What do you think will happen in the next couple weeks W121 ?

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hello W121.

The externals for this world are so dead so I have decided to make a topic that hopefully the whole community can get involved in.

Below is a map of W121 and the top 20 tribes and my question is what do you think will happen in the next few weeks/Months?

Predictions on next major wars etc ?

Looking forward to reading some great responses.

26c80d976ebe75c613843f373f4d0449.png

derp159

Reaction score
I think NF will spend their obscene amounts of packs from this event on nobling all the barbs

Deleted User - 848983838

well power+horde merge we know that.

they will look to finish off the core+rim tribes that aren't their bashers (idk if there are any).

nf use the fuckton of res packs they getting from clicking event more than me :(

Yngve

Reaction score
It will be war among st some of the large tribes. Hope it takes 5 more days so all my deff villas are full.

Zeddy le mange

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Power have started multi accounting and to speed things up, are self reporting to the mods.

The plan is to stay banned for another 17 months or until everyone just quits from boredom.

Saves BoT having to go through the trouble.

Yngve

Reaction score
I wold like to thank Power, P0wer, Horde, OLG121, SOD, S0D, SIN, Tribalwars 2.0, White Furie and BarbBarbBaby for offering their nukes to get me and the tribe to the top of the support ods. Power have offer'd over 30 nukes just to day, it is much appreciated by us all. Unfortunately some was sent home with out service, we hope they can come back to join us permanently. 1635544840553.png

PeepGame

Reaction score
This map didn't age well :) We wiped out Berserk and 27 within a week and a half. So, I would update this.
Plus Power and Horde merged as suspected. So, theres that.

Yngve

Reaction score
This map didn't age well :) We wiped out Berserk and 27 within a week and a half. So, I would update this.
Plus Power and Horde merged as suspected. So, theres that.
Horde disband, but agree its time to update.

goroj

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Update or a new thread, please!
Right now;
BH has spent all of their off on... 3 villas (with no luck).
Power. (Powerful, Original, Winners, Energetic, Rawr?) has been declared upon by BoT. (Barbs over Tribes), bets appreciated! :D