What does it mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

@sy...that is not bragging? do you know what bragging is? obviously not as you do not even know what lieing is either....well you do know but you are going to attempt to make factual statements from one player look like lies? manipulate all you want bud no where do I see me bragging about w12.

@syl
um catch up eh? sy already pointed out what I put in our forums and I already replied to it. I do not see how that makes me a liar on anything. Just goes to show you guys not paying attention again or following up.

As for everyone else I will simplify this whole thread.

I and my tribe accused skill of 1.taking in our war refugees...proven true
2. lieing about sitting accounts (madusk)...proven true
3. Being liars regarding anything they say...They admitted to lieing all the time.
4. wanting to pick a fight with Anarky...proven true as well

They accused us of...well I am not sure here cause most of what they said was babble and finger pointing and trying to take the heat away from them and their erroneousness ways. Yet time and time again they fall flat on their faces.

We have attempted to get them to declare war on us as they are the obvious aggressors here and lets face it they picked the fight. But syl has learned from past mistakes that you do not be the bigger tribe and pick a fight with the smaller one when you know the smaller one has a very good chance of destroying you. So in essence they are scared.
As for us declaring on them...I leave that up to my leadership.

DeletedUser93420

Sylb, you keep posting the same quotes and you think you are getting valuable information from the spy you have in our tribe, when all you are getting in general chit chat :icon_biggrin:

Also, just so everyone knows, i still own my account on W46, Sylb has other ideas :icon_rolleyes:

[SPOIL]
Georgieboi321 on 30.11. at 15:58
Dont reply..

thanks.

Sylbestros-GR on 30.11. at 16:11
I wont :eek:

Georgieboi321 on 30.11. at 16:13
Ruin my fun why dont you.

Sylbestros-GR on 30.11. at 16:14
this is what i do best :eek: . ruin others plans :D

Georgieboi321 on 30.11. at 16:53
I said fun

how do 'plans' and 'fun' sound or look the same, get a job...

Georgieboi321 on 30.11. at 17:05
outplayed.

Sylbestros-GR on 30.11. at 17:08
are you drunk ?

Georgieboi321 on 30.11. at 17:08
Never, i dont drink.

Sylbestros-GR on 30.11. at 17:09
tell me the secret . iwant also to get drunk without drink anything :eek:

Georgieboi321 on 30.11. at 17:10
The secret is to have a mail conversation with someone that even though they are and never will be in close proximity, they still make you feel sick, and after being sick so much, you start to feel light headed and start to feel drunk

Sylbestros-GR on 30.11. at 17:12
so you havea flue :eek: . Here take a candy .It will help you get better :eek:

Georgieboi321 on 30.11. at 17:14
I dont accept gifts from strangers...

Im sure had i have accepted it il have been shoved in the back of a van and ended up at the bottom of the ocean.

Sylbestros-GR on 30.11. at 17:16
nahhhh.
I get you a ticket on the "Titanic" . First class ticket!!!!

Georgieboi321 on 30.11. at 17:18
I watched that film once and i though the actors exaggerate everything 'oh this waters so cold'... 'JACCCKKKK !!!'

Seriously, nobody cares - bad movie.

Sylbestros-GR on 30.11. at 17:21
nonononononon. the ticket is for my ship "Titanic" , not the movie :eek: . I made it just for you :D .
I will be watching the movie with a huge pop corn and a big Cola :D

Georgieboi321 on 30.11. at 17:26
Oh, you're in luck, i like boat trips.

Anyone that goes to watch that movie after it being out for so long, doesnt get out much...

Sylbestros-GR on 30.11. at 17:27
I never miss a good movie especially if i produse it :D

Georgieboi321 on 30.11. at 17:31
Nice to meet you Jon Landau born July 23, 1960 :D

You couldnt produce a movie even if you tried, however i did like those war declaration videos on your profile, if you made those - well done, and thats the only compliment you will get from me.

Sylbestros-GR on 30.11. at 17:33
you will complimate me again for every member you lose from me :eek:

Georgieboi321 on 30.11. at 17:38
I doubt id compliment you..

slaughter you.. maybe :p

Sylbestros-GR on 30.11. at 17:39
lol donnot hurt me :eek: :(

Georgieboi321 on 30.11. at 17:39
END OF DISCUSSION

TOO LATE

Sylbestros-GR on 30.11. at 17:40
oua oua oua . I want my hamburger !!!!

Georgieboi321 on 30.11. at 17:41
go away, im finished with you now.

Sylbestros-GR on 30.11. at 18:09
i am still running! how much away should i run clara ?

Georgieboi321 on 30.11. at 18:12
FUTHER THAN THAT, I CAN STILL SEE YOUR UGLY MUG

Sylbestros-GR on 30.11. at 18:21
I think you are horny :eek:

Georgieboi321 on 30.11. at 18:22
im a man, please dont be so filthy

Sylbestros-GR on 30.11. at 18:23
the account is given to a new owner ;o . I really doubt it.

Georgieboi321 on 30.11. at 18:25
hmm, how stupid are you, this account is mine - georgieboi's

Sylbestros-GR on 30.11. at 18:25
how stupid are you ? i have the posts that the owner quitted :eek:

Georgieboi321 on 30.11. at 18:37
really ?

how about the ones where i came back...dumbass

Sylbestros-GR on 30.11. at 18:49
yea i have those. i have also those that i lelf and gave sitting .do you have those ?

Georgieboi321 on 30.11. at 18:51
what are you on about ?

Im george - the owner of this account...

Sylbestros-GR on 30.11. at 18:52
yea i know whoyou are. do you know who i am ?

Georgieboi321 on 30.11. at 18:53
A segway ?

Georgieboi321 today at 00:36
like my profile ?

now everyone can see you are a total creep :D

Georgieboi321 today at 00:36
if i wasnt so tired, id have launched some more attacks to yah, but i cba

Sylbestros-GR today at 09:19
and what would you have succed ?
[/SPOIL]

Im not generally like that when talking to people, just having a little fun

You will all enjoy the part when he thinks im this 'clara' person :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Sylb, you keep posting the same quotes and you think you are getting valuable information from the spy you have in our tribe, when all you are getting in general chit chat :icon_biggrin:

Also, just so everyone knows, i still own my account on W46, Sylb has other ideas :icon_rolleyes:

[SPOIL][/SPOIL]

Im not generally like that when talking to people, just having a little fun

You will all enjoy the part when he thinks im this 'clara' person :icon_eek:

I was laughing my ass with this convo :eek: .lol You did amuse me :D

[spoil]-BK- - Georgieboi321 today at 10:17 Quote >>CLICKY<<
RAGE! - Lord Nithro today at 17:59 Quote good to have you back doin those weird clicky link thingies :)
-BK- - Georgieboi321 today at 18:02 Quote you luv em :p[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You are not leading any stats .What is happening is that you are losing members every day :). Some are ditched some flee from battles ,
and others make sure to forward infos .
You have not yet realised you have lost the respect of your own people. How long do you think they can last to see their "leader"
make fool of them ? How long the world will let you keep spamming them with lies ?
Your future doesnot seem too good mate.

I don't really post alot on these forums, but Just wanted to say some stuff. First of all, Losing members every day? You mean if you look that we lost 2 members in 2 days? If you say it like you do, I can also say you are losing members every day when you only lost one >.<

My leaders have not lost my respect, they earned it and they will always have it. I am looking forward to meet you some day on the battlefield. And ANARKY's Future looks very good in my view.

DeletedUser93420

[spoil]-BK- - Georgieboi321 today at 10:17 Quote >>CLICKY<<
RAGE! - Lord Nithro today at 17:59 Quote good to have you back doin those weird clicky link thingies :)
-BK- - Georgieboi321 today at 18:02 Quote you luv em :p[/spoil]

Whats this to do with anything ?

Oh wait, you think thats intel... :icon_biggrin:

The Resurrection

Lets be honest. Anarky has Rage and BK as its acadamy tribes...Your basically a family tribe on a world with no member limit..Thats laughable. You should just all merge into one so we dont have to make fun of you all individually. Best to luck to skill!

DeletedUser93420

Lets be honest. Anarky has Rage and BK as its acadamy tribes...Your basically a family tribe on a world with no member limit..Thats laughable. You should just all merge into one so we dont have to make fun of you all individually. Best to luck to skill!

We share one forum with both tribes (not the same forum) i hardly call that a family tribe.

Anyhow, it would have been Skill? who created it by assuming ANARKY controls both tribes and attacking them and ANARKY...

DeletedUser

This war will bring this world one step closer to completion, and a big step at that. I will be rooting for my friends in Skill?, but good luck to you both.

The Resurrection

We share one forum with both tribes (not the same forum) i hardly call that a family tribe.

Anyhow, it would have been Skill? who created it by assuming ANARKY controls both tribes and attacking them and ANARKY...

Two separate acadamies?

cimmarian

You see the mentality gang?? It never changes. They would see all tribes merged into one...lololol. Funny? Bunny? Skill?....and we all know where that end result is going.....BWA H AHA HAHA HAHA HHAHAHA

On a side note...Hey Chachi.....I cant help but notice that earlier in this thread my attacks were posted and critiqued....but.....your girls havent yet once posted any reports of all the noble trains Ive been sniping......whats up with that? No equal press??? embarrassed? Ashamed? How many of your players are attacking me???.....LOLOLOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Two separate acadamies?

Nope Rage is our academy and not that they need to be it is just where the less experience go till they get some. Then they get bumped up to the big tribe.

Academy has nothing to do with family. A lot of large tribes in worlds have them so that they can train and teach new players of the game...this way it keeps people more interested in the game than say...eating every new player.
Remember folks the game is not only world domination but if inno games gets no new blood interested than it will be a dying market.

And you do make a valid point...why keep all these tribes separate in a world with no population cap if they are all together...go ahead and speculate? I agree if we are all together than why aren't we in one tribe?...some members of rage still need to learn a few things...and bk are buddies because skill picked a fight with them and us at the same time. You know enemy of my enemy is my friend...in fact did not Tsl and skill and SnM say that during the 3DX war.

and now you know.....

DeletedUser

You know enemy of my enemy is my friend...in fact did not Tsl and skill and SnM say that during the 3DX war.

Well seeing as TSL and Skill are allies, and were at the time of the war, I would hope they were our friends :icon_rolleyes:
:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Nope Rage is our academy and not that they need to be it is just where the less experience go till they get some. Then they get bumped up to the big tribe.

Academy has nothing to do with family. A lot of large tribes in worlds have them so that they can train and teach new players of the game...this way it keeps people more interested in the game than say...eating every new player.
Remember folks the game is not only world domination but if inno games gets no new blood interested than it will be a dying market.

And you do make a valid point...why keep all these tribes separate in a world with no population cap if they are all together...go ahead and speculate? I agree if we are all together than why aren't we in one tribe?...some members of rage still need to learn a few things...and bk are buddies because skill picked a fight with them and us at the same time. You know enemy of my enemy is my friend...in fact did not Tsl and skill and SnM say that during the 3DX war.

and now you know.....

Its amazing how much someone changes once they have a tribe behind them isn't it Shadow?
You used to be a nice guy, now... I'm not so sure.

The Resurrection

and now you know.....

Acadamy/Family...basically still the same thing. Have you ever saw a family tribe with an acadamy? No, why? Cause one tribe is usually stronger than the other, however they still have the same goals in mind.

Unless you have stock in TW, I doubt you care much about new players and the funding of TW, thats a pointless arguement.

Lastly, the reason you guys dont all just merge, More than likly you dont want them added into any stats you guys are waiting to throw out there, and I doubt anarky wants to be the next SDA.

DeletedUser

Its amazing how much someone changes once they have a tribe behind them isn't it Shadow?
You used to be a nice guy, now... I'm not so sure.

Hey now I am still a nice guy...Being in a tribe means, instead of pointing out the follies of others from outside the tribe, now I point them out from inside a tribe. It does not matter what tribe I belong to. I will always be who I am. I don't lie. It is a game people why be a douche and lie in a game? And I do not kiss anyone's butt to stay alive.

I will try friendly correspondence with people outside of the forums ghost as you know...but if it is not reciprocated I do not continue. I do not suck up or kiss butt to get where I am. I work hard and earn my keep.

@The Res:
Nope no they are not the same thing...if they were the same thing than the term "academy tribe" would not exist.

I do not have stock in TW but I do care about new players a lot...after all look at our world there are over 8 continents not even populated...that is not because this world is not exciting it is because there is no new blood. To many people beat the heck out of new players and they "the new players" don't want to play this game anymore. Who knows in a couple of years TW may not even exist...go look at the stats provided as to how few players there are now playing vs how many 2 years ago. your jaw will drop.

As for not merging regarding stats...what does that matter you guys add them anyways...Syl has done it a couple of times now even in this thread...you fail.

In the end if I had a tribe with 500 members in it I would still split them off into separate war groups of 50 members each...meaning it does not matter how large your tribe is if you have proper organisation you can still make anything work. But really who wants to spend more time just organizing?

You know what I miss. I miss the days before scripts...when sending attacks took time and concentration...when farming was time consuming yet felt so much more rewarding. When an account was played by a single player with sits to help them out..co-players did not exist. Where you got by on your own and than found a tribe of like minded individuals and worked together to accomplish "like" goals.
Now we have some accounts with 3 players taking turns in timezones across the world....scripts that can help you farm 50 villages in a second...fake scripts so that you could get 10,000 incomings on you in an hour. Where before 500 was a lot...5000 was almost unheard of. Where all communication was done in the forums and mails. There reminiscing done. Time to go farm a 1000 barbs and send 1000 fakes..should take about 10 min :icon_wink:

DeletedUser34483

@The Res:
If they were the same thing than the term "academy tribe" would not exist.

Sick and ill means the same but they exists

@The Res:
Nope no they are not the same thing...

Agree.

Academy Tribe
- basically a kind of tribe insitution built for those aspiring to be included in a tribe. Players in the academy will be invited upon graduation by completing certain tasks, activities, exams, or achieving certain points or skill, etc.

Family Tribe
- a tribe formed out of love.

DeletedUser

Your definition is sound. I am thinking this may be more of the second case.

[spoil]
free-hugs.jpg
[/spoil]

Anarky and its family.... how cute

DeletedUser

Where'd you get a picture of my home? I am the free hug master.

PS - ego, as always that is a fantastic definition.

DeletedUser

It's pretty simple so i'll just say it

RAGE! and BK are our friends. We treat them well and they us. We offer advice and training and it is appreciated. In return we have some good friends around the world. PLayers may leave RAGE! to join us as they graduate and you could call RAGE! an academy in this sense. However, they basically do their own thing with a few small limitations that are just common sense like recruiting correctly. We teach them about aspects of the game they need to know to become better players as well as things they wish to learn. The best learners and the best heads amongst them can join us if they wish. There is no stipulation on this recruitment, it is their choice. BK on the other hand are friends whom we offer assistance, nothing more and nothing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.