what do you think of noobs?

• Thread starter Defender of Jerusalem
  • Start date

DeletedUser

so whats up with all these mass recuirt tribes trying to merge? like hows that possible they are both maxed out with people. and i know that these guys will be wiped out but couldnt it become a problem? because they do out number the premade tribes.

DeletedUser

Not really. You will see when nobles come. This is like every world and the tribes with 150 members dont last long.

DeletedUser

They are never a problem, they almost always fall on their own.

DeletedUser

ok i was jw because i mean if those top tribes do team up that could cause problems even if ther noobs dont you think.. idk im farming all the members by me right now anyways even if they are in a top tribe :D

DeletedUser

No if the team up half of them wont attack. The leaders in mass recruiters suck so they will have bad coordinating and they will fall as i said before.

DeletedUser

yeah i know what you mean my firend is in the norther defense tribe in K45 and the leaders are inactive already ahha :D

DeletedUser

Having 150 members doesnt certainly mean that a tribe will fail, while it is true that large tribes are usually formed as players who are newer to the game or have less knowledge find comfort in numbers, those same tribes could end up with more of a chance to pick up good new/old players and end up being a force. Leave judgement for a few days till you see how the tribes grow in size

DeletedUser

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

DeletedUser

If they have a good leader, Yes. If they have a very bad one, No.

DeletedUser100202

Masses of catapult-loving nubs could actually be a threat to the average offensive player, and still cause some damage to the good one.

[spoil]
catapult-loving nubs
Doesn't mean anyone who loves cats are noobs. Thought I should clear that up:icon_razz:[/spoil]

DeletedUser

seems the debate is here every world ain't it? but these "noobs" are everyone's food.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.
power of inactivity or the power of building resources?

DeletedUser100251

seems the debate is here every world ain't it? but these "noobs" are everyone's food.

power of inactivity or the power of building resources?

Stupid people tend to send random attacks at you for no plausible reason, and they get angry very easily. And no their resource mines are all horrible too :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

random spear nukes... lol... and the "why you attack me" mails FTW!

DeletedUser

know i got a message saying are you going to attack me please dont