What do you think will happen to ~one~?

What do you think will happen to ~one~?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Why do you think the top 4 tribes merged? The real reason is because these rim tribes were plotting a big merger.. this merge of the top 4 tribes was done in self defense.. ;)

DeletedUser

i voted other,they will try to win wold for preium points :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Since ~one~ came to this new world we brought diseases like smallpox and the aids to these native tribes with weak immune systems, we will soon have to stop paying for our premium points to help pay for our medical bills, and eventually smallpox will spread among all the tribes and we will all die horrible and painful deaths, and every person will go inactive and turn into barbs...

And one person will join the world once the diseases are gone and will become the first person in TW history to win the world single handedly, with a 100 pt village, with "ascend to the throne" still on his village overview

DeletedUser

Metaphorically said epic :) lol .... Honestly I was a bit surprised that W47 will turned into one tribal hug however this was the only
meaningful solution given circumstances.

I think this is the end of W47 - all active and strong players are in one tribe, here and there one can find pockets of failed
tribes were some people are still ... existing ... but this is it i guess ... Overall, people who made this far deserve to be
winners - well played fellas.

DeletedUser

i voted other i think they will teach the rest of the world to hug...:xmas wink: