What do you think of the tribE mmmm Ham... ??

DeletedUser

Ahhhh dont let him!!! we are all dooomed if he does, doomed i tell you :icon_sad:

Litauen Knigh

if you have potential, you can't be sure you know it.

i played since W4, yet with my activity, and lack of sitters, i've had many troubles through my TW carrier.

i was lucky to get to know some people, who taught me what i needed to know before HAM!!!.

they shined me up, polished me, and made me what i am.

the key factor is sticking to it, and not giving up, activty, remember that and oh. read openeyes manual on the game (it's good)

nothing more i can tell you, this thread, isn't a teaching station, it was made to find out what HAM!!! is about, and as such, i believe people with thougts on HAM!!! should post it here.
Ok i think ifind potential and expierence in some HAM shop:)
And then you tribe invite me:)
Good luck for HAM :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'm confused...is Litauen an actual newb...or does he play? I don't like to think. My head already hurts from BH screaming at us to eat more ham all day :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

aww <3

it's healthy ;)

you'll learn sooner or later.

we starters learned it early on <3

DeletedUser

I'm confused...is Litauen an actual newb...or does he play? I don't like to think. My head already hurts from BH screaming at us to eat more ham all day :icon_sad:

He had a 8mil account or something on W6. Unless I'm totally confused.

the pink panther

LOL, with your current W30 performance how can you call anyone a n00b?

Mick876

Well blodyx is not a noob she would rim me on W6 but she likes me too much, and i mean too much :icon_eek:

she also liez!!! :icon_biggrin:

Mick876

actualy no, but most there members from w6 are good players. so i know what there capable of. i think everyone is just jealous of the W6 dominance of W30 lol

HAM!!! FTW
{TBD} FTW

lmao

the pink panther

Aye, aren't UBF also from w6, and TBD family shame on you TWL