What does this mean?

• Thread starter DeletedUser78416
  • Start date

DeletedUser78416

On the updating maps section, in the player continent dominance.

Greenshell, for example...next to k17 is a long dash. Next to mine in k67 is a dash, with a break, then a dot.

Others have the same, then there are 1 or 2 that have a dot, then a break, then the dash.

Does this mean anything?

DeletedUser

i always thought the dashes meant that if they also took the top 10 in another K that it would go there?

DeletedUser78416

All I know is it is bugging the crap out of me...:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

The whole of that right hand panel is a big graphic. If you look at the text above the dashes (the name etc) you can see different spacing between the letters. As the same thing has probably happened on the line with the dashes you will see spaces.

It probably due to whatever renders the text into the graphic not doing it on a proportional basis.

... or maybe someone is sending a secret message in morse.

DeletedUser78416

I don't see any dashes or dots :icon_confused:

These:

x3yb2h.jpg

DeletedUser

i think its a line but the image could have a glitch causing a gap to appear in some perhaps? not sure :icon_confused:

DeletedUser58923

further on it says exactly what you win, im not so sure you wish to claim the prize :D

DeletedUser

never look a gift horse in the mouth and never say no to a prize :icon_biggrin: unless your asked if you want a prize by someone who is holding a baby with a dirty nappy... im wise enough to turn those down now lmao

DeletedUser58923

its an older gentlemen with a dirty nappy. still want it? :D

DeletedUser78416

What the hell is a nappy? You foreigners talk weird. Nappy to me means a head of dirty, unwashed hair...nappy.

:lol:

DeletedUser

a nappy is something a baby wears. you foreigners would call it a diaper :icon_wink: