What does it mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser84663

there are words being put onto this forum by you shadow... but these words are saying nothing of pertinence. "you lie" "I proved you wrong" "you fail" "you are dribble" how is that discussing your points and our points? I have not seen PROOF of anything, only talk and speculation and speculation does NOT equal truth.

Just answer my questions straight forward and there'd be no misunderstanding of what you or anyone else might be blabbing about.

again, why "discuss" why we kick members that you are attacking? I remind you, I answered why we kicked them, and only was going to say it once.

btw... what is "it" that you are proving/pointing out to everyone on this forum? that we argue/discuss/chat about the most obscure and inordinate things that make no difference to the Politics and Propaganda of this world? I think we all are wasting these good people's time, and I am sad that I came back from a week hiatus off the pnp to have us continue the same thing I was trying to avoid... idiotic and meaningless rants.

DeletedUser34483

btw... what is "it" that you are proving/pointing out to everyone on this forum? that we argue/discuss/chat about the most obscure and inordinate things that make no difference to the Politics and Propaganda of this world? I think we all are wasting these good people's time, and I am sad that I came back from a week hiatus off the pnp to have us continue the same thing I was trying to avoid... idiotic and meaningless rants.

You got infected with the Cimm's disease Cachi... treat it fast before you become a victim of the "Anarky effect"

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by Dmoron
"that's easy I am one of the players who proved him and his tribe liars on all fronts. In the end the only one who can take away his credibility is himself...which I was letting him know he did...and very well too."

I fail to see where you prove they are "liars"
K Dmoron let me show you again.

Originally Posted by Shadowzilla
@Martini I never said Syruss was specifically the sitter...I referred to Skill sitting accounts...I did not mention the madusk account at all he did.
And now you admit you knew who the sitter was...which would have been a tribe member of yours and they moved the troops for you which proves everything I said as true.

So after Chachi talking with Firey and telling him that He did not know who the sitter was and then you here admitting you knew who the sitter was...That makes Chachi a liar as well. Cause how could a duke know nothing and a member know everything. he lied.

LOL Thank you Martini you have just proved that Skill if full of liars with the exception of you.

Sorry for mispelling your name Martinl...I did not mean to be rude...maybe I was just thinking of the drink and your pink sig...

DOES W46 NEED ANYMORE PROOF THAN THIS ALL SKILL LEADERSHIP LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING. AND ONE OF THEIR OWN JUST PROVED IT.

Boo-Yah

Here is where I proved it.

Originally Posted by martinl
Lied about everything? we lied about a sat account whoopy doo big deal how desperate is anarky to get help from others right now???
Here is where Martinl admitted to lying again

Originally Posted by martinl
no i admitted we lied on the sat account but not on everything you need to read more carefully
Here Martinl admitted to lying again

Originally Posted by chachiINcharge
Spoiler: sorry lost spoiler

If MaDusk was controlled through a sit, so what?
where do I say I am the duke?
Here is where Chachi admitted that madusk was a sit after Syruss saying it was not.

Originally Posted by -Syruss-
Only you guy's in Anarky think we have any sit's want to prove we have cause i haven't seen any yet. now walk back to your corner if not answer the question i posted.
Here is where Syruss says there is no sits. Wow guys do you need me to dig up more of this stuff where you all just lied about everything.
lol there is tonnes of this stuff and now I took the time to get your quotes to make it easier for everyone else.

Skill? "Shadow you have not proven anything...we need proof?"
Shadow "There it is boys to bad I am the only one who remembers everything you type and you don't have good memories. Now I have re-shown the world what liars you all are."
Skill?

k now for the original read it is on page 12 of this same thread...here is where it is proved time and time again what kind of people you are and still you ask for more proof...lol that is not an argument or even a discussion....and then you resort to calling me names and yet all I do is show the world how you EPICALLY FAIL...Time and time again...every time you ask for proof now I will just copy and paste this all over again.

oh and Chachi you are a duke now so thanks for proving me right again :)

it= you are all liars don't want to be idiotic and meaningless than your whole tribe should stay off the externals. You said it not I.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84663

1. dave was the only one that said he had the sit, and his word, according to firey is nothing...

2. no one else said that Skill had control of the sit. only martin said he talked to the sitter...

3. those idiotic and meaningless rants include you there buddy.

