What do YOU think would have happened?

• Thread starter DeletedUser95878
  • Start date

DeletedUser95878

I'll attempt to liven up these forums. Very dead! :icon_cry:

Okay, so here is each scenario. What you do is say what you think would have changed if each one was what happened :icon_smile:

1. RIM! beat DSL in the war and DSL! disbanded.

2. Happle never disbanded

3. Players of COMING never went inactive

4. Nooble never disbanded or whatever happened to them

DeletedUser

1. Probably be the same. Merge n stuff. :icon_biggrin:

2. Would own the whole Eastern side of 53 :icon_wink:

3. Would have been beat anyway.

4. TOS would never have been created, which is essentially a better functioning, more stable version of the old Nooble.

DeletedUser

1.) Not sure DSL would have disbanded so easily. But it would be a small merge of who ever is left

2.) would of warred Rogues or coming or DSL, they had a large spread

3.) Some tribe would of beat them. Inactive or not they got there ass handed to them

4.) They would hold more of the eastern rim. but TOS is a better tribe anyways. Dont have the slackers hiding in a big tribe

DeletedUser

This world would have been a perfect place.

In my opinion, Drama. has already monopolized this world.

I can imagine, Drama. could probably take all the tribes in this world. Saddest part is Drama. isn't even a "fun" tribe. They aren't funny or enjoyable, just stuck up very egotistic people. Then again it's tribal wars, lol.

None the less if the other tribes were around I'd imagine more competition, more very awesome "war" threads. Instead of here, where no one wants to do anything.

Like seriously, one false move and the 94m pt tribe is fighting a 300k one.

Some guy barely has 100 swords with 400 points and Drama.'s launching full nukes to them.

I honestly think theres no hope.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can imagine, Drama. could probably take all the tribes in this world. Saddest part is Drama. isn't even a "fun" tribe. They aren't funny or enjoyable, just stuck up very egotistic people. Then again it's tribal wars, lol.

Some guy barely has 100 swords with 400 points and Drama.'s launching full nukes to them.

Drama is fun, be in our skype chats. :lol:

Who has 400 points being noble by Drama!? Im attacking a player larger then me at the moment. lol but then again. who joins a world this late with cheep coins?? Seems pointless to me. either grow your account to 300K and be nobled or get farmed

It's not exactly our fault we grow larger then everyone. lol and the world isnt over. Static and TOS both have good players in there tribe. Points mean nothing so we will see what happens. When the North is taken over and the south is colonized that's when the real fun begins

DeletedUser

1. Merges, mass recruitment, a bunch of inane rules to keep members from leaving. In other words not much different than it is now.

2. Ummm. Would have died from inactivity anyway.

3. Oh yeah, they would have steam rolled everyone if only they weren't inactive. :D

4. Same as TOS but more stable.

DeletedUser

Not really, if you would compare south vs north aka Static/TOS vs Drama! you would see it's pretty much equal size wise.

Saddest part is Drama. isn't even a "fun" tribe. They aren't funny or enjoyable, just stuck up very egotistic people. Then again it's tribal wars, lol.

Oh yes everyone in Drama! plays this game because it's not fun to us and we are in 'no fun :icon_cry:' tribe with no fun people :icon_razz:

None the less if the other tribes were around I'd imagine more competition, more very awesome "war" threads. Instead of here, where no one wants to do anything.

Same goes to everyone, all 3 tribes are taking out all players around them before the final showdown and no-morale setting assits here very well.

1. It would be pretty much the same like it is today, maybe at this point tribe would be smaller than Drama!, but players who would have fought well in war and would still be around after war, would get invites to RIM!

2. Hard to say, maybe at this point it would be East vs West, not North vs South :icon_razz:

3. They stuck with Rogues war too long, while other tribes kept expanding much faster. Doubt they would have won against Nooble anyways.

4. Possibly it would be easier to beat Nooble than TOS actually.

DeletedUser

Drama is fun, be in our skype chats. :lol:

Who has 400 points being noble by Drama!? Im attacking a player larger then me at the moment. lol but then again. who joins a world this late with cheep coins?? Seems pointless to me. either grow your account to 300K and be nobled or get farmed

It's not exactly our fault we grow larger then everyone. lol and the world isnt over. Static and TOS both have good players in there tribe. Points mean nothing so we will see what happens. When the North is taken over and the south is colonized that's when the real fun begins

Drama. owns quite a big portion of the North.

We'll see. Tribe's in this world have a knack of just disappearing lolool

Not really, if you would compare south vs north aka Static/TOS vs Drama! you would see it's pretty much equal size wise.

I guess... But still, Drama seems to have an advantage.

Oh yes everyone in Drama! plays this game because it's not fun to us and we are in 'no fun :icon_cry:' tribe with no fun people :icon_razz:

Nah, I'm saying, they're not as funny. You guys have fun, but you're boring, sit noble etc. We need some spice in this world :)

Same goes to everyone, all 3 tribes are taking out all players around them before the final showdown and no-morale setting assits here very well.

Let see this war. Betta make it fast :D

DeletedUser

This hits me really hard >.< :icon_cry: i thought i was hilarious =/ i digress....

Furthermore, to prove we are quite funny i would like you all to view this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKGDTK2pKEo&feature=related

Thank you for enduring that (it was Geo's idea :icon_rolleyes:)

I would like to address a false statement in that song though... it said pwn you like..somebodys mum trying to play the games.. well i would like to say that kitty is someones mom so if that was accurate we all suck =/ cause she is 3rd....

also i would like to apologize for this this was completely my fault you see k26 is getting pretty blue and i was trying to get to the #1 spot i am ashamed of my actions :icon_neutral:

now to stay on topic:

1. i agree with lamb probably would have still ended with a merge.
2. well for one we wouldnt have half our players :-D and i would have to have posted this on all their profiles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7doNyZA2gvY :-D
3. they would probably have lost anyways....
4. as most have said Tos is a better tribe w/o the rest of them

DeletedUser57199

[spoil]
Never perfect. We'll always have something to complain about. It will be perfect when we are all dead.
Far from it. North yes, world no.
Saddest part is Drama. isn't even a "fun" tribe. They aren't funny or enjoyable, just stuck up very egotistic people. Then again it's tribal wars, lol.
Whaaaaaat?! Nah! If things ever get due we just let rpw out of his cage or tell Sanchez that Canada is lame or some other lame insult towards probably the greatest country in the world, then, Blam! Hours of entertainment...
War threads are over rated... PnP is a dying art, people are just too stoned now a days.
"Oh noes! Incoming from a player from Drama! They must have declair war on us.. thats just sad."

Shit happens.

Yea probably...
Settings -> Settings -> Delete Account -> (password) "Ok"[/spoil]
I don't get it???
what are you trying to say?
He's trying to say you drool.. or hack... I don't know, why don't you ask they guy who posted it.

...Thats what you were doing wasn't it :icon_redface:

uhhh... Look a duck!

1. Would have dragged the war out a lot longer but saved us a ton of drama and time already having Red as duke, that is if they would actually merge us... oh yea, and I would probably have the villages rpw is holding for me a lot sooner.
2. To be honest I was too busy with Basics' 13 threads to actually look at the updating map and note Happles influence... but most of them where start up players, they would have dominated then left us changing the world's shape in an unpredictable way.
3. You mean River and their original group? Well Rogues probably wouldn't have been so cocky had rl not mangled a good chunk of the Incoming crew.. who knows if they would have even warred had Faaark not taken the leadership position. I couldn't even say the outcome of Nooble vs Coming, all I know for sure is they had a good chemistry at the start cuz River knows how to build one hell of a tribe... had the start up not been so close to my birthday I would be able to say more about this.
4. After Coming I'd assume Static would have been the next war front and the South would have been a mirror image of the North. Drama! vs Drama? would have been fun for the first 2-5 weeks then a major slow down... then hugz... and the world would be won by June.

DeletedUser5561

well dang. I was totally lost as to what he was trying to say about me. Perhaps he can mail me his thoughts? I have not talked to him since I started taking him out of MY area. All he did was talk trash and lie to me then so I didn't bother striking up a full convo.....