Teachers leave those farms alone
Hey teachers, leave pp exchange alone
All in all you're just another brick in the wall'

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
to clarify

farms will still be available
just that they will be larger and more developed then the 26pt players that quit before they click a single button also barbs wont be affected

the pp exchange will still be there
just that everyone will gain access at the same time and its purpose would change towards assisting late starters to catch up rather then being used by players for their initial growth

both suggestions were intended to increase the competition between players by balancing out the playing field while helping new players and late starters compete without affecting the game overall

also if we add in pebblo's suggestion of "alot more barbs" (since we can all agree that 7-9 players per barb is very unbalanced) would help compensate the removal of the 26pts player villages by providing those much sort after farms

Mastah

Reaction score
I agree, I tried to gather up some friends to join me for this server, but it is hard to get new people to join (and stay playing) when it is no way at all to hold even steps with people who spends a lot of money. (new people probably wait until they get attached to the game before spending) I think it is hard to have more than 500 points at the moment without spending any PP, and it is just waaay to unbalanced when other people already have two villages...

It is sad and some balancing early game should need to be done, start exactly when the server opens and rushing market is too overpowered as it is now...

It would be a great balance, as you say, to have the market as a benefit for late starters, that would make it possible to start on servers that are more than a week old without being hopefully left behind.

Mastah

Reaction score
Personally I would also be open to paying a starting fee to start up on a world where PP can't be used to get more resources, shorten constructions etc. but I assume a world like that would be too small...

DeletedUser124241

just thought i would ask you all your opinions of a world where there was:

1) no pp exchange for the first 14-30days of a world opening
2) villages that are still on 26pts when their bp ends get removed from the map

Yes for 1) but no for 2)

I understand better farms will be available even if those 26pts are removed but they are still a decent target for farming and having them doesn't hurt in any way or shape so why remove them ?

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
HP has always been no pp exchange. People continue to whine on the forums for pp less worlds, when we are given them in HP and the last "normal" world that was "no premium exchange" was tiny compared to other "normal" worlds and showed inno that everyone complaining about wanting a pp "free" world wasn't really willing to come back, or else is still playing anyways. No motivation for them to make another world like that outside of say "w150" or something. If you want to play without pp exchange. then join the next HP. Although with new updates for HP it might be called "classic" now. Otherwise its around to stay, and its not like pp guarentees people a "win" anyways. Plenty of examples of pp whales losing worlds left and right. And players who don't spend much pp at all who make it to end game. In reality all you really need to compete for the world win, if you want rank 1 then yes you need pp, is PA and AM. These can easily be bought by pp farming, even for just a week or so on the world you want to play, before restarting to the rim.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yes for 1) but no for 2)

I understand better farms will be available even if those 26pts are removed but they are still a decent target for farming and having them doesn't hurt in any way or shape so why remove them ?

to be honest i just cant understand someone signing up to play a world then never logging in after that, they are purely there just to go barb and be farmed.

Inno/TW send emails to players if villages go unattended for to long but they still dont log in to play, making me think they never intended to play the world to begin with.

so far on the world there are roughly
9,082 players (1,300 of which on 26pts)
10,892 villages (so lets say 1,810 natural barbs to make up the difference).

HP has always been no pp exchange. People continue to whine on the forums for pp less worlds, when we are given them in HP and the last "normal" world that was "no premium exchange" was tiny compared to other "normal" worlds and showed inno that everyone complaining about wanting a pp "free" world wasn't really willing to come back, or else is still playing anyways. No motivation for them to make another world like that outside of say "w150" or something. If you want to play without pp exchange. then join the next HP. Although with new updates for HP it might be called "classic" now. Otherwise its around to stay, and its not like pp guarentees people a "win" anyways. Plenty of examples of pp whales losing worlds left and right. And players who don't spend much pp at all who make it to end game. In reality all you really need to compete for the world win, if you want rank 1 then yes you need pp, is PA and AM. These can easily be bought by pp farming, even for just a week or so on the world you want to play, before restarting to the rim.

once again this is not a thread about removing the pp exchange
but instead a delayed pp exchange for 14-30days to remove the abuse of it
while repurposing it back to what i personally believe it was first introduced for - to help the late starters catch up, leveling the playing field and increasing overall competition between new and old players per world.

think of it as a middle ground or compromise between those both for and against the pp exchange.

i might add if experienced players aint willing to wait 14-30days for the pp exchange to become available, wouldnt new players be even less inclined to spend time pp farming before playing a world??

Last edited:

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Barbs are done based on a player ratio. ie the more players on the world, the more barbs there will be. Thus you should be thankful for those 26 pt player villages, as they are increasing the # of players in the world, and thus increasing the amount of barbs that spam. The point of the premium market is for inno to make money off of people who buy pp, to spend on the market and other things, such as events and time reductions. I honestly don't really think that a delayed pp exchange would result in any differences. Smart players aren't spending tons of pp on the exchange market early on in the world anyways. You get way more bang for your pp if you save it and use it on events to get res packs and flag boosters. So if anything, people who abuse the pp exchange early on are actually probably helping non pp abusers, as they could be using their pp so much more effectively if they waited for a good event to come around, and good pp abusing events are always on the horizon these days.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Barbs are done based on a player ratio. ie the more players on the world, the more barbs there will be. Thus you should be thankful for those 26 pt player villages, as they are increasing the # of players in the world, and thus increasing the amount of barbs that spam.

since i dont know the formula for barb spawning i can only speculate whether the ratio would change or not.
however due to it being part of a formula it can be easily tweaked (as it has before) to optimize the distribution of barb through-out the world and make up for any changes that may occur from the removal of the 26pt players.

just a side note: there is already a similar process that takes place that causes people that are invited to a world to disappear from the map leaving no barb behind unless certain conditions are met.

DeletedUser124241

to be honest i just cant understand someone signing up to play a world then never logging in after that, they are purely there just to go barb and be farmed.

Inno/TW send emails to players if villages go unattended for to long but they still dont log in to play, making me think they never intended to play the world to begin with.

so far on the world there are roughly
9,082 players (1,300 of which on 26pts)
10,892 villages (so lets say 1,810 natural barbs to make up the difference).

That's why I'd rather have them turned into barbs and grow rather than being "removed"

DeletedUser123566

back in the day they had none of this, and it was good {life is just a lump a lump my lumps investment