What does tw need?

DeletedUser

I don't think he is. He just likes banana unagi?

whats Bananna Unagi?

Banana and freshwater eel actually. Unagi is the eel. Maki is a form of preparation, such as Maki Rolls. One can find all kinds of sushi; Nigiri, Sashimi, Hand Rolls... but that is just presentation and preference. What makes sushi phenomenal is what comes in it.

It is a common fallacy that sushi is raw fish. Quite the contrary, it can be both cooked or raw, can include fish and other meats as well, or even just vegetables, and comes in many variations. It is often considered a culinary art form. I recommend it to anyone, as it can be as simple as a ball of rice with a piece of shrimp on it (this would be a type of Nigiri, which may or may not include a strip of seaweed).

I don't know the name for banana, but banana unagi is amazing.

ooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmggggggggggggggggggggggg.

I've never heard of the use of banana in sushi. It sounds good though... :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've never heard of the use of banana in sushi. It sounds good though... :icon_biggrin:

thanks BUT,
Eww sushi and bannana, thats wrong.
1. raw fish (yuck)
2. Bannana + raw fish = suicide!

tomas torquemada

i can safely say this thread is now dead and needs closing.

I still say it would be a bit of fun and add some randomness to the game if we had bands or roaming bandits that lived in the forest areas.

imagine sending off your perfectly timed noble train only to have the back of the noble train ambushed and killed off by bandits. You would be seriously anoyed but lets face it, it could happen

TT

DeletedUser

i can safely say this thread is now dead and needs closing.

I still say it would be a bit of fun and add some randomness to the game if we had bands or roaming bandits that lived in the forest areas.

imagine sending off your perfectly timed noble train only to have the back of the noble train ambushed and killed off by bandits. You would be seriously anoyed but lets face it, it could happen

TT

Another change that could add a dynamic to the game would be the effect terrain has on travel times. Certain troops may take longer to travel through mountainous areas for example. Add the need to consume food on top of that--where the men could die from hunger and as such perhaps offer the opportunity to utilize Russia's particular advantages from RL (as seen with Napoleon's failed efforts)--and the degree of intricate strategy would probably drop half this game's demographic, lol!

Still, I do like your idea TT.

tomas torquemada

in gaming terms not that hard either the code already exists for troops against barbarians.

you could give a nominal wall value (say lvl 5) that woods give barbarians because of cover, element of suprise etc, and the numbers of barbarians just randomly generated based on how many squares of forest there are.

the hard bit is the game not just counting squares between a and b but types of squares and doing the random calc every time your troops go though the forests.

still thats up to the pros to have fun with.

another idea to add to this trend is if you cat a church down then i think one possibility would be that the player who lost the church loose a random amount of troops (up to 5% so its not silly) from all villages who suddenly have no church... however, these troops are added to one of the surrounding areas. this would account for people deserting your village and deciding to live in the forests as people did when to dangerous to live in villages getting attacked.

Thus the barbarian count for these areas increases, which makes any attacks through these areas even harder, which happens, people tend to turn to picking off troops in roaming bands rather than fighting it out in villages.

TT

DeletedUser

I think barbarian villages should be able to make certain amounts of troops, say 150 for every 1000 points?

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
TT I like your idea .. I was wondering if they can make animations of the fights specially the war once. :)

yh animated wars would be great... but making the software wouldnt be worth it for tw, coz its all bout profit at the end of the day for them :p

tomas torquemada

yh animated wars would be great... but making the software wouldnt be worth it for tw, coz its all bout profit at the end of the day for them :p

i agree animation would be too much hastle.

however having your troops hastled every time they go out to attack or farm would make it more real and mean more fun

TT

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
but maybe even loyalty for soldiers when they attack it goes down and stuff if theres nobles at that ville or sumfin like that :D

DeletedUser

having read a few on the wooded areas and ambushes, how about an added option of (where there's no villages on the map) you have the option to build a wooded area or sentry tower (or something else) around your village (in the blank squares that aren't already wooded) for a pretty extortionate prices.

*if any of that makes sense*

DeletedUser

TW needs...

more leaders who grow their account to more than 10 cities :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Watchtowers to allow you to see some of neighbouring village's troops :icon_eek: