What do you think? Massive Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And you're playing under R.T.T.T. 's account.

Out of curiosity, did you get that account before you quit gosid?

I don't know what gives you the idea that your friend "gosid" is playing on my account, but you are not correct.
If he is, he is there without my permission.

Although he has not said "yes i play R.T.T.T. account" but I'm guessing that is what he has told you.

So no, your wrong if your trying to guess where he is.

DeletedUser

Never said "Yes i am playing RTTT" to anyone. He came up the forums post it like he knows it all. So where have i lied ???

DeletedUser

I remember a time when being unwelcome in a place was enough to get you to foff, But with Gosid and Cele they just dont take the hint, jeez.

DeletedUser

I remember a time when being unwelcome in a place was enough to get you to foff, But with Gosid and Cele they just dont take the hint, jeez.

Stewy you've been around for much of the time in game. But things have never changed for me. It seems you all are changed to hugging everyone who makes you feel proud and flaming those who you dont like as they can flame you to bits to.Atleast i had power to piss everyone off and fight not like cele who just went off gong barb when he recieved first incoming so dont compare me to celebrus.
Stewy one sentence to define you and power - [V]'s well trained pet dogs (atleast power has got some respect in my eyes but you really s****).

DeletedUser

Hahaha, We all changed to hugging? So XVI Vs Active, Dvader Vs Wuke, V Vs EG, Thats all part of this massive huggle fest that is w36 right?

You got rimmed, Nobody likes you, You should just hurry up and leave.

Yes were very loyal to [V] so if that makes us pet dogs so be it, Atleast these pet dogs are well fed and get a good time on this game while your sitting on the edge of a forum staring over a world a few awesome players rid you from.

If you dont have respect for me thats fine too, I come on the forums for the sole purpose of abusing freaks like you so if im not respected it means im doing my job right.

DeletedUser

/me huggles Stewy *make the mean gosid go away! I want more tribal hugz*

DeletedUser

Hahaha, We all changed to hugging? So XVI Vs Active, Dvader Vs Wuke, V Vs EG, Thats all part of this massive huggle fest that is w36 right?

You got rimmed, Nobody likes you, You should just hurry up and leave.

Yes were very loyal to [V] so if that makes us pet dogs so be it, Atleast these pet dogs are well fed and get a good time on this game while your sitting on the edge of a forum staring over a world a few awesome players rid you from.

If you dont have respect for me thats fine too, I come on the forums for the sole purpose of abusing freaks like you so if im not respected it means im doing my job right.

You hug well in forum that's what i wanted to tell. War are part of the game. I was rimmed its true but atleast one thing is for sure my staring this world will end soon enough at right time.And yea stewy chewy freaks like me will make you pee in your pant in TW always remember that.

DeletedUser

Youll make me pee in my pants in tw, really?

Gosid your just a noob that got rimmed, nuttin special, stop trying to make out like your some sort of TW-God, or ill have to start comparing you to cele again.

Ill spell it out for you

You got rimmed
Leave.

DeletedUser

You can only take orders so dont order me stewy, i played this game on my own terms deciding myself what to do.So you or anyone here is not special enough to tell me to leave (<3 Valk ,if Valk say i wont talk in forums for some time)

DeletedUser

I take orders? lol....... Every person played this game on theyre own terms, diffrence between those that have good terms and those that dont is the same diffrence between you and me, Im still on my account playing, you got rimmed, Kthxbai.

Caveman 10345

I like this topic so either stay on topic or get out. :axemen:

DeletedUser54064

Stewy you've been around for much of the time in game. But things have never changed for me. It seems you all are changed to hugging everyone who makes you feel proud and flaming those who you dont like as they can flame you to bits to.Atleast i had power to piss everyone off and fight not like cele who just went off gong barb when he recieved first incoming so dont compare me to celebrus.
Stewy one sentence to define you and power - [V]'s well trained pet dogs (atleast power has got some respect in my eyes but you really s****).

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Prototype.

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: gosid

Timeframe: Forever

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 0
Difference: 46

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 449,878
Difference: 449,878

image.php
[/spoil]

Good try there, I called your bluff.
[spoil]
gosid on 29.12. at 20:28
Hey this is The new co player of this account. So can i ask why you are attacking me.?.

Prototype. on 29.12. at 20:46
Who is it this time?

gosid on 29.12. at 20:51
LOL.... This is new account player of this account... Ancient mariner(the owner) has quit and is not coming back... I have past world experiences in other worlds and i dont want to start anything with you... i was thinking if we can be friends?

