What do you want for Christmas?

DeletedUser

I think this forum need to come to live :) so i start a thread that you tell Santa what you want for Christmas :)

I start :) I want a good whisky, maybe some clothes and alot of good food :)

So what do you want for Christmas?

//king dragon

DeletedUser

A good christmasdinner among my family. That's my only wish this year *L*

DeletedUser

I want santa to give me all of king dragon's villages for xmas. :D

2004 Artemis

Why be so conservative? I want all of cer-berus' villages! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser74702

I want a year of free premium (admins you reading this?)

Raizinz

I want all that economy stuff to be fixed.. Get some more things in order instead of insurance policies and all. lol

DeletedUser

I like the premium idea but I think a more obtainable one would be cookies. :icon_razz:

I have the cookies!

Also our council gave all members of Rx4U their very own Christmas tree! Just wait until I get mine up to level 2. :icon_cool:

Our leaders are the best especially artemis. :icon_redface: :icon_wink:

2004 Artemis

I'm a leader? :icon_surprised: No one ever tells me these things... :icon_sad:

And didn't we already go over the fact that a level 2 Christmas tree takes 25k population, so you can only get it in a bonus village of which we have none on w39?

But for Christmas, I'd really like Real Life™ to disappear so we could all have more time playing Tribal Wars (and it would mean all the people claiming inactivity are just cowards). :icon_biggrin:

II x Ryann x II

Well Santa

iPod Touch ( Blue )

Some Clothes

Some Xbox Games

Nike iD Boots

Nike iD Trainers

Personalised Sports Kit.

Xbox 360 Modded Controller (I'm Crap)

DeletedUser

I'm a leader? :icon_surprised: No one ever tells me these things... :icon_sad:

And didn't we already go over the fact that a level 2 Christmas tree takes 25k population, so you can only get it in a bonus village of which we have none on w39?

But for Christmas, I'd really like Real Life™ to disappear so we could all have more time playing Tribal Wars (and it would mean all the people claiming inactivity are just cowards). :icon_biggrin:

Well okay sp Council member if that makes you happy. :lol:

No level 2 took 24.001 in world 15. Why would it change for world 39? Different settings?