4. I don't know why I am even bothering... I don't think anyone else cares besides you and firey

DeletedUser

:icon_idea: I Just read the page 12 post :lol:

One. Take strong note that to lie you need to know.
Two. Although we know "now" it was sat i personally still don't know by who.
Three. You come back to accuse of us having a BK player under our control ?
Four. Other than that post showing a mix up You were not able to show any proper proof of any other accusations / discussions / what ever you want to call it

:icon_twisted: Now here is something thats truly not a lie.
BK??? I love those guys they are awesome.

um we do not control their tribe...you wanna know how I know this..cause I have been fighting one of them for a long time now.

[SPOIL]
ANARKY - Shadowzilla on 24.11.2010 at 14:49 Quote BK brothers/sisters in arms it is time we really worked together to rid ourselves of the Red menace.

Just because you may not have 100-200 villages does not mean you can not help with the war efforts. The biggest thing is to be alert and try to be active. I have had over 500 incomings on me now for the last 5 days...The enemy has cleared some of my villages but I still manage to stop him from nobling anything...lol

He is pissed and it is mk78 and markoulin (sp) that I am fighting. easily both players are 5 times my size. But I am holding them back with some help from 1 bk member. Heck if 3 more members in the area kicked in that are my size those guys would be gone from k3, k13, and k4, and none of us would suffer heavy losses.

Then we move over to k5 and k15 and I would be right there with you guys.
Don't be discouraged and don't be afraid. You have some of the best players on W46 on your side. Anarky And we are with you guys.
Skill has less than 10 members in your area and you have over 48 members sandwiching them...With teamwork the ants can and will take down the biggest spider.

And let me tell you this ant is hungry.

Huzzah members of BK lets work together and you will see how easy it is for several players to take out 1 player at a time. You have seen skill do it with stasseman. So now it is time to return the favour. In the end it is a war game and this is where you determine your legacy in this game.

I have seen world 12 closed and I was in the last tribe to fight DNY the tribe that won that world. The one thing I can guarantee you is that those players that did not fight in the wars always disappeared. If you do not protect yourself and your tribe when the opportunity is present, than you will not live for long...look at 1337.

Now is the time! Rally your troops! Build those walls and siege weapons. Coordinate with your brothers and sisters in arms and defeat the enemy. For this enemy will fall. And the only question you will have 2 months from now is was I a part of it or not. Me I am in the thick of it and I love it.

HUZZAH
Shadowzilla

By the way I am just a member of Anarky not a leader or anything..I am a soldier. Just like most of you. And I do not have 50 villages. But I will fight the enemies of my tribe with my tribemates and allies and we will win. I have no doubt.[/SPOIL]

Now you see the thing is shadow for someone that bragged from being W12. as well as just bragged for fighting -BK- for a while i Somehow find that very hard to believe a word you have been saying.

My proof. We have you saying you were fighting -BK- for a while and then also saying you don't have them in the palm of your hand. now lets just assume you don't have control over them in any way or form why did you just lie about fighting ? I'm a smart person and the only village you had anything to do with BK is a cross noble ?
http://www.twstats.com/en46/index.php?page=village&mode=conquers&id=168131

The Resurrection

OH SNAP!!!

How you like them apples Shadow?? You finally need to shut it and eat your own lies..hahahhahahah

DeletedUser

Haha that was EPIC!!! Wow!

Shadow, this is so good speech, you could get a role at braveheart 2 lol! And you are an amazing actor too! You prove it everyday!! :icon_cool:

PurePowerGames

Hell, I almost IGM'd him to find out the target - he was THAT convincing!

cimmarian

I dont get it sy. can you explain that all over again...?? thank you.

DeletedUser

lol i read this and laugh to myself i must admit, even despite myself'

So what is it you guys want to know? Do you want to know all of our plans? Will this help you stop the defeat that is coming?

After seeing what you guys have got up your sleeves, and knowing what we have. Knowing you plans as you make them. Knowing that you only have a handful of top players whereas we have at least two handfuls :p. Knowing that strategically and tactically i and my military advisors are a few light years ahead. We are looking forward to that time when you actually declare so we can show you all of our guns at once. When that time comes your existence will be cut short in so uncertain fashion.

ps - please organise your big 'tribal' OP on me - my ODD hasnt really increased for some time now.

pps - We are a war tribe. Thats is what we do, that is all we do. We dont stop ... ever. We have been in war since we began this world and it has never stopped; not since TWAA and IF tried to take us out, not since SAD declared, then mania, then 1337. Now it is your turn to feel the might and power of a true war machine. At least you might put up more of a struggle than our previous foes.

ARE YOU READY YET?

DeletedUser84663

We are a war tribe. Thats is what we do, that is all we do. We dont stop ... ever.
and your ODA really shows that... and don't try the "but we had to restart the tribe" stuff, we know... Your tribe was recreated shortly after Skill? was created. Who hits harder?

DeletedUser

:icon_idea: I Just read the page 12 post :lol:

One. Take strong note that to lie you need to know.
Two. Although we know "now" it was sat i personally still don't know by who.
Three. You come back to accuse of us having a BK player under our control ?
Four. Other than that post showing a mix up You were not able to show any proper proof of any other accusations / discussions / what ever you want to call it

:icon_twisted: Now here is something thats truly not a lie.

[SPOIL]

Now you see the thing is shadow for someone that bragged from being W12. as well as just bragged for fighting -BK- for a while i Somehow find that very hard to believe a word you have been saying.

My proof. We have you saying you were fighting -BK- for a while and then also saying you don't have them in the palm of your hand. now lets just assume you don't have control over them in any way or form why did you just lie about fighting ? I'm a smart person and the only village you had anything to do with BK is a cross noble ?
http://www.twstats.com/en46/index.php?page=village&mode=conquers&id=168131

now in response to the #'s you put up
1. yes you knew therefore you lied...so did martinl so did DJ and so did Chachi...after all how can you be the leader of your tribe and not know who is sitting who..we all at one time have had those privs.

2. Now you know???? well obviously you have not been reading the forums cause it was david james who admitted to having the sit in a mail to tritos77 which was posted on the externals...he than admitted it himself as well and Martinl admitted it too....wow you really do have selective reading don't you?

3.Yes I do accuse you of having a former 1337 member under your control..you still have not proven you did not.

4.Are you kidding me? everyone admitted there that they lied and are liars...what more proof do I need?

I said this.

um we do not control their tribe...you wanna know how I know this..cause I have been fighting one of them for a long time now.

And yes I made that post in the shared forum as well. Who does not want to promote teamwork? So what is your point...I love the guys and I have been fighting with one of them for a while now because of that cross-noble...now don't you think if we owned them that I would not be fighting with him. In fact I have kept my reports where I killed some of his nukes and nobles...he did try to take that village back from me.

So please tell me where I have lied? I have not said anything anywhere that is un-truthful. And yet you and all your lackeys say I am a liar. Well I have proven you and your members liars and you all have even admitted to it. Me I have nothing to hide cause I tell the truth...you can never defeat the truth.

Finally sy....could you please point out to everyone on w46 where I bragged about being from w12? I think this is another lie of yours and I will focus on this one now till you prove me wrong...If you can not prove something simple like this than well lets face it...you cant.

As for your cheering section: Wow you guys are not even noteworthy on these forums...go back to your banana's. Let me attempt to mimick you....HAHAHAHA good 1 syr lol u r sew tru n Shadow is sew bgi liar...hah hah *clap* *clap*

At least chachi and sy attempt to defend your tribe...true they fail and fail epically but you guys make them look worse.

cheers :)

DeletedUser

and your ODA really shows that... and don't try the "but we had to restart the tribe" stuff, we know... Your tribe was recreated shortly after Skill? was created. Who hits harder?

we dont need to prove anythiing double-talker - we will kill you and we wont find it too difficult - you simply dont have the skills - your tribe name is an oxymoron - you hit like a bunch of girls

Estel2931

We are looking forward to that time when you actually declare so we can show you all of our guns at once.

Why are you waiting for them to declare??? You are the one that has been clogging up these forums with all of this jargon. Im not sure if you are just trying to antagonize them or what, but whatever you are trying to do is getting me a little hot-headed because of all this idiocy that has been posted over and over again. Why dont you declare? You and you war staff are "light years" ahead of theirs, why not just wipe them out now? Stop prolonging the inevitable and formally declare against them and show the world what you are actually made of. This is by far the biggest test that your tribe will/would have face/faced. You say that your tribe is a war tribe so go to war with them instead of "war"(skirmishes/ flaming on externals)...stop waiting and act on show the world that your tribe is a war tribe...lead by example, not by words or arguments.

DeletedUser

They started it so we are waiting for them to declare. Until then we will just match their aggression equally. I guess we could declare but nothing would change from what i happening already so whats the point. We are watching :) watching their noobs (and a couple of good players) try and take us out of k55 and k25. That is all they seem to be doing right now. We are mainly defending yet we still lead the stats.

DeletedUser

now in response to the #'s you put up
1. yes you knew therefore you lied...so did martinl so did DJ and so did Chachi...after all how can you be the leader of your tribe and not know who is sitting who..we all at one time have had those privs.
Yes i could know IF madusk was ever in skill. i ask you again how do i know it was under sit ?

2. Now you know???? well obviously you have not been reading the forums cause it was david james who admitted to having the sit in a mail to tritos77 which was posted on the externals...he than admitted it himself as well and Martinl admitted it too....wow you really do have selective reading don't you?
to me and your post it shows martin admitting it. Your post says that!

3.Yes I do accuse you of having a former 1337 member under your control..you still have not proven you did not.
And Yet we fight the villages off them ?

4.Are you kidding me? everyone admitted there that they lied and are liars...what more proof do I need?
You need proof of any lies TBH you got nothing concrete.

I said this.

And yes I made that post in the shared forum as well. Who does not want to promote teamwork? So what is your point...I love the guys and I have been fighting with one of them for a while now because of that cross-noble...now don't you think if we owned them that I would not be fighting with him. In fact I have kept my reports where I killed some of his nukes and nobles...he did try to take that village back from me.

So please tell me where I have lied? For a start about you fighting BH I have not said anything anywhere that is un-truthful. And yet you and all your lackeys say I am a liar. Well I have proven you and your members liars and you all have even admitted to it. Me I have nothing to hide cause I tell the truth...you can never defeat the truth.

Finally sy....could you please point out to everyone on w46 where I bragged about being from w12? Yes your post in the spoiler i will quote at end of mail for you. I think this is another lie of yours and I will focus on this one now till you prove me wrong...If you can not prove something simple like this than well lets face it...you cant.

As for your cheering section: Wow you guys are not even noteworthy on these forums...go back to your banana's. Let me attempt to mimick you....HAHAHAHA good 1 syr lol u r sew tru n Shadow is sew bgi liar...hah hah *clap* *clap*

At least chachi and sy attempt to defend your tribe...true they fail and fail epically but you guys make them look worse.

cheers :)

The Lies

Finally sy....could you please point out to everyone on w46 where I bragged about being from w12?
One - I have seen world 12 closed and I was in the last tribe to fight DNY the tribe that won that world. The one thing I can guarantee you is that those players that did not fight in the wars always disappeared. If you do not protect yourself and your tribe when the opportunity is present, than you will not live for long...look at 1337.

So please tell me where I have lied?
Two - Now you see for a fight it was furious... a cross noble and not showing the reports ? fighting one village must have been tuff on you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser67615

Can I ask a quick question?

Why do you care if they're lying? It's a game basically made for lying and manipulating. I don't see the point in the argument here when both sides lie all the time anyway.

DeletedUser

lol so many errors

and dont you get current intel anymore syl :)
Firey Think again before you post ;) . We are always miles ahead of you .
Check your forums , This is not that old isn't it ;). I would say about a day old .
[spoil]Important: CATTING COMPETITION
Page: [1] [2] [3] >4<

ANARKY - thegrinreefer today at 18:14 Quote Wrong player, however he chats as much shit as Sylb so easy mistake.

[/spoil]

They started it so we are waiting for them to declare. Until then we will just match their aggression equally. I guess we could declare but nothing would change from what i happening already so whats the point. We are watching :) watching their noobs (and a couple of good players) try and take us out of k55 and k25. That is all they seem to be doing right now. We are mainly defending yet we still lead the stats.
Basically you started it by blocking tribes in the area mass recruiting and being an arrogant as always.
Did I mentioned how many times you lie here withought even make it seems believable ?

[spoil]
shiama on 13.11. at 14:43
Please begin to send a massive amount of fakes at this player, sylbestros-GR, leader of ~TNK~

ANARKY will also be sending mass fakes.

we need to make him a refugee so skill? will not be able to recruit him right now as they are doing with the rest of his tribe.

add in the occasional nuke and some cats here and there to keep him honest

thankyou

shiama
[/spoil]

You are not leading any stats .What is happening is that you are losing members every day :). Some are ditched some flee from battles ,
and others make sure to forward infos .
You have not yet realised you have lost the respect of your own people. How long do you think they can last to see their "leader"
make fool of them ? How long the world will let you keep spamming them with lies ?
Your future doesnot seem too good mate.

[spoil]

um 1)we do not control their tribe...you wanna know how I know this..2)[]cause I have been fighting one of them for a long time now.

Also why would we include them in our skirmish stats????

Are you guys at war with them or are they at war with you??? 3)what does their war have to do with us???

4)Syl I think you have been fighting BK for a long time before you were even in skill...mind you I see they didn't lose a lot of villages till you joined skill and the members of skill jumped in to help you against them.

Stassem is that his name...Now that is a gangbang,,,good thing chaich,golum,david,and martinl jumped in their to help you eh? and a whack of the rest of skill too.....oh wait a minute I went back a little farther and5) Stasseman was in 1337 lol and anarky were eating his villages first...then he joined bk and lost a lot to the guys in skill and still bk don't kick him....heck good thing that stasseman gifted all those villages to his former tribemates so it really looks good on your stats against bk. if we took him out what would the stats look like??

see check out the dates and look at the tribe stassenm is in. Now skill has taken 148 villages off this player since Anarky hit him and there has been like 15 players nobling off of him...good job guys...I still think he gifted the villages to his old 1337 tribemates and ya prove he didn't...with noblings like that it looks like a gifted buffet. than his account gets into bk and makes you guys look great.

6)There you go syl this is where you were getting gifted villages from him when he was still 1337. Than he went to bk to make you look better :icon_rolleyes: Didn't help.

see folks the nobling reports do not lie
So if we take the 148 villages off of the stats that Stassenm gifted his old buddies than it looks like Anarky + Bk are ahead by 17 villages....lol
[/spoil]

@Shadow .
Noble reports donnot lie but you always do .Check how many lies in a single post you made :eek:
Do you really think that avoiding replying to your own posts from your forums will
make people forget how many lies you have been posting here for such a long time ?
I donnot think you are that stupid really. I think you just prefer to play it stupid
with the hope that people will forget ;).
[spoil]
Teamwork
Page: >1<

ANARKY - Shadowzilla on 24.11.2010 at 14:49 Quote BK brothers/sisters in arms it is time we really worked together to rid ourselves of the Red menace.

Just because you may not have 100-200 villages does not mean you can not help with the war efforts. The biggest thing is to be alert and try to be active. I have had over 500 incomings on me now for the last 5 days...The enemy has cleared some of my villages but I still manage to stop him from nobling anything...lol

He is pissed and it is mk78 and markoulin (sp) that I am fighting. easily both players are 5 times my size. But I am holding them back with some help from 1 bk member. Heck if 3 more members in the area kicked in that are my size those guys would be gone from k3, k13, and k4, and none of us would suffer heavy losses.

Then we move over to k5 and k15 and I would be right there with you guys.
Don't be discouraged and don't be afraid. You have some of the best players on W46 on your side. Anarky And we are with you guys.
Skill has less than 10 members in your area and you have over 48 members sandwiching them...With teamwork the ants can and will take down the biggest spider.

And let me tell you this ant is hungry.

Huzzah members of BK lets work together and you will see how easy it is for several players to take out 1 player at a time. You have seen skill do it with stasseman. So now it is time to return the favour. In the end it is a war game and this is where you determine your legacy in this game.

I have seen world 12 closed and I was in the last tribe to fight DNY the tribe that won that world. The one thing I can guarantee you is that those players that did not fight in the wars always disappeared. If you do not protect yourself and your tribe when the opportunity is present, than you will not live for long...look at 1337.

Now is the time! Rally your troops! Build those walls and siege weapons. Coordinate with your brothers and sisters in arms and defeat the enemy. For this enemy will fall. And the only question you will have 2 months from now is was I a part of it or not. Me I am in the thick of it and I love it.

HUZZAH
Shadowzilla

By the way I am just a member of Anarky not a leader or anything..I am a soldier. Just like most of you. And I do not have 50 villages. But I will fight the enemies of my tribe with my tribemates and allies and we will win. I have no doubt.
Edited by cperry4 on 24.11. at 21:34[/spoil]

[spoil]
[12:57:49 PM] Sylbestros-GR: do you have an academy ?
[12:57:53 PM] Pete / Firey: yes
[12:58:03 PM] Sylbestros-GR: which is it ?
[12:58:05 PM] Pete / Firey: this is where these players can go for training
[12:58:08 PM] Pete / Firey: RAGE
---------------------
[1:05:45 PM] Pete / Firey: which one am i sitting :)
[1:05:54 PM] Sylbestros-GR: master account ?
[1:06:00 PM] Pete / Firey: no thats him
[1:06:11 PM] Pete / Firey: damn if i was sitting that he wouldnt have lost all those villages
[1:06:26 PM] Sylbestros-GR: hahaha
[1:06:32 PM] Pete / Firey: heh
[1:06:35 PM | Edited 1:06:42 PM] Pete / Firey: shiama
[1:06:36 PM] Sylbestros-GR: i never spend much time in him :p{
[1:06:48 PM] Sylbestros-GR: then you have either stas or daboys
[1:06:52 PM] Pete / Firey: shiama is duke of KoF
----------------------
[2:42:37 PM] Pete / Firey: i have total control of KoF
[2:42:46 PM] Sylbestros-GR: yea whatever
[2:42:47 PM] Pete / Firey: i will merge them tomorrow if we cant organise this

*** For those that are not aware of the KoF, It is the -BK- tribe . Firey had to rename it after he realise he was talking too much :eek:
---------------------
***BK forums .I still have sits in you you do know it right ?
stassenm on 15.11.2010 at 21:49 Quote
Down to 406 incoming. Support would be much appreciated. Dodging and defending is keeping me busy, so it's hard to make a good list of villages. Let's start with

2 AP 9.2 (556|109) K15 4 Def sent
2 AP 1 (554|101) K15 4 Def sent
2 AP 8 (554|110) K15 4 Def sent
Arlington (556|176) K15 4 Def sent
BEACH (563|162) K15 4 Def sent

stassenm on 15.11.2010 at 23:19 Quote
Thanks for the support sent so far. Here's the next set:
Asheville (554|173) K15 - 3D sent
Canterbury (550|160) K15 - 3D sent
Cap dAgde (555|104) K15 - 3D sent
mb04 (523|94) K5 - 3D sent
Orleans (555|162) K15
Strasbourg (536|167) K15
Village 01 (515|83) K5
Village 09 (514|86) K5 - 2 D sent
YOUNG (567|167) K15 - 2 D sent
------------------------
Georgieboi321 on 15.11.2010 at 17:21 Quote
Is there someone else from another continent who can take over sitting for driftingby's account sitting ?
shiama on 15.11.2010 at 18:47 Quote
Skype me
----------------
shiama on 15.11.2010 at 18:56 Quote
For coordination please could you all consider downloading skype?

Makes this all a lot easier.

Add me

Clara-666666
***ask thegrinreefer what her skype name is
------------
kaktuskilr today at 19:19 Quote
TSL's time will come I'm sure.
-------------
***They are sharing forums with their "family tribes"

ANARKY - ANARKY & -BK- RAGE! - -BK- + Rage!

Greetings
Page: >1< [2]

-BK- - shiama on 25.11.2010 at 19:10 Quote Hi Rage,

Look forward to getting to know you all
----------------
ANARKY - ANARKY & -BK- RAGE! - -BK- + Rage!

Important: CATTING COMPETITION
Page: >1< [2]

ANARKY - thegrinreefer on 21.11.2010 at 00:55 Quote -BK- and Anarky have been faking and nuking Sylbestros-GR for the past 8 days.

Good news is that we have heard this is driving him mad! So well done.

However we are now going to make it interesting.

Competition time

Target - Who else but..... Sylbestros-GR
Mission - Cat his smithys
Scoring - Points are awarded per level destroyed. Bonus points for dead nukes and a total level 20 to 0 wipeout.

Post your reports and a score table will be produced.

Fake Script - EVERY MEMBER OF BK AND ANARKY SHOULD SEND 100 FAKES PER DAY
------------------
Important: CATTING COMPETITION
Page: [1] >2<

ANARKY - fireyflame on 23.11.2010 at 07:53 Quote We don't seem to have many reports in here yet.

How are you guys at BK going? How many are sending?
[/spoil]

Status
Not open for further replies.