTIVE. <3

13. refuses to give up under the most pressure: Unavailable.

Player :

1. best overall: Elise :O.

2. biggest without any skill: I have respect for the current top 20. Although Cardinal's food is not too hard to chew.

3. best technical skill (meaning smallest noble train, best sniper etc.): Have not seen any yet.

4. best leader. Elise/VP/Joshi ACTIVE. Whom ever leads DVADER for keeping such a strong tribe together for so long without any noticeable problems.

5. worst leader: Cele. Abandons tribes. End.
6. bravest : Caveman, as said before. Currently the only member in the top 20 players whom doesn't belong to a top 10 tribe. :O

7. honest: Unavailable.

8.evil/jer : Cele is nice. *blush*

9. favorite poster. Between Elise or Moe. <3

DeletedUser

gosid, I'm calling you out on the lies you spill time and time again. Proof you are playing on the R.T.T.T. account, and don't give me any of this crap that you don't need to show proof.

Where and when did i said i was playing R.T.T.T's account ?

And <3 ya Valk. You are one of the guys whom i respect most of the time :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.