Prototype. on 29.12. at 20:53
Sorry mate no can do, who is the new owner? Have you played W36 before?

gosid on 29.12. at 20:56
Umm... Im Jamie.. Played as a co player of Paslasks W23 5.3M points... And yes i did play in W36 i think it was at the very beginning but then i quit

Prototype. on 29.12. at 21:03
Well sorry to say, the account is destined for a mergal into me thanks to the previous owner, you have been made captain of a sinking ship.

gosid on 29.12. at 21:04
haha... Mergal???? DO you got skype?

Prototype. on 29.12. at 21:05
I do have skype, but sorry I do not wish to discuss the future of the account anymore, my attacks will not cease and as I understand the previous owner has made the account nearly fully defense, so the resistance is futile.

gosid on 29.12. at 21:06
Oh can you give me your skype..?

Prototype. on 29.12. at 21:09
Why exactly? I don't think there is anything else to discuss that we can't do over the in game mails.

gosid on 29.12. at 21:44
okay stop attacking me please.

Prototype. on 29.12. at 21:45
Erm no sorry, I believe you are still Gosid just trying another tactic in order to stop me from attacking.

gosid on 29.12. at 21:51
how can i prove that im not gosid...?

Prototype. on 29.12. at 21:58
There is no way, even if there was prove, sorry I intend to take certain villages that are currently belonging to you.

gosid on 29.12. at 22:15
which are those villages ?

gosid on 29.12. at 22:16
The previous owner has left.So we can now sort it out

Prototype. on 29.12. at 22:25
[player]eng6inelt[/player] was my co-partner on this so he'll want the villages too, you'll likely lose all the south villages and those in the Resputi the Great cluster, the only ones that we haven't decided the ownership of are the ones up north east of the K.

gosid on 29.12. at 22:48
ummm have to look in the map. I dont know who is resputi. mind giving co-ordinates)

Prototype. on 29.12. at 22:56
[player]Resputi The Great[/player], trust me if we do take what we intend to the account will be left with no more than 300-400k.

gosid on 29.12. at 23:20
but will you help i grow then?

gosid on 29.12. at 23:21
because i intend to play the account now.

Prototype. on 29.12. at 23:25
I can't really help you, but I can allow you to expand into other players, unless they are my targets, but to be honest I don't think you'd be able to grow considering you're surrounded by big tribes.

gosid on 29.12. at 23:26
hmmmm but you can still help n that if you wish

Prototype. on 29.12. at 23:45
I don't see how I would be able to help.

Prototype. on 30.12. at 01:25
Alright me and Eng6 had agreed that we will cease the attacks if all the villages below [village]815|342[/village] are surrendered without any resistance or stacking on your behalf, you will transfer the troops from those villages to a designated village which you will mark as being stacked.

As our terms we offer you to help in any way we can to grow in any other surrounding K's as far down as K78, we cannot offer more than a few nukes for your service while you are expanding. The linebreaks are clear, you will not noble barbarian villages that are within 7x7 of any of our villages unless verified by the owner of the village.

What is your opinion on this?

gosid on 30.12. at 06:11
ok tha village will be empty just mail me before sending the trains :)

gosid on 30.12. at 06:12
this k is too crowded could i not grow in k17 and other k ?

Prototype. on 30.12. at 09:41
We will help you grow as low as K77, so you could migrate to a K of your choice and we will provide some resources as well as any help we can.

So you agree to giving up all the villages BELOW [village]815|342[/village]? As a man of my word I promise to keep it and go no further unless I encounter a stacked village, I am pretty sure Eng6 will do the same.

gosid on 30.12. at 09:49
There are 7 vilage cluster near it right ? i saw that cluster do you want those 7 ? or that single vilalge got little confuse.I would be co-operative.
But plz make sure i am with you can lead me as you plz as i dont know about what going on in this world currently when i took the account it had incomings so i am just little confused atm.

Prototype. on 30.12. at 09:52
The list of the villages that we require is long and will leave you at about 300k points.

Prototype. on 30.12. at 10:24
The list is long and you can guess that the previous owner has quite annoyed us.

[village]836|377[/village]
[village]834|383[/village]
[village]834|385[/village]
[village]837|384[/village]
[village]827|388[/village]
[village]827|390[/village]
[village]833|388[/village]
[village]831|389[/village]
[village]831|390[/village]
[village]832|391[/village]
[village]828|394[/village]
[village]830|397[/village]
[village]835|394[/village]
[village]836|396[/village]
[village]800|364[/village]
[village]801|364[/village]
[village]802|364[/village]
[village]800|360[/village]
[village]803|358[/village]
[village]816|350[/village]
[village]812|352[/village]
[village]813|355[/village]
[village]810|356[/village]
[village]804|356[/village]
[village]801|356[/village]
[village]800|354[/village]
[village]801|353[/village]
[village]820|361[/village]
[village]817|358[/village]
[village]817|359[/village]
[village]808|357[/village]
[village]807|358[/village]
[village]810|361[/village]
[village]814|360[/village]
[village]814|357[/village]
[village]815|359[/village]

[village]842|399[/village]
[village]846|399[/village]
[village]852|394[/village]
[village]853|397[/village]
[village]851|397[/village]
[village]859|394[/village]
[village]820|350[/village]
[village]826|353[/village]
[village]817|343[/village]
[village]815|342[/village]
[village]814|343[/village]
[village]814|344[/village]
[village]813|344[/village]
[village]811|342[/village]

Afraid to tell you that those are the villages that we intend to take one or the other, if it's the force that we will have to use, we'll take all of the villages within our 50 hours nobling distance.

gosid on 30.12. at 10:45
lol thats the all vilalges in this ID Xd

Prototype. on 30.12. at 10:59
Most, it's 51 out of 84. Your choice, I'll let you ponder on it until the end of the attack break on 2nd of January.

gosid on 30.12. at 11:01
hmmm will tell you in some hours have to sleep now night buddy :)

Prototype. on 01.01. at 12:28
Attack break is finishing in less than 12 hours, have you made up your mind?
[/spoil]

Not like Cele you say? You blatantly stuck it out, just to be rimmed harder, I am no great player in any margin, mediocre at best yet, here I am, and there you are.

P.S Kos killed more nobles during the attack breaks than you killed over the whole period of time, I am sure the new owner will thank you for around 6M ODA gain.

Now as it has been said before, GTHO.

You are the BIGGEST hypocrite this world has seen to date and at the same time you break the margin of the worst player at the SAME time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You always said you were fighting Alone with me you noob proto. And yea your minutes train were amazingly strong enough when i saw the reportes before deleting the account.
I had co-player till 10 or more days (Jamie Sran showed in PF and i mailed him to co-play this account for a while till my exams were over. So proto Just increase your intel about my hypocracy and see how hypocrite you are hitting me when i have low nukes :d nvm no excuse for that but atleast count TEP/Eng6nelt so in the war as they asisted you by hitting my defense badly . If it was you alnoe you would have been punished and by showing htat you hit me alone you making me laugh as you are too much hypocrite yourself hitting a person when he is low in nukes (le syd vilages ate my 30-40 nukes at that time) and i was tribelss while fight started without any assisting not like you going licking D*** of caveman to get assisatance from V.So STFU noob.
About my co-player you can ask it from pain.carbon whom he contacted from my account.

Side 1:
Tribes:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Prototype. eng6inelt TEP-Man

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 417
Difference: 368

image.php

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 68
Difference: 68

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 416,910
Side 2: 3,820,815
Difference: 3,403,905

image.php

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 662,417
Difference: 662,417

image.php

DeletedUser54064

I didn't have a SINGLE support in ANY of my villages, all troops that were used were MINE. Eng6inelt had also decided to cooperate with me, so we joined in, ALL of the attacks from PnP were on his BEHALF. Congratulations on proving yet again, that you are a retard.

DeletedUser54064

P.S You still fail either way

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Prototype.

Side 2:
Tribes:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 115
Side 2: 49
Difference: 66

image.php

Side 1: 46
Difference: 46

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,083,946
Side 2: 416,910
Difference: 667,036

image.php

Side 1: 449,878
Difference: 449,878

image.php
[/spoil]

46/68 conquers. More than 2/3rds by me alone.

I am no great player by my maths is simple enough to know that 46 is bigger than 22.

On topic,

My major opinion is that Gosid as like a cockroach, you stamp him out in one place he spawns in another

Last edited by a moderator:

Hanz3l

Proto i wouldnt be talking If I were you. You very well know had Gosid had his nukes which splattered on Former PNP. You would have been in trouble. I was one of the lucky players who got to see the kind of trains you send. Not impressive.... If you dont like someone on the forums just ignore them. These forums are NOT owned by any of you flamers... If Gosid; cele or anyone who has become unpopular by your standards wants 2 post let them... No need for all this drama queen BS... Take your shit in game and noble each other.

DeletedUser

Never said "Yes i am playing RTTT" to anyone. He came up the forums post it like he knows it all. So where have i lied ???

I know it all?

Yet you claim to forcast world 36 like weathermen forcast the weather.

I also find it vaguely coincedental that you replied straight after R.T.T.T

Try and shake the heat if you want to,
Maybe I'm wrong.

But either you two are in cahoots,

Or gosid go back to real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.