What do you think? Massive Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proto i wouldnt be talking If I were you. You very well know had Gosid had his nukes which splattered on Former PNP. You would have been in trouble. I was one of the lucky players who got to see the kind of trains you send. Not impressive.... If you dont like someone on the forums just ignore them. These forums are NOT owned by any of you flamers... If Gosid; cele or anyone who has become unpopular by your standards wants 2 post let them... No need for all this drama queen BS... Take your shit in game and noble each other.

I think he nobled gosid quite well :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser54064

Proto i wouldnt be talking If I were you. You very well know had Gosid had his nukes which splattered on Former PNP. You would have been in trouble. I was one of the lucky players who got to see the kind of trains you send. Not impressive.... If you dont like someone on the forums just ignore them. These forums are NOT owned by any of you flamers... If Gosid; cele or anyone who has become unpopular by your standards wants 2 post let them... No need for all this drama queen BS... Take your shit in game and noble each other.

That would be a challenge them, he splatted some nukes on mine too, around 8-9, he even tried to recap a village with a noble that was 15 hours away, not my fault he decided to split his offense and failed majorly at stacking.

I've send the 1 second trains at the start accompanied by the fake trains, by the end I was so bored I did not bother going through the effort of opening 4 tabs, I would highly suggest that you would actually engage your mouth into a lock of some sort prior to letting your brain muller over what you are about say.

I can send fast trains, was he worth it? Certainly not.

I just used the typical noble fake train(Rams) and used it to mask the real trains, which were half arsed as well, look at it logically;

You see a lot of fake trains that extend over 15 seconds, then you spot the 1 second one? Even a mong like Gosid would figure that one out.

You don't like all this drama? Then don't get involved simple as. You were halfway across the world and by his demise probably half the DVADER sat Gosid at one point or the other. Kos was a much better one, giving credit when credit is due.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's interesting actually,

What dropped first?

Gosid's points or his lower areas.

Also ol' gossy.

I noticed you're ODD didn't increase either,
Maybe quit after,

But Tribal Wars

You build the troops and villages in case of a war.

Then you use those troops and villa's incase of a war

DeletedUser

Guys, if you keep taking this so far offtopic, it's not going to be pretty.

If you want to debate what account someone is playing, make a thread for it. Debating player skills is marginally okay considering it's related to the topic, but don't let discussion of who plays what account hijack the thread please.

And stay civil.

DeletedUser

tribe
1. best tribe overall: DVADER (Funny to see some nubs calling them huggers and dissing them ) :icon_rolleyes:
2. worst tribe: LFAH (Looking for a home, the name tells it) :icon_neutral:
3. tribe that has the most talented members: ACTIVE
4. tribe that is falling: XVI
5. tribe that is growing the fastest ACTIVE
6. best diplomacy Pass
7. worst diplomacy Pass
8. most loyal tribe. Valkyrie
9. best tribe not in top 10 Pass
10. most aggressive DVADER :ram:
11. most cocky LFAH
12. biggest hugger Pass
13. refuses to give up under the most pressure WUKE (Awesome bunch)

player
1. best overall MvvM was a beast.
2. biggest without any skill Being in top 20 is no joke but still Cardnial was fed well :icon_biggrin:
3. best technical skill (meaning smallest noble train, best sniper etc.) Pass
4. best leader. Jamiered :icon_evil:
5. worst leader. Whoever is LFAH's duke, have heard special things about 'em :icon_rolleyes:
6. bravest Pass
7. honest the stooge
8.evil/jerk Second King Joke The Lizard. :icon_rolleyes:
9. favorite poster. StewyHax

On the side note, just cut the crap of gosid/cele go back. As if y'all haters own the forums and are in the position to ask anyone to leave whenever you want. 'Tis just a game and take it in that way, asking anyone to "foff", "die", "GTHO" is just ....pathetic. Prototype, you still manage to amuse me with that tough talk and all. Do you even have an idea who Hanz3l is? you are asking him to shut his mouth. :lol:
For one, who had been in the worst tribes of this world (NL, Gunz) and admitting that he is a mediocre player ( 1 sec train is your best and 1 minute train your average? :icon_eek:), you come on here criticising Gosid/Dvader ? :lol: Funny kids.
And please dont ask me which account is on gosid now, because when you will come to know that - as he said - you will wet your pants from both front and back. As for him getting rimmed by you, dude gangbanging a tribeless guy is as easy as a cakewalk you know that and him having his exams at that time did help you a lot. But still with all that help and begging of support from caveman/Valkyrie you post your stats here. :icon_rolleyes:
Anyways, just wait for the crap to hit the fan, and please don't make stupid comebacks with "You are a moron", "You are a retard" like you always do, it makes you look more stupid. As for who I am, you would not want to know that. :icon_wink: Just go and take a hike, and remember this,

