What does W23 think of the fake limit?

DeletedUser

I personally think that Coma is a nub. But the fake limit is bad, very bad. So bad that even the rats would have problems adjusting to it.

DeletedUser

Awful!

Maybe have a fake limit of like 500-100 fakes per person but definitely do not kill fakes all together, that is what requires players to be active and alert. Fakes also judge a person's skill and experience. The inexperienced see all attacks as nukes whereas the experienced see attacks as a range of things.

Keep it the same!!

DeletedUser

do not kill fakes all together,

Ya see, that's the problem. People say that, and it looks like they have no idea what they're talking about.

It'd basically mean, you have fakes, but you have less of them.

You can still have them, but you actually have to make them count.

DeletedUser

well if u limited fakes it would make some ppl lives on tw easier

an since its a war game y wud u want that

limiting fakes is a very bad idea, actually i vote that the idea of limiting them or even removing them shud be banned hehe

DeletedUser

Yeah,but TW is meant to be based in the middle ages.

So.. back then, did knights send 1 bloke, to attack a village, because they knew that their enemies would instantly know about him through their amazing GPS systems, but they don't know that he's just 1 bloke?

No. It's dumb tbf.

DeletedUser

So.. back then, did knights send 1 bloke, to attack a village, because they knew that their enemies would instantly know about him through their amazing GPS systems, but they don't know that he's just 1 bloke?

No. It's dumb tbf.

coma coma coma...if thats really your argument then alot of things should be changed...

for one thing troops should be much much more expensive and the amount of them supported by one village should dramatically decrease as troops are expensive to feed and house and would require a much much much higher peasant count. after all it takes alot of people to feed and support those troops...

also the simplicity of the attack values on troops should be radically changed...swords should be strengthened and the offensive capabilitys of the archers strengthned as well. also the premise of scouts is stupid as well should we get rid of these as well coma in order to make the game more realistic?

also why only concentric castle walls? what about Norman castles? or motte and bailey castles?

and come on the premise of nobles and paladins...rediculious...

coma..this is a very loose definition of a middle ages game. the only thing that really makes it a 'middle ages's game' is the troops that are used...the building used to set up...and the premise of conquering other members. other then that everything else is highly highly unorthodox of middle age era tech and rituals and daily life...

if you don't like it make your own damn game.

DeletedUser

No. It's dumb tbf.

if ur gna think like that then there shud be a broader range of troops then maybe

im sure there were a much wider range of troops back in the middle age

DeletedUser

coma coma coma...if thats really your argument then alot of things should be changed...

for one thing troops should be much much more expensive and the amount of them supported by one village should dramatically decrease as troops are expensive to feed and house and would require a much much much higher peasant count. after all it takes alot of people to feed and support those troops...

also the simplicity of the attack values on troops should be radically changed...swords should be strengthened and the offensive capabilitys of the archers strengthned as well. also the premise of scouts is stupid as well should we get rid of these as well coma in order to make the game more realistic?

also why only concentric castle walls? what about Norman castles? or motte and bailey castles?

and come on the premise of nobles and paladins...rediculious...

coma..this is a very loose definition of a middle ages game. the only thing that really makes it a 'middle ages's game' is the troops that are used...the building used to set up...and the premise of conquering other members. other then that everything else is highly highly unorthodox of middle age era tech and rituals and daily life...

if you don't like it make your own damn game.

touche guardian

DeletedUser

Nah, come on. Sending 5000 fakes, and 1 train, is just an abuse of the idea.

Morthy himself said, fakes are a technical bug. The admin's clearly don't want them used.

And to be honest. They use up more server space. 5000+ incoming would cause more lag than 5000 axes in 1 attack.

DeletedUser54064

Nah, come on. Sending 5000 fakes, and 1 train, is just an abuse of the idea.

Morthy himself said, fakes are a technical bug. The admin's clearly don't want them used.

And to be honest. They use up more server space. 5000+ incoming would cause more lag than 5000 axes in 1 attack.

Yeah but do you really think that the majority will prevail over not having fakes? The world I've voted on against them the odds were something like 1 for and 7 against. -~7000:49000

I for one downright hate the fake limit simply because if there is no way to mask the attack unless sending a ludicrous amount of scouts the stacking is childs play and does require much thought on the receiving end. Whereas fakes actually represent a challenge, you mark one wrong you're screwed sunshine.

Besides this is a game not a simulation of the middle ages, there are many aspects which still remain purely fictional and the change of them would probably result in even more people quitting, over the years since I joined the amount of people playing had decreased from 600k to 300k. I was startled to realize that a few days ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TW is already slightly in favor of defence and adding a limit will only increase the favourtisim to the defence. The fake limit will test the atacker as well as they will have to make them count. However this will end the days when you got bored and had a what the hell moment and sent 6000 fakes to random people.

DeletedUser54064

True that, needing 1.5 nukes to hammer through a fully built defense village is a bit of joke considering the amount of turtles that play.

DeletedUser

Yes but nukes build alot faster than full D villages. That is where it evens out...

DeletedUser54064

Yes but nukes build alot faster than full D villages. That is where it evens out...

Eh the spear-HC defense built is still more powerful than the nuke and builds slightly faster. It kills around 1.25 of a nuke though, but considering the fast stacking it can kill even more if the cluster is tight!

DeletedUser

Eh the spear-HC defense built is still more powerful than the nuke and builds slightly faster. It kills around 1.25 of a nuke though, but considering the fast stacking it can kill even more if the cluster is tight!

Dont talk about the big secrets: clustering and fast defence(walk/build)

DeletedUser

Tens finally understands why I build it :icon_razz:

DeletedUser54064

Tens finally understands why I build it :icon_razz:

Pfft I've been using it for ages, but I find the 10k sp/sw still a beast, building it in time of peace or when the neighbors are so piss scared they don't attack even when there are 7 of them :lol: