What do you think of .....

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I only whant to know what these players here think of the tribe =DK= and =DKII= !

I think they are the powerfullst in world 5, not in points but in army. We ownd DFB in K33

bongofury

I only whant to know what these players here think of the tribe =DK= and =DKII= !

I think they are the powerfullst in world 5, not in points but in army. We ownd DFB in K33

i had to check my calender, i thought it was April the first.

Well Numpty of the week is going to be a a bit competitive this week:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Numpty of the week!
You are either:
A. A 9 year old
B. A 14 year old without inteligence

We P&Pers like you, the "powerfullest" tribe sounds like A bunch of idiots (You should merge with EA :icon_wink: )

The reason you "Owned" DFB was because K33 is your base and out-numbered DFB dramaticly.

Crashem, please kick this noob out of =DK=

EDIT: Bongo beat me to it :(

DeletedUser

If I'm correct, this is the third =DK= member seamingly randomly comming to the board to tell how great he thinks his tribe is and again: Crashem, stop brainwashing your own members, I think of all, they are the ones that have the most right to know the truth.

DeletedUser

They havn't been brainwashed. You can think by looking at the figures that the tribe is amazimg. They may not be and they may be. It is a matter of opinion.

The figures show that DFB's cluster in =DK='s base has been dealt with in an apporopriate manner (appropriate is as the point of veiw as a =DK= member or aristocrat).

I think the tribe has done well to defend there base however they need to brag less about it.

DeletedUser

sean5500 said:
You can think by looking at the figures that the tribe is amazimg. They may not be and they may be. It is a matter of opinion.

So let me get this straight. You think fact is opinion. Huh??

You cannot come to a conclusion about the facts, then go "Oh, actaully, I think they are amazing so the facts don't count"

Geesh

DeletedUser

So let me get this straight. You think fact is opinion. Huh??

You cannot come to a conclusion about the facts, then go "Oh, actaully, I think they are amazing so the facts don't count"

Geesh

Why not? People think Jesus is amazing...

DeletedUser

God is currently being sued by U.S. State Senator Ernie Chambers, who hopes to file an injunction to prevent God from continuing his harmful activities and making terrorist threats.

Clearly, someone thinks that Jesus isn't so great after all!

DeletedUser

Effewe said:
Why not? People think Jesus is amazing...

How is that related to anything??

And

seven.dj said:
God is currently being sued by U.S. State Senator Ernie Chambers, who hopes to file an injunction to prevent God from continuing his harmful activities and making terrorist threats.

Clearly, someone thinks that Jesus isn't so great after all!

lol.....who is paying?? And how much

DeletedUser

How is that related to anything??

And

lol.....who is paying?? And how much

You said people shouldn't think 'something/someone' is amazing without fact. I was just stating that people think he's amazing...and there's no proof he did anything special...

DeletedUser

I think someone needs to read the bible again!

Plenty of "proof" in there of Jesus' wonderful doings!

DeletedUser15609

...and there's no proof he did anything special...

There's plenty of proof, as seven said go read the Bible

And back to =DK= they removed DFB from their cluster but this by no means makes them the "powerfullest" tribe, there was very few DFB players in there and apart from that I haven't seen them tackle any big tribe.

DeletedUser

*yawn* time to grow again. Just got back from a vacation and frigging lack of internet. Who told me TW works well from a cell phone?

In any case, several threathening letters to some newb tribe and barely any attacks before I leave. What happens when I get back? Most of the members flee to other tribes. On the postive side, now I have full nukes and a ton of noble trains.

Obviously my previous P&P really stuck with some of you guys. Our DK member makes one positive tribe post and one negative comment about DFB. Boom. 10 negative comments from alliance members. LFKD definitely works well together on the forums.

Shaft42

*yawn* time to grow again. Just got back from a vacation and frigging lack of internet. Who told me TW works well from a cell phone?

In any case, several threathening letters to some newb tribe and barely any attacks before I leave. What happens when I get back? Most of the members flee to other tribes. On the postive side, now I have full nukes and a ton of noble trains.

Obviously my previous P&P really stuck with some of you guys. Our DK member makes one positive tribe post and one negative comment about DFB. Boom. 10 negative comments from alliance members. LFKD definitely works well together on the forums.

Don't mess with these guy's Crash, they've been in some wars and they think they're the best. It's a fact don't you know.

N.B Also you might get flicked by a towel!!!! Ouch..:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

it is amazing though how fast some tribes fall. from #1 OR 2 in the K to #9. losing over 1.5 million points will do that. i was just surprised how fast the people fled their tribe. I just appeared in the middle of their cluster with 5-8 defensive villes defending the 5 villes i took. no biggie. come back a couple weeks later and now surrounded by allies etc. barely any newbie tribe members in sight. *sigh*

DeletedUser

I think someone needs to read the bible again!

Plenty of "proof" in there of Jesus' wonderful doings!

Ah yes. The book written by peoople from over 2k years ago and reinterpreted 1000 times...everything in there HAS to be true.

I particularly like the part about he girl getting prego w/o having sex. LOL

DeletedUser

Wrong, again
There are only about 5 LFKD posts bashing your little slave and one non-LFKD member semi-agreeing with us, so either get lost or get your facts straight.

DeletedUser

ICECO, He was obvisouly trying to imply thats *lots* of LFKD players posted againest Crashem.