If you dont like someone on the forums just ignore them. These forums are NOT owned by any of you flamers... If Gosid; cele or anyone who has become unpopular by your standards wants 2 post let them..
Peace! kthxbai!
P.S. Do not ask me questions as I would certainly not be here wasting my time in writing essays.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

tribe
1. best tribe overall: DVADER (Funny to see some nubs calling them huggers and dissing them ) :icon_rolleyes:
2. worst tribe: LFAH (Looking for a home, the name tells it) :icon_neutral:
3. tribe that has the most talented members: ACTIVE
4. tribe that is falling: XVI
5. tribe that is growing the fastest ACTIVE
6. best diplomacy Pass
7. worst diplomacy Pass
8. most loyal tribe. Valkyrie
9. best tribe not in top 10 Pass
10. most aggressive DVADER :ram:
11. most cocky LFAH
12. biggest hugger Pass
13. refuses to give up under the most pressure WUKE (Awesome bunch)

player
1. best overall MvvM was a beast.
2. biggest without any skill Being in top 20 is no joke but still Cardnial was fed well :icon_biggrin:
3. best technical skill (meaning smallest noble train, best sniper etc.) Pass
4. best leader. Jamiered :icon_evil:
5. worst leader. Whoever is LFAH's duke, have heard special things about 'em :icon_rolleyes:
6. bravest Pass
7. honest the stooge
8.evil/jerk Second King Joke The Lizard. :icon_rolleyes:
9. favorite poster. StewyHax

On the side note, just cut the crap of gosid/cele go back. As if y'all haters own the forums and are in the position to ask anyone to leave whenever you want. 'Tis just a game and take it in that way, asking anyone to "foff", "die", "GTHO" is just ....pathetic. Prototype, you still manage to amuse me with that tough talk and all. Do you even have an idea who Hanz3l is? you are asking him to shut his mouth. :lol:
For one, who had been in the worst tribes of this world (NL, Gunz) and admitting that he is a mediocre player ( 1 sec train is your best and 1 minute train your average? :icon_eek:), you come on here criticising Gosid/Dvader ? :lol: Funny kids.
And please dont ask me which account is on gosid now, because when you will come to know that - as he said - you will wet your pants from both front and back. As for him getting rimmed by you, dude gangbanging a tribeless guy is as easy as a cakewalk you know that and him having his exams at that time did help you a lot. But still with all that help and begging of support from caveman/Valkyrie you post your stats here. :icon_rolleyes:
Anyways, just wait for the crap to hit the fan, and please don't make stupid comebacks with "You are a moron", "You are a retard" like you always do, it makes you look more stupid. As for who I am, you would not want to know that. :icon_wink: Just go and take a hike, and remember this,

Peace! kthxbai!
P.S. Do not ask me questions as I would certainly not be here wasting my time in writing essays.

First highlighted bold part:

Gosid jumped from NL to Gunz. Then attempted to get back into both.

Second part:
Nah, I'm not waiting in anticipation, you obviously started a new account to have the guts to talk in this forum.

Or you don't know what world this is.

Third point: Indeed, we all have Real Lives. Glad you got that sorted /gives sticker.
I also happen to know he hired a sitter who also epicly failed.

4th, I agree. You're very stupid.

Last bold part: No, I don't want to know. I also don't care either.

DeletedUser

Tried to get Nl/Gunz merge for a god common cause earlier to save you all makes me tribe jumper? What did you all do to save your ass up from HoT/PnP -joined Gunz. So noob imnotu plz done try to make yourself a good intellct as you were one of those guys who dont listen / support your duke . more ever peeps like you and proto will Pee in your pants when Freak comes out to hunt you. You would Peee if you know which account owner he is. To the fact he is not my known of th game but still freak
+10 respect.

Went to gunz on request from Dice back then and try to make gunz Nl mege to help fighting PnP not to get help for me. You know it all Jeezy Pie with shit pants.

The difference between you and me is.

If i fail this world,
I'll tell myself i gave it my best shot and I won't return.
If someone offers to co-play with me, I'll probably accept. I wont go account hunting like you obviously did.

And i was talking about going to Gunz for help against Prototype.

Remember when you were in dice?

You and how many others? Trowa, rainz playing proto's account, Le Syd, you etc.

You all attempted to rim eng6inelt. He had 200k points, Yet you FAILED. As you fail in everything.

You left to save us all? :lol:

I might like to add, Spell check your work. I can't understand half of it.

You told us to join Dice. Who failed. Epicly.

You're predictions contradict each other,

What i found especially amusing is,

When me and DjSova were still after each others villages,

You told me that You'll help me rim him,
And told him that you'll help him rim me.

You call me a noob, Maybe i am one.

This is my first world, I'm trying my best to survive in an enviroment thats filled with SMX and [V].

You however, cannot take this game as a game. You're like a weed, grow back in some other twisted shape.

PS: I await your reply with anticipation. These forums need livening up.

DeletedUser

Shardz would you close this? Its getting out of hand and I am tired of reading this crap....

DeletedUser

I'm thoroughly disappointed in you guys.

For almost two months now you guys had pretty much gotten into a groove where you knew what flew and what didn't, and everyone remained cool and civil posters for the most part. I hardly had to infract anyone, you guys were behaving yourselves that well :3

Relapse to early world conduct makes me a bit sad, and nonetheless, means I will have to be stricter like I was back then. I've given you guys plenty of forumwide verbal warnings but it seems they weren't quite yielded.

Don't sink to petty insults and vulgar language. It's against the rules and I know you guys have more class than that.

Lamentably,
~Shards.

Status
Not open for further replies.