What does it mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

When one tribe starts to recruit the members of a tribe currently in war with a third tribe?

tribe 1 - skill?
tribe 2 - ~TNK~
tribe 3 - ANARKY

DeletedUser34483

Hmmm.... There will be a party and the third tribe is left out?

DeletedUser

I'm thinking it just going to be another party for us like has already been mentioned to be honest. Your last mass recruit merge seems to be a bit of a fail so far.

DeletedUser93420

This makes me laugh, but without a smile on my face.

Why recruit refugees ? I though top tribes dont do such things...

DeletedUser

yeah thats why anarky recruited plenty of funny refugee's we didnt bat and eye lid karma's a bitch but you moan about it well done

DeletedUser84663

I'm thinking it just going to be another party for us like has already been mentioned to be honest. Your last mass recruit merge seems to be a bit of a fail so far.

I'm curious as to why you say this? but no matter... you won't tell me anyways. :icon_neutral::icon_neutral:

as for the meaning of us recruiting TNK... it could mean many things mate.... but I'm sure all the sits you have on this world can handle the new atmosphere of having a Skill? member near them, eh?

DeletedUser93420

I dont get this, if people give proof of them being refugees, would you boot them ?

DeletedUser84663

more that reports of fakes being sent would have to be shown... and that's still no guarantee of anything... but anything is possible... CIMM being less than talkative on the pnp is proof of that... :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

When one tribe starts to recruit the members of a tribe currently in war with a third tribe?

A great question firey.... and I think that I can see an obvious answer. This will make this world all the more complicated.

Maybe time for an analysis soon...

DeletedUser

@ ampatriot. Ya well I will say it.

Obviously skill wants to fight Anarky.

Recruiting obvious enemies of Anarky that Anarky has sworn to destroy off of the face of the world and which have been declared refugees from the 1337 war by Anarky several times on several threads.

There is tonnes of proof which shows TNK as refugees including them losing their villages to Anarky.

So If I was to guess at what was going on...and it is a guess. Skill does not like Anarky (esp. Cimm) and are putting a tribe together of friends (BOA) and enemies of Anarky (TNK) to Fight Anarky with.

Interesting...expect a war declaration soon.

Cheers,

DeletedUser

more that reports of fakes being sent would have to be shown... and that's still no guarantee of anything... but anything is possible... CIMM being less than talkative on the pnp is proof of that... :lol::lol::lol:

Good move Chachi :)

DeletedUser

@ ampatriot. Ya well I will say it.

Obviously skill wants to fight Anarky.

Recruiting obvious enemies of Anarky that Anarky has sworn to destroy off of the face of the world and which have been declared refugees from the 1337 war by Anarky several times on several threads.

There is tonnes of proof which shows TNK as refugees including them losing their villages to Anarky.

So If I was to guess at what was going on...and it is a guess. Skill does not like Anarky (esp. Cimm) and are putting a tribe together of friends (BOA) and enemies of Anarky (TNK) to Fight Anarky with.

Interesting...expect a war declaration soon.

Cheers,

Basically you never really touched us .You cannot claim we are refuges with any way. Your only effort is to hunt those that were inactives with sittings that most of them were not even not in the anarky .
Firey is pissed cause we refused to prey him as a god and move in your tribe to fight skill :eek: .
fireyflame today at 18:15
winking doesnt become you really - you see - i wont stop until you leave this world mate - i will never stop until that happens - so you may as well delete now

I wonder why he scares the hell out of me :eek: . Donnot worry though I will be here for lots of time :)

DeletedUser

Can't wait until skill? thrashes Anarky to pieces. They need to be shown who's boss

DeletedUser

nobody beats us - ever - but as doris day says 'que sera sera'

but what she didnt also say is 'what will be will be as i want it to be (with a few modifications along the way)'

DeletedUser

Okay folks here you have it

October 19 2010 is when Fireyflame the duke of Anarky made a top ten list. It is on page 122 of the top 20 tribe analysis.
Pay close attention to #9. I bolded it for those that need glasses, and underlined the primary sentence.

this tells me that Skill wants war with Anarky as they are taking in obvious war targets and refugees. For Shame Skill

TOP something

1. TSL - solid, effective and not much nonsense, even including opty. Led by a Romanian and i believe some Romanians are the best players to play this game. I ws taught by a Romanian i lived with who first got me into this game so maybe i am biased. But his stories showed me what is possible in this game and since then i have set about achieveing that. Is open mind such Romanian? Time will tell.

predict - stay at least top two for a long time

2. skill? - avoiding a stagnancy problem with a smooth merger following a smallish win in war with BOA. Why the merge i will never know but suspect Chef just couldn't handle being in a tribe i Duke. Merge into the tribe that decalred war on you versus the tribe that was supporting you in the war. Unsual yes so the only other two options are join or die threat or the reason about Chef i suggested. Golums interesting - he freely admits his spelling and grammar suck but i found his understanding of broad strategy to be uncannily precise. How this lack of detail affects his ability to implement his broad minded thinking is the key to skill?'s future

prediction - depending on success with 3DX now they have a new front to work from and whether they decide that FID is just too in the way and too tasty - could move to rank 1 points. If not will remain unassailable in rank 2 for some time.

3. 3DX - havent been rolled over yet and are showing some resolve even considering the problems they have faced ie stez war avoidance tactics and the unfortunate point loss from the Duchess. Minor really in the scheme of things it only takes a few more incidents like this to show the cracks. S.Q. will prove pivotal in this overall outcome.

prediction - to hold solid for some time despite most predictions being thrown around to the contrary

4. ANARKY - careful not to say something i shouldn't but still needing to say something - solid we are and solid we will stay for some time. Not too much trouble with 1337 and with ~TNK~ taking actions yesterday have indicated they dont want peace with us either. So be it they are red.

prediction - stay top 4 for a long time and move up the rankings as tribes above fall - if that happens.

5. 1337 - dying faster and faster. Players will be looking elsewhere soon even though they are all branded refugees.

prediction - 1 month before disband or tumble down the rankings instead.

6. LFOD - some agreement and some tension at the moment with TSL and some problems with internal issues these last few days should have no permanent problematic effects. Safe to battle S.Q with a limited frontline the tribe remains a little split still since the merger. Solving that is one of the keys to their longer term future. Otherwise bordered by ~TNK~ who wont attack, the rim and TSL there is no reason for them to continue being as they are for some time.

prediction - will be around for a while unless they manage to annoy TSL enough.

7. SnM - No chance this tribe is going to be beaten by 3DX. Even if 3DX start winning in conquers SnM's backland will continue to produce enough D to support their mall frontline. Savaris knows what is going on and with his able right hand man Maleboxmike - this tribe should continue their slow but un ceasing growth.

prediction - top move a little higher on the rankings list soon

8. S.Q. - proving somewhat stalwart and seemingly unwilling to give in, their war alliance with 3DX against TSL strengthens their chances at longer terms survival, as it does 3DX's in reverse.

prediction - limited opportunity for growth yet whilst both they and 3DX remain stable they should continue to survive.

9. ~TNK~ - initial group of runaways from the 1337-ANARKY war, with some reasonable explanations for that, they are a K dominant tribe led by the ogre himself. A savvy player who sees the game in a strategic light and can lead a band of fighters in local skirmishing. We will have to wait and see if they can do more than that in future. Problems already by recruiting a clear refugee case from 1337 yesterday and so are now directly at war with ANARKY.

prediction - will continue their K dominance and slight spread to the east and south until ANAKRY tear into them in a couple of months time.

10. FID - another runaway from a war tribe but without the good reasons TNK actually had. It sickens me a little the approach payers like stez have to the game Combine this with the fact some FID players have started band-wagon attacking CIMMARIAN again (after 5 days break in which he was free to accept him invite again from us) leads me to think that FID actually are attacking ANARKY, so i assume we will now have to fight back. The clause which frees skill? to attack CIMMARIAN is not for general usage FID. You have made a mistake.

Prediction - won't last long no matter the smooth words of stez the dodger.

Basically you never really touched us .You cannot claim we are refuges with any way. Your only effort is to hunt those that were inactives with sittings that most of them were not even not in the anarky .
Firey is pissed cause we refused to prey him as a god and move in your tribe to fight skill :eek: .

I wonder why he scares the hell out of me :eek: . Donnot worry though I will be here for lots of time :)

Wrong Sylbestros we can claim you are refugees and we do with the evidence from October 19 th right there in front of your eyes and everyone else's. You are refugees from the Anarky-1337 war and TNK and Anarky have been in open war for over a month now.

Side 1:
Tribes: ANARKY
Side 2:
Tribes: ~TNK~
Players: Sylbestros-GR, Master Chriss, bukokoymola, markoulin, mk78, hellkiller46, mudbug, godofwar82

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 96
Side 2: 58
Difference: 38

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 916,254
Side 2: 550,735
Difference: 365,519

chart

Now realize that over 40 of those conquers were against the "god of War" account which is now in Anarky. I put the account in both sides as I hope it will balance the numbers better. The account belonged to TNK was kicked because he was losing villages to us than while he was alone Vitkus from TNK went to town on him from behind...nice former tribemate... this was before god of war was in Anarky and anyone can see that if they check his conquers. This accounts for so many losses to TNK. Other than that I would say this war is and was progressing as fast as the one that Skill was having with BOA.

Now is someone wants to flame me or argue with me or make a point against me please do it with evidence. I expect something more than...no u r rong...or u dont no wut u talkin bout.

I think I have more than proven that Anarky was and is at war with ~TNK~ since at least Oct 19 and that Skill recruited a whole bunch of refugees which makes them look like crap.

Cheers :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84663

dang it... now I'm gunna have to pull off the dust from the Funny and 3DX war threads to rebut those comments of ANARKY doing the same, don't I?... :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.